The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

...still trying to decide how to respond as Aesir. Plus I've been busy trying to continue writing a fanfic that I just got back round to writing. Can't do two things at once :I

Fan Fiction? Whatcha writin' 'bout?

Also, just so my post is related to the role play, you should have him dodge both attacks somehow or take the damage from one; a nice balanced approach. Also, I don't think your weapons of despair will do much against Sephiroth.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, just so my post is related to the role play, you should have him dodge both attacks somehow or take the damage from one; a nice balanced approach.

Yeah, about those two attacks... they were an energy wave and a simple attack from above, right? Might need some clarification :/

Anywho, waiting on Merciful to PM me is annoying. Think it might have to be the other way round.

Anywho, waiting on Merciful to PM me is annoying. Think it might have to be the other way round.

I was waiting on you. I mean, is there really a difference between who PMs who? 

And yes, the forest will. They'll just be like, up and about, attacking stuff, you won't be able to fight back since there's just so freaking many and all so huge and dense, and BOOM, you unlock the achievement of "Death by Trees". Then it'll be game over.

And yes, the forest will. They'll just be like, up and about, attacking stuff, you won't be able to fight back since there's just so freaking many and all so huge and dense, and BOOM, you unlock the achievement of "Death by Trees". Then it'll be game over.

That'd go well with my other foolish death achievements

I mean, I see. Though, Will they act like LoTR's Ent, or like something else that you won't spoil until they actually move?

Well, it kinda does; if this was posted in the thread then you'd have to respond as Arthuria anyway, because sequential posting. So it would be fair of me to wait for you to start.

Still, it's up to you. I know you're busy, but so am I to an extent

Yeah, about those two attacks... they were an energy wave and a simple attack from above, right? Might need some clarification :/

I don't think Sephiroth has simple attacks, even his regular swings contain the fearsome might of a god so....yeah. However, yes, not an energy wave, but a wide energy beam; this is a reference

, of course, that was an attack made by Sephiroth from the past, it's bound to be stronger and more fierce now. Use your own imagination to compensate for that though, and the second take was a "simple" attack from above, a sweeping sword swing.

Should rename the achievement to "Mother Nature's a jabroni".

Okay, so I've been kind of not on for a while, except the occasional post or two. Feel free to blame that on me spending a bunch of time playing games on Steam as a result of having gotten money for my Steam Wallet as a Christmas Gift, because that is totally what has been happening.

Incidentally, I plan on finally getting a post with Blaze and Clerano done. I'm going to have it said that Blaze hides for a bit while in his Human Form so that his robotic form can heal from the damage it took as a result of Byakuya's attack, prior to Kratos jumping in and taking over the battle.

As for Clerano, I need to know if someone has already Tended to Predaking's wounds. If so, then I'll just post with him finding Arthuria, or at least his communication stone. If not, then I'll have Clerano heal  Predaking's wounds first, and then still go to do that.

Forgot I originally said around the time I first started doing this that I'd do it every page. Doing it every half a page is kind of ridiculous, so I'll just go back to doing it once a page is complete.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Battling Sephiroth at D5 Day.

Sarah / Jecht - At C2 Night. Jecht is preparing to battle Arthuria, who has told Cerebrum to stand aside.

BailasGale

Dorian - Meditating at A2 Day.

Butlerok - Flying towards A4 Day.

Radamanthys - Battling Kratos at the Gates of the Underworld alongside Gogiga. Hades killed Dirk.

Broke. N

Frankram - With Hapshiel and Tenshi at B5 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Ivankov - Last seen heading to B4 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames. [inactive]

Lydia - At D1 Night with Arthur, Eria, Kurai, MachGaogamon, Nero, and Maxwell.

Red - At C3 Day with Alister, with Ra waiting for them.

Chris Dolmeth

Kratos - Battling Radamanthys at the Gate of the Underworld, resulting in an explosion felt across all areas surrounding C4 Day.

Black Dynamite - At C4 Night, avoiding the effects of the explosions from the battle between Kratos and Radamanthys. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Decibel

Cerebrum - With Sarah, Jecht, and Arthuria at C2 Night. Has been told by Arthuria to go away.

encapturer

Necra - At A2 Night.

Sharon - Was at D6 Night, but post considered null. [inactive]

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero - At D1 Night with Arthur, Eria, Kurai, Lydia, MachGaogamon, and Maxwell.

Sykes - Location unknown. Summoned White Sturgeons at A1 Night. Summoned a dragon against Ayame, a Kuo-toa against Sliske, and a Behold against Ed.

Sephiroth - Battling Aesir at D5 Day.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Speaking with Shadronus between C7 Day and C7 Night.

Arthuria - With Sarah, Jecht, and Cerebrum at C2 Night.

Ophelia - Location unknown. Preparing override of the Sphere Forest.

Mugendramon

Predaking - Last seen at D1 Night. Currently trying to reboot. [inactive]

Mugino Junko

Kazuya - At B4 Night, battling lesser angels. Feeling the effects of Kratos vs. Radamanthys. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Tenshi - At B5 Night with Frankram and Hapshiel. Feeling the effects of Kratos vs. Radamanthys. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Muten Roshi

Richard / Tsunugai - Battling the Glory at C3 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Maxwell / Kurai - At D1 Night with Arthur, Eria, Lydia, MachGaogamon, and Nero.

Phantom Roxas

ApocryphaArthur / MachGaogamon - The Invisible was revealed be Arthur, who separated MirageGaogamon from Apocrypha. MirageGaogamon unlocked the Burst Mode, fighting Apocrypha, who was finally destroyed by Arthur. MirageGaogamon De-Digivolved to MachGaogamon, and is with Arthur, Eria, Lydia, Kurai, Maxwell, and Nero at D1 Night.

Eria - At D1 Night with Arthur, Lydia, Kurai, MachGaogamon Maxwell, and Nero at D1 Night. Withdrew Obelisk and summoned Slifer instead.

Xansvita - At B4 Day with Sayer, who is battling Hazama. Recreated Feral Bahamut. "Sora" is fighting the four remaining Barrows Brothers, but has been approached by Kairi. Sliske is with Ed in Sykes' coliseum, but has been attacked by a Kuo-toa. Ra is waiting for Red and Alister at C3 Day. Gogiga has been pinned by Hades' forces at the Gates of the Underworld after Dirk was killed by Hades.

Samhain

Alister - At C3 Day with Red, with Ra waiting for them.

Sayer - With Xansvita at B4 Day, battling Hazama.

Alexander - Battling Gorlag at C3 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Ratchet - Heading to C4 Night. Escaped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Last seen at C2 Night. [inactive]

Blaze - Last seen at C4 Night. [inactive] Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Shadronus - In his domain, but has a sent an astral projection to speak with Isamy between C7 Day and C7 Night. [inactive]

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Under the Sphere Forest with Sliske. Feeling the effects of Kratos vs. Radamanthys. Attacked by a Beholder.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Battling Sykes' dragon under the Sphere Forest.

Darcy - At C4 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Chandra - At B4 Night. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

StealthyTyranitar - Returning after the New Year.

Nix - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Toph - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Grimlock - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

Ice King - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest.

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Presumably arrived at the Sphere Forest. [inactive]

TheFinalFan

Izumi / Yuki - At C3 Night with Alexander and Ratchet. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Foster - At C4 Night with Black Dynamite. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames.

Otto - At C4 Night on the Inch of Will, battling a Dalek with a legion of spiiiiiiiiders. Trapped by the mysterious Dark Signer's flames, which should be sensed by Uru.

Archived