The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you just keep referring to him as a green lizard. I just found it weird, since most of him is covered in armor.

Merciful, could we have a rundown of how the Sectors will change as we go to the lower levels? For example, how will everything change from Layer I to Layer II? While you're using a flat map now, we're seeing it from the side, rather than a top-down view like the Castle of Necrophades or the Shadow Realm.

I'll try and make some guesses. C4 Night is to I-B1, while C4 Day is I-B3, and you said that the Sector 4s are the equator, so that means the B sections of the layers match up with Sectors 4. Following this pattern, I assume that all Sector 1s and 2s will lead to II-A, 3s through 5s to II-B, and 6s and 7s to II-C. But how you break it up by the other criteria of Sectors? Let's see, 4 = B, C Night = 1, and C Day = 3. The main problem here is that one will have to translate from a number to a letter and vice versa, rather than just from letter to another, and one number to a number. However, I will work with this. The horizons are at I-A2 and I-C2. We'll position the border between C1 Day and C1 Night at I-A2, while the the border between C7 Day and C7 Night is at I-C2.

I'm guessing there will be less sectors in Layer II? The main problem is that the Sphere Forest isn't really a sphere, given how there are 70 Sectors (5 x 7 x 2) on Layer I (Though this could be Ophelia's doing), and given how there will be less space in each Layer, I figured that a decrease in the amount of Sectors is inevitable. Will this be explained once more people get to Layer II?

Not quite. If the defense to the core was flat, then that would make it much too easy for one to penetrate through. They're actually all ellipsoids (egg-shaped), making it difficult and unrecommended to penetrate from anywhere apart from the equator, due to the density being even higher in other locations. 

As for the numbering and lettering mix-up, I just noticed that. Since I still have time and nobody seems to have referenced it yet, I'll fix it now while I have the chance. It might help.

Hmm... Just for clarification purposes MI, if we go all the way down the hole at C4 Night, we end up at II-B1 right? Or is I-B1 not actually the surface of the planet?

Oh, and permission to have Jecht use his Triumphant Grasp to send Arthuria down the hole so they can continue the fight in relative safety?

was gonna post as Jecht and Sarah, but since Mugen cut ahead of me, I might as well wait for Roxas as well. No sense going smack bang in the middle <_<

I had MirageGaogamon ask who Cerebrum is, so feel free to go before me if you want so Sarah can answer that question as best as she can. I'm hoping to make another post with all of my characters and NPCs, but I'd rather wait for FFR and TFF to post with Nero and Otto before I post with the Night side. I think I can post with Xansvita, and I probably should, given how much stuff is going on there.

I had MirageGaogamon ask who Cerebrum is, so feel free to go before me if you want so Sarah can answer that question as best as she can. I'm hoping to make another post with all of my characters and NPCs, but I'd rather wait for FFR and TFF to post with Nero and Otto before I post with the Night side. I think I can post with Xansvita, and I probably should, given how much stuff is going on there.

I'm at a birthday at the moment, but I will post later tonight. The Nero portion is already done and I would post it now but I'm on my phone.

Being told everyone's locations does not tell me what happened to get them there, which is what I have been asking. A brief recap of how the people forming the team that Blaze and Clerano were in got to where they are now.

Reading the role play posts will tell you that.

Being told everyone's locations does not tell me what happened to get them there, which is what I have been asking. A brief recap of how the people forming the team that Blaze and Clerano were in got to where they are now.

I have to look up the posts every time I make a status update. You can do the same. Just dismiss any posts irrelevant to your sectors for all I care. As for what they're doing, I did say that Arthuria is fighting Jecht, Sarah is watching, and Cerebrum is there. Now, all of my Counter Corps characters are there.

In the time it takes you to ask questions, get answers, and ask more questions because you just didn't get it the first time, you could have just read the posts yourself.

Sayer: "T'would seem that there is a slight lack of common sense in the OoC Thread. Such a pity, really, how the value of the common sense of today's youth can be less than that of the U.S. dollar in today's economy."

Alexander: "... Kingdom Xathers told you to say that so he wouldn't have to "say it himself", didn't he?"

Sayer: "Indeed, he did. He apparently deems himself too much of a... "nice person" to simply say such himself, for fear of having flamethrowers aimed at him. And I mean the good flamethrowers, not the kind you tend to see in some video games."

Alexander: "... err... right...."

Sayer: "And on another note, Xathers really should get to typing out his next post instead of fiddling around on SoulCalibur V or Pokemon Y--"

K. Xathers: "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL GET TO THE DAMNED THING, SHEESH!!! frikkin' tattle-tale... *storms off to the computer room to type*

Sometimes I feel like you have it out for my head Mugen.

No I meant it in the most inoffensive way possible.

It was just, so bland it was worth pointing it out. I don't have anything against you o,o

Sayer: "T'would seem that there is a slight lack of common sense in the OoC Thread. Such a pity, really, how the value of the common sense of today's youth can be less than that of the U.S. dollar in today's economy."

Alexander: "... Kingdom Xathers told you to say that so he wouldn't have to "say it himself", didn't he?"

Sayer: "Indeed, he did. He apparently deems himself too much of a... "nice person" to simply say such himself, for fear of having flamethrowers aimed at him. And I mean the good flamethrowers, not the kind you tend to see in some video games."

Alexander: "... err... right...."

Sayer: "And on another note, Xathers really should get to typing out his next post instead of fiddling around on SoulCalibur V or Pokemon Y--"

K. Xathers: "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL GET TO THE DAMNED THING, SHEESH!!! frikkin' tattle-tale... *storms off to the computer room to type*

I take that back. This is infinitely worse.

Can this just... stop?

Archived