The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was mainly referring to how you were saying you want people to make a big deal about it, and I was pointing out how what Apocrypha said to Maxwell basically means that there would be a big deal.

Alright, there's just one more post left in the current page. Merciful, you might as well get your next post ready now if it isn't already.

I was mainly referring to how you were saying you want people to make a big deal about it, and I was pointing out how what Apocrypha said to Maxwell basically means that there would be a big deal.

You misread. I DIDN'T want anyone to make a big deal out of it, including complaining about something I just wanna get out of the way. Just like when I did the Instant Transmission Kamehameha on Apocrypha.

And I mistyped. I know you don't want people to make a big deal about it. Ah well, I guess we need something to compete with Kid Buu.

Or we can, you know, nerf Buu.  Like I was going to do anyway.  Unless you want the Spirit Bomb for Super Nova.  Then again, FFR said he has no plans to use it.  So we can just nerf Buu to Sephiroth's level.

Or we can, you know, nerf Buu.  Like I was going to do anyway.  Unless you want the Spirit Bomb for Super Nova.  Then again, FFR said he has no plans to use it.  So we can just nerf Buu to Sephiroth's level.

This is true, and I can help with the nerfing of Kid Buu if needed, but I think Merciful can easily moderate a character.

Isn't Sephiroth a higher level than Kid Buu with his God status? I mean, he slashed a pillar into dust in Arc 1 (Or was it 2?). Just a penny for your thought.

Technically, yes, but Kid Buu could have destroyed a pillar too, and I also wasn't controlling Sephiroth at that time. The reason my first Sephiroth post said that this was the first time Sephiroth would take the field is because I wanted everyone to forget that he even did anything else. Having him protect Isamy though made sense, because if she was destroyed he couldn't travel the multiverse.

Hey wait a minute, shouldn't Instant Transmission not be working properly because of the temporal distortions?

Yes, we could merely say he got lucky this time? Instant Transmission is different from Teleportation.

Hey wait a minute, shouldn't Instant Transmission not be working properly because of the temporal distortions?

Anyway, going to temporarily lock the thread so no one gets tempted to take the top post from Merciful. It'll be unlocked when Merciful is ready.

Hooray for reading

Thanks a lot, Roxas, though I do have to admit that locking the thread was a bit of an extreme step there ^_^; in any case, now that I'm here, don't suppose you could unlock it again so I can post on the next page~?

Ask Merciful.  Because apparently, no.

Tiers only dictate the range of power they're in. It's perfectly plausible for one top tier to beat another top tier, but it'd be a lot harder than beating, say, a mid tier.

Archived