The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Alright, so we now have a ticking clock.

And a Dark Signer who has created a Nazca Mark that, if he chooses, will suck up the souls of everyone who is not Izumi, Yuki, or Alex (since they are Signers).

And the Glory is about to get its ass kicked.

Also, Roxas, don't worry about being able to punch through the hull.

When I got that fumble a while back on what got hit on the Inch of Will, the starboard shield manifold was made offline.

If your guy was on the starboard side of the ship when he did that, then the ship, without shields, would have a compromised hull.

But I would really prefer it if your Dark Signer and the sextet of Gears inside of the ship didn't fight and tear up the cabin.

Finally, I have good news and bad news.

Good news is that the Inch of Will's primary armaments, a pair of heavy railguns firing depleted uranium slugs at a significant fraction of the speed of light, slugs that are further enhanced by the ship's onboard Ener-D reactor, are capable of punching through to the planet's core.

Problem is that each hit, for balance's sake, would be roughly the equivalent of detonating the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

Let's say...everything within a 3x3 sector area is gone, a hole is now in the place of a single sector, and the powerful shockwaves would easily be felt all over and inside the planetoid.

It's an option to simply blast a way to the core, but I would highly recommend getting people off of the Sphere Forest if we choose that route.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid laptop, can't load YCM for some reason >.> so here I am, using a school computer. My holiday ended fast. It only lasted two weeks ;_;

@Admiral & FFR: Actually, no. the surface is NOT the I layer. The green stuff are remnants of the original Sphere Forest, having managed to find their way into that particular shell before the whole thing was annihilated. So if you go into Arthuria's hole, you'll end up in I-B1 (if you look at the map, there's an outer layer. That's what he penetrated).

@Roxas: That's fine, but it would be a lot harder to penetrate. Depending on the angle, he'd probably end up somewhere from I-A3 to I-A3.

@GLaDOS: Taking them all off would be too dangerous. Ophelia is currently orbiting the Sphere Forest in a metal sphere thing, and she'd probably shoot down anyone that tried to leave the atmosphere. The Inch of Will got lucky, but chances are if it decided to go back high enough, then an all-out war with the Tower of an Origin Reyvateil would occur.

Taking them all off would be too dangerous. Ophelia is currently orbiting the Sphere Forest in a metal sphere thing, and she'd probably shoot down anyone that tried to leave the atmosphere. The Inch of Will got lucky, but chances are if it decided to go back high enough, then an all-out war with the Tower of an Origin Reyvateil would occur.

Funny thing.

That hull breach is going to have long-term consequences.

Such as the Inch of Will being unable to leave the atmosphere.

Anyways, almost done with my post.

Stupid laptop, can't load YCM for some reason >.> so here I am, using a school computer. My holiday ended fast. It only lasted two weeks ;_;

@Admiral & FFR: Actually, no. the surface is NOT the I layer. The green stuff are remnants of the original Sphere Forest, having managed to find their way into that particular shell before the whole thing was annihilated. So if you go into Arthuria's hole, you'll end up in I-B1 (if you look at the map, there's an outer layer. That's what he penetrated).

@GLaDOS: Taking them all off would be too dangerous. Ophelia is currently orbiting the Sphere Forest in a metal sphere thing, and she'd probably shoot down anyone that tried to leave the atmosphere. The Inch of Will got lucky, but chances are if it decided to go back high enough, then an all-out war with the Tower of an Origin Reyvateil would occur.

Where does Aesir end up from going though the hole Sephiroth created?

So if you go into Arthuria's hole, you'll end up in I-B1 (if you look at the map, there's an outer layer. That's what he penetrated).

Well that sucks. I was wanting the battle to continue onto II-B1, making it harder for both Arthuria and Jecht

Although... if Jecht were to go down the hole with his aura blazing at full power, would he have enough strength to damage the second layer of ground?

Well, seeing as how Kratos is out of commission for the time being, I don't have much to do until he's healed.  And besides the pretty lights at C-4, I'm just about blank in terms of what to do with BD.

EDIT:  Belay that.

Right now I'm waiting for Sarah to reply to Lydia, and for Alister to reply to Red. So, y'know, hop to it so Lydia can start tunnelling

You are? Might have to do some backtracking to find the right post, but I'd still prefer to wait for Roxas before I can post as Sarah.

As for Aesir, I think I might just have him hang on to dear life. I wasn't exactly wanting him to go down any hole just yet, and not knowing where he'd end up doesn't help :/

You are? Might have to do some backtracking to find the right post, but I'd still prefer to wait for Roxas before I can post as Sarah.

As for Aesir, I think I might just have him hang on to dear life. I wasn't exactly wanting him to go down any hole just yet, and not knowing where he'd end up doesn't help :/

I'd rather you blast through the roots and discover Sephiroth is no longer around if it's all the same to you. You don't have to fall into the planet if you don't want to.

I meant a map of the exterior.

It's nothing but two thousand meters of minerals, iron ores, and dirt.

There's no map of the exterior no, only a vague grid.

A vague grid I accompanied with a fairly thorough explanation :/ and again, it's not supposed to be much of a map than it is a representation of the five shells that protect the core (which is that black thing in the middle, which is actually a condensed world that you can enter if you touch it). Again, I repeat my regret of choosing sphere-shaped maps for this, totally my mistake.

@Roxas: Well, you are. I did just say I-B1, right? I, II, III, and IV represent the spaces in between each shell. You can see that on the map.

@Mugino Junko: What Mugendramon said is correct. I'm kinda surprised that even though I gave you Counter Corps guys a way to communicate, none of you have bothered to do so. It's like you're all actually secretly antisocial and hate each other.

Archived