The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems Hades had been underestimated. Let alone the rest of Team Dorian. Oh well this will just be an excerise in derping lol

Also just dealing with semantics. Hades nor Isamy actually went through the whole. Dorian, Butlerok, and Radamanthys did.

Ah, I misinterpreted your post. When you said "There was no doubt that Hades and Isamy could defend themselves so they might as well go on ahead.

" I thought you had moved Hades and Isamy down. I will edit in a moment.

EDIT: Or can I just leave it as is?

Ok, decided the four all-new (somewhat new on one) characters that I'll probably use for Arc 4.

Well, as I've said before, one will be this guy here:

[spoiler=this guy here]untitled21.png

if something like him is allowed. The other three is human for the most part, though one is a king of demons.

Haven't thought about which sides they'll take, let alone any character combos or possible interesting interactions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That aside, Isamy's now at the core, battling Sykes right? Kind of confused by BailasGale's statement.

I'll wait for Merci's word on this.

Multiverse destroyer as a PC? Hm...

He's just a general of the forerunner army of said multiverse destroyer that worked really slowly and inefficiently.

Anyway @Chris, I am now wondering what is this gift that Papa gives to Black D. We're talking about the voodoo loa that connected mortals with the higher beings, right?

Oh god, everything's suddenly become busy in the past week... Seriously. I'm not going to have any free time for myself at all whatsoever until the beginning of June, so I'll have to struggle to keep this thing running all the way to the end.

Normally, I wouldn't mind, and would just ask you to do the necessary nerfs in any areas that may be OP'd, but the thematics of Chaos Breaker Dragon are...kinda redundant, considering that our Arc 2 Boss, L E R N A, also reveled in tons and tons of DEESSSPPAAAIIRRRR, and it'd be a little weird for the story to return to that theme after having faced and conquered it at its strongest (seriously, you should check out the Pages 34-35).

Despair and hope were the central themes for Arc 2, and Xansvita is the last remnant of that. Arc 3's theme will be revealed once we reach the next Boss, and Arc 4's theme will be something very simple~

He's just a general of the forerunner army of said multiverse destroyer that worked really slowly and inefficiently.

Anyway @Chris, I am now wondering what is this gift that Papa gives to Black D. We're talking about the voodoo loa that connected mortals with the higher beings, right?

Yes, but in different context. He will be connected.  Eternally.

Oh god, everything's suddenly become busy in the past week... Seriously. I'm not going to have any free time for myself at all whatsoever until the beginning of June, so I'll have to struggle to keep this thing running all the way to the end.

Normally, I wouldn't mind, and would just ask you to do the necessary nerfs in any areas that may be OP'd, but the thematics of Chaos Breaker Dragon are...kinda redundant, considering that our Arc 2 Boss, L E R N A, also reveled in tons and tons of DEESSSPPAAAIIRRRR, and it'd be a little weird for the story to return to that theme after having faced and conquered it at its strongest (seriously, you should check out the Pages 34-35).

Despair and hope were the central themes for Arc 2, and Xansvita is the last remnant of that. Arc 3's theme will be revealed once we reach the next Boss, and Arc 4's theme will be something very simple~

Hmm, points taken. I guess I'll think of something else.

(and one of the main reason for me to play CBD is so I can summon Omega Grandiose as a final option but eh, it need a lot of despair to fuel itself.)

Also, a question: How obscure could the source material of a character be?

Also, a question: How obscure could the source material of a character be?

Doesn't matter, as long as it can be proven that the source wasn't made specifically for this RP, and as long as you can link to it. One guy in Arc 1 got away with nothing more than an angelic Deviantart image of his that came with a description.

What do you mean?

EDIT: Ah, ok then.

EDIT2: Anyway, I think I'll wait for another FFR/Bailas/Broke.N post before my next IC post.

My next post is going to be a Sephiroth only post because I'm waiting for Merciful to make a post before I make another Sykes post.

EDIT: I can't make it till later tonight so maybe Merciful will post before then.

Archived