The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

'k, so Jecht's playing coach/"couples' councilor", Sayer's getting a bit of comeuppance, Jeanne's having Madama Styx beat up on Dorian's Ose (Oso?) Barrier in order to break it, Alexander is getting ready to face off against the Jaws of Hell alongside Ratchet and Clank, and Carmine's unsure of what Tyranitar's deal is (if only he knew....)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenpachi and Joker's fight is about to b interrupted by Kratos anyway.  And Kratos is stronger than Kenpachi, even with his eye patch off.  

EDIT:  That is to say, Kenpachi will die, not to under estimate Joker or his allies.  Sorry I worded that so poorly.

Can Ragnarok absorb a pile of chunks of flesh.  Because there will be no whole parts of Kenpachi left.

A) Yes (He can flood/eat a whole city)

B) The important part is that Kenpachi as Soul Reaper is technically a soul. And Ragnarok is one good soul away from forfilling his duties as Demon Sword.

Sayer: "That may be true, but... well, let's just say that I have my own priorities to look after, and must make certain... preparations for when the time comes...."  []-)

Ragnarok: KICK BABY SEALS AND ROCKS! I need my souls!

A) Yes (He can flood/eat a whole city)

B) The important part is that Kenpachi as Soul Reaper is technically a soul. And Ragnarok is one good soul away from forfilling his duties as Demon Sword.

Ragnarok: KICK BABY SEALS AND ROCKS! I need my souls!

I was planning on using his soul in Hades Claws so idk.  We'll talk.

Wait, if Kratos is Counter Corps, why would he kill Kenpachi.

You'll find out.

Butlerok could take him...the win condition would only come from how the magic in those weapons work. 

Of course if Ragnorak eats Kenpachi then yeah he would definitely do some work. 

And you know you could always let Ragnarok eat Kenpachi and take his soul back later. Seeing as Kratos can't even enter this fight and that wouldn't stop Butler's Kishin status.

We can PM the semantics if you want lol

Okay, let me explain how Matthew arrived where he is now, because I think it was pretty cool.

When Matthew first shot himself he used a spell known as Mini to make himself super small. He was on his hat and got onto Eria's shoulder moments before she crushed it into the sand. He was planning on protection Eria if she ever got into trouble because he knew of her power deficiency. However, when Dorian showed up, he quickly ran to Arthur's shoulder unnoticed and almost got swept away in the wind that was generated by Arthur swatting away the hornet (wasp? bee? whatever...) The noises Arthur heard were him reloading after casting Mini on himself again to reverse the process. The reason he was pretending to kill Arthur was so that Dorian didn't suspect anything before his sneak attack.

And now I'm off to get caught up on the IC posts.

Just a short post before I go to bed. Otherwise, I'd post more....

Alright, I'm back. (again)

I was going to ask what Jecht was up to... but then I read his little team building exercise.

Jecht: "IT HAD TO BE DONE.  THEY WERE DRIVING ME TO DRINK!  Even worse than that son of mine, I tell ya."  >=(

Alister and Sayer: "Hey!!"  D=<

Archived