The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to apologize for my inactivity recently.  I've been working my ass off so I haven't had time to write.  I'm going to allow Decibel to write off Kenpachi and Yachiru because I'm going to be very busy until Thursday.  And just so I know, what are the requirements for ending this arc and starting 3?

I just want to apologize for my inactivity recently.  I've been working my ass off so I haven't had time to write.  I'm going to allow Decibel to write off Kenpachi and Yachiru because I'm going to be very busy until Thursday.  And just so I know, what are the requirements for ending this arc and starting 3?

As far as I know, the Role Play and  OOC thread ends after Arc 2 and two new threads start for Arc 3; I believe that's what the host of the Role Play said awhile back.

From what I understand, it depends on which team gets to the pyramid first. Merciful and Admiral likely have other things in mind, so while we know what the goal of the arc is, I have no idea how we're going to start arc 3.

As far as I know, the Role Play and  OOC thread ends after Arc 2 and two new threads start for Arc 3; I believe that's what the host of the Role Play said awhile back.

Oh yeah, I remember that now. However, when these threads end are still entirely up to Merciful.

I have no problem editing it to where Stop actually had the desired effects. Then I would just make Slifer go on a "rampage" and keep the rest of the post the same.

It's up to you, if you're fine with making him be frozen in time than it's fine with me too. I just didn't want to be unfair.

Also, Broke. N, why do I feel as though Kiotso and Jerii/The Reaper would make good friends? What with their hatred of Humans and other such things.

I'll try and post a status update later today, since it's been a while since the last one. That might give you an idea of where to post, although I would think Melvin would try and claim Slifer.

^This. He'll probably get caught in the crossfire and either get himself killed or blasted off again. Plus, this'll give him the chance to use the "Slifer the Executive Producer" gag.

From what I understand, it depends on which team gets to the pyramid first. Merciful and Admiral likely have other things in mind, so while we know what the goal of the arc is, I have no idea how we're going to start arc 3.

That's basically what I was wondering about.  I just felt like fights were getting dragged out is all, but I think that's fair as it encourages character development and deepens the plot.  Also, as far as starting Act 3, wouldn't it be most appropriate to have it begin as/after the artifact is snatched?

And if I'm not mistaken, Merciful said Emiya and what's her face would be unnecessary and that we could carry on as wished for the arcs two and three.  So would it be unfair to start it without him?  What with us not knowing where he wanted arc 3 to be set at.  We could always dig in and create a setting with everyone who IS here.  Plus, MI said he may not even come back.  :c

That's basically what I was wondering about.  I just felt like fights were getting dragged out is all, but I think that's fair as it encourages character development and deepens the plot.  Also, as far as starting Act 3, wouldn't it be most appropriate to have it begin as/after the artifact is snatched?

And if I'm not mistaken, Merciful said Emiya and what's her face would be unnecessary and that we could carry on as wished for the arcs two and three.  So would it be unfair to start it without him?  What with us not knowing where he wanted arc 3 to be set at.  We could always dig in and create a setting with everyone who IS here.  Plus, MI said he may not even come back.  :c

The artifact had already been snatched, in the very beginning of the post.

Pretty sure that Emiya and Isamy won't be necessary until the end of this arc. I do agree that some of the battles are being dragged out, but that's mainly because Dorian and Kiotso are just that powerful.

Anyway, made my post, and I'm in the middle of my Creative Writing class anyway, so the teacher won't even notice what I'm working on, so I think I can get away with working on the status update.

Pretty sure that Emiya and Isamy won't be necessary until the end of this arc. I do agree that some of the battles are being dragged out, but that's mainly because Dorian and Kiotso are just that powerful.

Anyway, made my post, and I'm in the middle of my Creative Writing class anyway, so the teacher won't even notice what I'm working on, so I think I can get away with working on the status update.

lol rolemodel fantom poxas

lol rolemodel fantom poxas

I am the bestest student.

Roxas, are you implying that Ed and Lyon do a possible Trinity Limit with Sora?

No, I was thinking that they let him go Master Form, since that requires both party members for that to work, but since it would be rather unfair to have him take all the glory, sure, I think a Trinity Limit would be a lot more fitting. For the record, Ed and Lyon wouldn't magically disappear if Sora went Master Form, it would just be standard shonen "I BELIEVE IN YOU!" on their part which allows the change.

Well Dorian's battle can end if they make a break for it. But if we do end those fights where do we go from there.

I know the perfect answer for that! Go check the "Priority Analysis" section in the latest…

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]Teams

Team Azumi

Azumi / Riley - At H4.

Team Dorian

Dorian - At F1, batling Arthur, Eria, Jeanne, and Matthew.

BlackWarGreymon - Heading towards the pyramid.

Butlerok - Near K8, speaking with Jeriii.

Team Foster

Foster / Alexander / Mr. Zurkon - At H2.

Team JSA

Sayer / Jecht / Alister - At H7.

Team Kenpachi

Sora / Ed / Lyon - At D2, battling Kiotso.

Nero - Location unknown.

Kenpachi / Yachiru - At K8, fighting the Renegade Joker.

Team Kiotso

Kiotso - At D2, battling Sora, Ed, and Lyon.

Tsunugai - Somewhere between I4 and F5.

Team Magical Gumball Surprise

Jeanne / Eria / Arthur / Matthew - At F1, battling Dorian.

Lydia / Sarah - At D7.

Team Silver

Flygon / Feraligatr / Lucario - Battling the Sand Atrocity.

MirageGaogamon - Near K8, taken by BlackWarGreymon.

Unpaired Characters

Admiral_Stalfos19

LERNA - At A6.

Broke. N

Frankram - At E2.

Ivankov - At J2.

Jeriii - Near K8 with BlackWarGreymon and Butlerok.

Decibel

Renegade Joker - At K8, battling Kenpachi and Yachiru.

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Location unknown.

Kirei Kotomine

Emiya - At B6.

Isamy - Location unknown.

Mr. Zurkon

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

TheFinalFan

Itsu - At UBW with Silver's Tyrannitar.

Judaihime - At G7.

Melvin - Blasted off from F5.

Unclaimed Characters

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Fenris - At UBW.

Inactive Characters (Activity Threshold = 22)

Barian Warlord

Nescham - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Enrise

Master Asia - Last seen at UBW.

Schwartz Bruder - Last seen at UBW.

Sheogorath - Unknown.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Jolta

Gin - Last seen at UBW.

Otto - Last seen at UBW.

Shinka - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

Malignant

Kyoya Hibari - At J1.

Simdoggy

Ayame & Naomi - Last seen in the air above I3. Had not acknowledged Ivankov.

Darcy - Last seen in the air above G2.

Tophat Tiger

John - Last seen at UBW, offering to join any group.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Last seen at UBW.

Jin - Last seen at the UBW training facility.

Kozaky - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Priority Analysis

• Tyrannitar is under control of TheFinalFan, while Flygon, Feraligatr, and Lucario are all under the control of Phantom Roxas.

• The main players right now appear to be Phantom Roxas, BailasGate, Decibel, Broke. N, Mr. Zurkon, Final Fantasy Revolution, Shotaro D. Gar, Simdoggy, and Kingdom Lombax, so notes shall be given accordingly.

• Mr. Zurkon has given permission for Kenpachi and Yachiru to be killed by Decibel, and his next character, Kratos, will not be able to appear until Act 3. Byakuya's current status is unknown, so Mr. Zurkon may either establish his current situation, or leave that a mystery until Act 3. Should he choose to leave Byakuya's current status a mystery, or confirm his death, then Mr. Zurkon will not need to post for the remainder of Act 2.

• As Kenpachi and Yachiru's batle shall be finished by Decibel, the Renegade Joker is free to go wherever he pleases afterwards, but he is close to Jeriii and Butlerok.

• The battle with Kiotso takes place in D2, and the battle with Dorian takes place in F1. It is entirely possible that, given the relatively close proximity of these two battles, both could be taken to a location between the two. However, this may end up involving Frankram, in which case it is recommended that Broke. N posts with Frankram, either to excuse him from these battles or to show his participation.

• If BlackWarGreymon is heading to the pyramid, it is possible he may encounter the Pokémon from Team Silver.

The Justice Society of America Team JSA is free to do whatever Kingdom Lombax wishes.

…That's pretty much the exact opposite of what you were thinking, isn't it?

Quite, Kiotso Senju was designed to be powerful enough to fight eight Omintrix wielders at once and still give them a run for the money. He was going to be given his own arc but the Role Play didn't pan out all the way.

I am the bestest student.

No, I was thinking that they let him go Master Form, since that requires both party members for that to work, but since it would be rather unfair to have him take all the glory, sure, I think a Trinity Limit would be a lot more fitting. For the record, Ed and Lyon wouldn't magically disappear if Sora went Master Form, it would just be standard shonen "I BELIEVE IN YOU!" on their part which allows the change.

I know the perfect answer for that! Go check the "Priority Analysis" section in the latest…

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]Teams

Team Azumi

Azumi / Riley - At H4.

Team Dorian

Dorian - At F1, batling Arthur, Eria, Jeanne, and Matthew.

BlackWarGreymon - Heading towards the pyramid.

Butlerok - Near K8, speaking with Jeriii.

Team Foster

Foster / Alexander / Mr. Zurkon - At H2.

Team JSA

Sayer / Jecht / Alister - At H7.

Team Kenpachi

Sora / Ed / Lyon - At D2, battling Kiotso.

Nero - Location unknown.

Kenpachi / Yachiru - At K8, fighting the Renegade Joker.

Team Kiotso

Kiotso - At D2, battling Sora, Ed, and Lyon.

Tsunugai - Somewhere between I4 and F5.

Team Magical Gumball Surprise

Jeanne / Eria / Arthur / Matthew - At F1, battling Dorian.

Lydia / Sarah - At D7.

Team Silver

Flygon / Feraligatr / Lucario - Battling the Sand Atrocity.

MirageGaogamon - Near K8, taken by BlackWarGreymon.

Unpaired Characters

Admiral_Stalfos19

LERNA - At A6.

Broke. N

Frankram - At E2.

Ivankov - At J2.

Jeriii - Near K8 with BlackWarGreymon and Butlerok.

Decibel

Renegade Joker - At K8, battling Kenpachi and Yachiru.

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Location unknown.

Kirei Kotomine

Emiya - At B6.

Isamy - Location unknown.

Mr. Zurkon

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

TheFinalFan

Itsu - At UBW with Silver's Tyrannitar.

Judaihime - At G7.

Melvin - Blasted off from F5.

Unclaimed Characters

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Fenris - At UBW.

Inactive Characters (Activity Threshold = 22)

Barian Warlord

Nescham - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Enrise

Master Asia - Last seen at UBW.

Schwartz Bruder - Last seen at UBW.

Sheogorath - Unknown.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Jolta

Gin - Last seen at UBW.

Otto - Last seen at UBW.

Shinka - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

Malignant

Kyoya Hibari - At J1.

Simdoggy

Ayame & Naomi - Last seen in the air above I3. Had not acknowledged Ivankov.

Darcy - Last seen in the air above G2.

Tophat Tiger

John - Last seen at UBW, offering to join any group.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Last seen at UBW.

Jin - Last seen at the UBW training facility.

Kozaky - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Priority Analysis

• Tyrannitar is under control of TheFinalFan, while Flygon, Feraligatr, and Lucario are all under the control of Phantom Roxas.

• The main players right now appear to be Phantom Roxas, BailasGate, Decibel, Broke. N, Mr. Zurkon, Final Fantasy Revolution, Shotaro D. Gar, Simdoggy, and Kingdom Lombax, so notes shall be given accordingly.

• Mr. Zurkon has given permission for Kenpachi and Yachiru to be killed by Decibel, and his next character, Kratos, will not be able to appear until Act 3. Byakuya's current status is unknown, so Mr. Zurkon may either establish his current situation, or leave that a mystery until Act 3. Should he choose to leave Byakuya's current status a mystery, or confirm his death, then Mr. Zurkon will not need to post for the remainder of Act 2.

• As Kenpachi and Yachiru's batle shall be finished by Decibel, the Renegade Joker is free to go wherever he pleases afterwards, but he is close to Jeriii and Butlerok.

• The battle with Kiotso takes place in D2, and the battle with Dorian takes place in F1. It is entirely possible that, given the relatively close proximity of these two battles, both could be taken to a location between the two. However, this may end up involving Frankram, in which case it is recommended that Broke. N posts with Frankram, either to excuse him from these battles or to show his participation.

• If BlackWarGreymon is heading to the pyramid, it is possible he may encounter the Pokémon from Team Silver.

The Justice Society of America Team JSA is free to do whatever Kingdom Lombax wishes.

…That's pretty much the exact opposite of what you were thinking, isn't it?

Just noticed that Matthew is on Team Magical Gumball Surprise, this was the only reason to leave the Divine...

Hmm that could work lol but since Arthur is talking to Dorian I will keep him unfrozen. Next time it will be right though.

Coolio.

Yeah, Arthur doesn't want to make a break for it. He may be willing to give Matthew a chance, but he's not passing up this opportunity to get information from and/or kill him.

Matthew, er, okay. I'm not going to say anything actually.

Just noticed that Matthew is on Team Magical Gumball Surprise, this was the only reason to leave the Divine...

Was that your intention? I just put him on there because's he's fighting on their side.

Matthew, er, okay. I'm not going to say anything actually.

That's fine. Eria and Arthur have pointed out that the only reason they'll keep him around is because it would be hypocritical to deny him after Arthur being accepted into the Counter Corps.

Archived