The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthur was talking to Dorian, not Matthew. Unless Matthew is supposed to be self-centered that he would think Arthur was talking to him.

No, I don't have much of a plan to get Eria un-moe-fied. The plan was that she either confronts Frankram and forces him to turn her back, or it just runs out. Matthew is welcome to use something on her, provided that it's a method Broken would be fine with.

Arthur was talking to Dorian, not Matthew. Unless Matthew is supposed to be self-centered that he would think Arthur was talking to him.

No, I don't have much of a plan to get Eria un-moe-fied. The plan was that she either confronts Frankram and forces him to turn her back, or it just runs out. Matthew is welcome to use something on her, provided that it's a method Broken would be fine with.

Oh, well, this is awkward. Editing.

Well, I reckon by now the 24 hour timer is up, but remember, Eria still has another Mimigar on her, the glasses bracelet.

12 hours passed between the two arcs, so it just depends on whether the additional twelve hours have passed between two periods, the first when she was first transformed and when Emiya brought the Corps back to Unlimited Blade Works, and the second for… however long Act 2 has been in-story.

Forgot about the bracelet, though. Would it be safe to say that she could just took that off when equipping the Rodin that Jeanne gave her?

Only Frankram can remove it, much like the Mimigar ZZZ. Well, the dagger probably nulled the magical lock on the bracelet, so that would be a logical answer.

Also, I hope you guys enjoy the costume change. (God, I really am enjoying the Frank's role as a stunner way too much.

I'm thinking of putting together a tier list at the end of this arc to gather total power and battle information on individual characters so we can all know who's walking into what when they ask for a character fight.  But first we need to take an agreement on power per living / active character, out of ten.  And I think for it to be fair AND accurate it should be agreed upon my at least three people.

Thoughts?

Only Frankram can remove it, much like the Mimigar ZZZ. Well, the dagger probably nulled the magical lock on the bracelet, so that would be a logical answer.

Also, I hope you guys enjoy the costume change. (God, I really am enjoying the Frank's role as a stunner way too much.

About that, Kiotso himself is actually not target-able at the moment; however, I can make it so all the Kiotso clones were gothed before they get melted.

I'm thinking of putting together a tier list at the end of this arc to gather total power and battle information on individual characters so we can all know who's walking into what when they ask for a character fight.  But first we need to take an agreement on power per living / active character, out of ten.  And I think for it to be fair AND accurate it should be agreed upon my at least three people.

Thoughts?

Sounds like I should stop upgrading my characters lol

I too have had a lot, my friend.

Oh, but I'm back now. CHEER FOR ME! WORSHIP YOUR GLORIOUS RP HOST--- *ahem*

Things in RL haven't exactly cooled down yet, and in fact, it'd probably be accurate to say that this is the calm before the storm, but I think I'm feeling like roleplaying again. Have to admit that I'm a little surprised at how this RP has managed to remain active even after my disappearance - maybe I underestimated the activity? Anyway, since Admiral's also busy with his own stuff, I'll take up his offer on advancing Arc 2 and take control over L E R N A.

For those of you who are wondering - yes, this is the boss. But the boss battle hasn't exactly started. After looking at all these subplots, I think it's time that the reminder about the real problems at hand came in.

Also, I've made some kind of list on the classes of entities. You guys might be interested. Note that this isn't a tier list.

[spoiler=Classes of Entities]

Class 0 Entity: An entity who lacks a fundamental part of what it means to be an entity, usually having to supplement it with something else such as darkness or willpower.

Examples include ghosts, Heartless, Nobodies, Hollows, PMMM Witches, and possibly Digimon.

Character examples include Admiral's LERNA, Broken's Jeri Type, and BailasGale's BlackWarGreymon.

(If sufficiently advanced enough to be counted as having a soul, a robot may also be placed here)

Class 1 Entity:: A normal, complete entity.

Examples include us humans, just about every other normal living thing like animals and aliens, even things that are presumed mindless like the Zerg, and things that look to defy common sense like Kryptonians.

Character examples include TFF's Foster, Admiral's Riley, FFR's Matthew, and Broken's Kozaky.

(And no matter how far technology advances, a cyborg will always be in this class since they're fundamentally 'normal')

(Vampires and zombies go either here or in Class 2, depending on whether the cause is scientific or supernatural in nature)

Class 2 Entity: An entity who is complete and yet has other parts attached to his/her being, usually either psionic or magical powers.

Examples include magicians, psychics, magical creatures, Protoss, Saiyans, etc.

Character examples include Phantom Roxas's Eria, TFF's Judaihime, King II's Sayer, and Simdoggy's Lyon.

(Be careful not to mistake these with technologically-advanced Class 1 Entities)

Class 3 Entity: An entity who is beyond complete, existing alongside the laws of physics instead of abiding by it, usually spiritual or spacial-based and possessing multiple forms of existence.

Examples include Shinigami, Shinigami, Jokers, FSN Servants, the Avatar, etc.

Character examples include Mr. Zurkon's Kenpachi, Seraph's Renegade, TFF's Itsu, Warlord's Nescham, and my own Emiya.

(It's easy to mistake these with Class 0 Entities. To solve this, ask yourself 'can this entity live out a Class 1 life without any notable problems?'. If yes, then they're here. If not, then they're lacking something, and thus go in the Class 0 category)

Class 4 Entity: An entity whose existence surpasses the concept of an 'entity', usually divine and lacking a physical form, though it can make one if need be.

Examples include the Daedric Princes and just about every other god out there that isn't a lower-class entity pretending to be cool.

Character examples include Renegade's Mephala, Enrise's Sheogorath well, Jolta's Shinka has the potential.

(If an entity can be killed by an ordinary sword, then it does not belong here)

I too have had a lot, my friend.

Oh, but I'm back now. CHEER FOR ME! WORSHIP YOUR GLORIOUS RP HOST--- *ahem*

Things in RL haven't exactly cooled down yet, and in fact, it'd probably be accurate to say that this is the calm before the storm, but I think I'm feeling like roleplaying again. Have to admit that I'm a little surprised at how this RP has managed to remain active even after my disappearance - maybe I underestimated the activity? Anyway, since Admiral's also busy with his own stuff, I'll take up his offer on advancing Arc 2 and take control over L E R N A.

For those of you who are wondering - yes, this is the boss. But the boss battle hasn't exactly started. After looking at all these subplots, I think it's time that the reminder about the real problems at hand came in.

Welcome back, I actually saw your entity list before I saw this post but I have now seen this post so...yeah. Hope things IRL will stabilize soon and everything will be smooth sailing.

Archived