The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems decent I guess.

Kenpachi would place the safety of Yachiru above basically anything else, as far as I would assume.

But I'll ask for the permission to have it result in a battle - which would end in Yachiru getting away more or less, and Kenpachi being killed - first before I make any extensive plays.

So sorry about this, but I'll probably restrain myself from making a post for this RP until I have a response from him either way.

Not true, I have to decided where Nero's keyblade is flying him to.

You mean "to decide"?

S: I'd REALLY rather if I kept this (possible) fight (if I have permission to kill Kenpachi, if not, I'll probably make an escape unless reinforcements come) between me/K&Y though. My character is plenty strong, but he might not decide to fight unless he's rather sure to win, and he's good at analyzing power levels. No offense to you, but Nero wouldn't really make much of a difference, and Butlerok seems to be definitely a high tier now. Strictly speaking, if Butler decides to assist, we'd hold the advantage by a good deal, from a strictly analytical point of view. If not, if my character decides to Awaken, he'd manage to surpass Kenpachi probably from just technical analysis, and could probably brush aside Nero even without Butlerok.

If Mr. Zurkon (the user) gives me permission to slay Kenpachi (Yachiru would probably be sent off - albeit reluctantly - by Kenpachi), I'd rather it be between just us. Even if you joined, if I have permission to kill Kenpachi, I'd just Awaken, manage to kill Kenpachi, and would have easily more than enough power to kill Nero.

If not, feel free to join in, but my character might just decide not to engage out of a random arbitrary decision, like just not in the mood, or had used a somewhat big amount of energy to face off all 4 previously, and wants to completely be at full energy before attempting a fight, just to be on the safe side (his Awakening could still overwhelm them, but the RJ is a careful villain most of the time), or some other random reason.

Archived