The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did he follow Itsu when she was going at mach speeds?

Plus, the portal randomly deposits someone in the Desert.

The chances of him landing near enough to see the blaze Itsu made through the desert are rather slim.

Hm, I must have thought you did something different, my mistake. Never mind that idea then.

The fireball, having exited the portal randomly, rushed through the desert as a near-sonic speed, hovering a few meters above the surface of the desert and melting the sand below itself into glass. It plunged into a sand dune, only to come out the other side, having melted a crystalline hole through the formation effortlessly. Eventually, after penetrating a sandstorm and making it much more dangerous than it was supposed to be, the fireball dispersed, sending a good amount of Troys flying as it did so, to allow a redhead in a white and red kimono to land in front of the ruins.

She turned into a fireball and launched herself into the desert.

Fell asleep preparing my post last night, so I posted it now. It's actually a little more incomplete than I planned, but it's enough. LERNA countered the Divine Hell with simple maneuvers, and she's copying character after character to fulfill her goals.

You guys are lucky that LERNA was so focused on the DH that she decided not to go Dark Sirenix instead, by the way.

Ah, okay. Edited what Arthur knows of the situation, but the end result is still the same.

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]LERNA's Barrier

BailasGale

Dorian - Observing LERNA and the Renegade Joker.

Butlerok - About to be vaporized by LERNA.

BlackWarGreymon - Confronting Team Foster, and received Melvin.

Broke. N

Frankram - Battling Troys.

Jeriii - Fighting Arthur and MachGaogamon.

Ivankov - Battling Troys.

Lydia / Sarah - Ran into LERNA.

Chris Dolmeth

Byakuya - Current status unknown.

Kratos - Reserved for Arc 3.

Madara Uchiha - Reserved for Arc 3.

Decibel

The Renegade Joker - Attacked by LERNA, who is attempting to make him her familiar.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Nero & Matthew - Nero attacked LERNA, but was ineffective. Matthew is currently within Nero's heart, battling Nero's inner darkness.

Kazuto Kirigaya

Richard - Location unknown.

Tsunugai - Destroyed Troys.

Kingdom Lombax

Jeanne / Jecht / Alexander / Alister - Battling Troys.

Foster / Alexander / Mr. Zurkon - Gave Melvin over to BlackWarGreymon.

Azumi / Riley - Location unknown.

Sayer - Observing LERNA.

Malignant

Kyoya Hibari - Did not escape the Desert Seth in time. Most likely killed in action.

Merciful Idiot

Emiya - Battling Thermopylae.

Isamy - In her castle.

LERNA - Attempting to make the Renegade Joker her familiar.

Phantom Roxas

Sora - Battling Thermopylae.

Arthur & MirageGaogamon - Arthur is attempting to free MirageGaogamon from the control of Jeriii, who is nearby.

Eria (w/ Flygon) - With Lucario.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Battling Thermopylae.

Simdoggy

Ayame & Naomi - Attacked LERNA, but were ineffective.

Darcy - Observing LERNA.

Lyon - Attacked LERNA, but was ineffective.

TheFinalFan

Judaihime - Entered LERNA's Barrier.

Thermopyale - Battling Emiya, Sora, Ed, and BlackWarGreymon.

Melvin - Handed over to BlackWarGreymon

[spoiler=Inactive & Unclaimed Characters (AT: 29)]Inactive

Barian Warlord

Nescham - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Enrise

Master Asia - Last seen at UBW.

Schwartz Bruder - Last seen at UBW.

Sheogorath - Unknown.

H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

hollowXcross

Sephiroth - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Jolta

Gin - Last seen at UBW.

Otto - Last seen at UBW.

Shinka - Last seen at Isamy's castle.

Tophat Tiger

John - Last seen at UBW, offering to join any group.

Yosuke-kun

Cody - Last seen at UBW.

Jin - Last seen at the UBW training facility.

Kozaky - Last seen in Isamy's throne room.

Unclaimed

[O] Mephala - Unknown.

[CC] Fenris - At UBW.

Okay, back to the old format, and everyone active is in LERNA's Barrier, except for Kyoya, who is most likely dead, depending on how Merciful rules it. However, Kingdom, your character section is rather bloated. I understand that you're taking over for Trixie while he's occupied, but I feel that with Chris Dolmeth's activity, you can ask him if there are any characters he'd like control of. Balance of characters and all that.

What's Dark Sirenix?

Dark Sirenix is one of Darcy's powers, it's a transformation of sorts, that boosts her power while in the form, sort of like keyblade warriors transformations, and this particular one is associated with water and oceans, kinda a scary thing if LERNA copies it and changes it to work with her ocean of despair.

Anyway, it's interesting that LERNA can't use her copy ability through the astral projection, since Darcy can wield all her powers through it.

Alright. Thanks Phantom.

If he's going to die (which I'm okay with), could he have an epic death? Or maybe near destroyed, and out of play for a good deal of the RP or something (disabled for a long while)? Something of the like one way or another?

NO I WANTED TO KILL HIM.  :c

Also, Merciful.  That post.  That post Merciful.  *applause*

Hmm, fair point. Kratos could pull it off.

That reminds me, he's Arthur's cross-universal half first cousin once removed. Those Greek Gods, I swear.

That would make an interesting plot point if Arthur makes it to Arc 3.  It would be really funking cool actually.  xD

Um Roxas, I'm kinda confused. Does Arthur not know MirageGaoGamon has Burst Mode, or are you building up to that?

I'm building up to it. He only just unlocked MirageGaogamon in this arc, and while Arthur is very familiar with levels beyond Mega and believes that MirageGaogamon could achieve another form, he doesn't know about the Burst Mode specifically. I want MirageGaogamon to at least kill one member of the Divine before I get around to the Burst Mode. Besides, considering how much I've upgraded all of my characters in this arc, I think I should show a little more restraint.

When do characters become unclaimed? When a person formally quits the role play?

Yes. The person has to outright say they've withdrawn, or Merciful can just tell me who has quit, and all their characters will be moved to Unclaimed. In cases where someone just wants to transfer control of one character to someone else, usually that gets resolved quickly enough that by the time I make the next status update, someone's already claimed the character.

Since I have your attention, I take it you have no complaints about Kyoya being dead?

That would make an interesting plot point if Arthur makes it to Arc 3.  It would be really funking cool actually.  xD

Arthur's my main character, so I intend to have him survive the entirety of the roleplay, and I already have plans for what will happen to him and Arthur at the end. I will say, however, that I can't guarantee Eria and Sora's safety. I assume that Yosuke will be active again by the middle of December, by which point we should be well into Arc 3, since I want closure to her quest to rescue Gagagigo. As for Sora, who knows? At the very least, he's got to learn about Vanitas, right?

Archived