The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished my post a few days ago, but haven't been able to post it for some reason. I'll try again.

Some beings are just lost causes. Besides, ~moe~ only really works with cute girls

You know, LERNA used to be a cute girl by the name of Galina. I wonder if that still counts.

I finished my post a few days ago, but haven't been able to post it for some reason. I'll try again.

THANKS OBAMA.

No, I have been having this problem myself.  I have to actually hit the post button two, sometimes three times before the post will register.  I think it's a YCM issue internally.

Christ this jabroni is strong.  Mind games and sheet.  I know how to fix her though.  Let me introduce, the most overpowered character in all of creation:

Dr. Phil.

Phil:  So, LERNA, tell me about your child hood?

LERNA:  Daddy beat me!  :'(

Phil:  And is this why you are so hostile to everyone around you?

LERNA:  Ahem.  It's shark week Doc.

I see...

Well, I posted again. And it looks like I'm at the top of the page again, although this time it's unintentional.

The Gregorian Chant is a giant orbital holy death cannon that is started by monks singing. I would like it if she actually responded to the orbital cannon part.

Also I always thought Butlerok is to Mad Blood as Jerii is to Chaos...wouldn't switching everything to Chaos just give Jerii the upper hand now?

Pretty much, though to say the least, controlling Chaos doesn't make you immune to it. Agents are built from Chaos, so that's their immunity. The Red card grants immunity by altering digital configurations in the Digimon. Though the Alpha Decay is fine, since it would require a lot of it to actually poison LERNA

Pretty much, though to say the least, controlling Chaos doesn't make you immune to it. Agents are built from Chaos, so that's their immunity. The Red card grants immunity by altering digital configurations in the Digimon. Though the Alpha Decay is fine, since it would require a lot of it to actually poison LERNA

What would be an accurate amount?  Milliliters?  Gallons?

Working on my post right now. This is going to be a long one.

EDIT: FINISHED.

Pretty damn long post.

So what are the requirements that need to be met to actually put LERNA in a vulnerable state?  Cuz from what I gather, the jabroni is far from killable and I'm anxious to see who gets the bragging rights for her death.

(_|The Reaper Jeriii|_)

"You choose now of all times to commit to your petty vengeance? When the world is on the brink of oblivion, you choose to pursue your own selfish interests? How human of you. The world is crumbling around you, and yet like a human, you simply focus on the little things. Look human"

No, seriously, how were Jeriii and Kiotso not on a team? Team Anti-Humanity.

The Gregorian Chant is a giant orbital holy death cannon that is started by monks singing. I would like it if she actually responded to the orbital cannon part.

Oooohhhhhhhhh, sorry, you didn't really explain that or maybe I just didn't see it. I thought it was some kind of super-demon warding technique. Uh, she probably negated it using an equal amount of power from Darcy's darkness beams anyway.

So what are the requirements that need to be met to actually put LERNA in a vulnerable state?  Cuz from what I gather, the jabroni is far from killable and I'm anxious to see who gets the bragging rights for her death.

Who knows? I'm sure that there are plenty of ways to defeat her, and there are a few characters still active here that have a chance and a way to defeat her. If they'll survive to utilize their powers in the correct way before getting crushed, that's another question. The only thing I can guarantee is that there is no sure or direct method to defeat LERNA, so you shouldn't expect to outmatch her in raw power. You'll have to try very hard and think about using your powers in creative ways in order to even think about affecting her.

Who knows? I'm sure that there are plenty of ways to defeat her, and there are a few characters still active here that have a chance and a way to defeat her. If they'll survive to utilize their powers in the correct way before getting crushed, that's another question. The only thing I can guarantee is that there is no sure or direct method to defeat LERNA, so you shouldn't expect to outmatch her in raw power. You'll have to try very hard and think about using your powers in creative ways in order to even think about affecting her.

Oh, I was just curious.  Personally I can't do anything (my only two active characters were dead, though I'm gaining two next Arc) so I was wondering how you guys were gonna seal the deal.  MELVIN SHOULD SEND LERNA TO THE SHADOW REALM.

Archived