The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's the Abridged Millennium Rod.

It traded its effectiveness at mind control for being able to turn into a lightsaber Ancient Egyptian laser sword.

But it still works on the Egyptian Gods, right?

I SO totally hate my laptop right now. I think it is now more-or-less in a coma.

... in the meantime, I'll try and think of something....

Well, Arthur made a signal, and Lucario might want to check in with Feraligatr and Flygon again.

That works, but examining the Mad Blood be before or after he attacks LERNA?

Forgot about how you check how many time's someone's posted in a thread. Huh. Does anyone feel I've hijacked the story a bit much? I have the most posts in the IC thread as well, but at least there, the margin is smaller between me and the person with the second highest amount of posts, since I have 74 and FFR has 62.

Second? Me? And here I thought I was very inactive haha.

Also, as Merciful said, I'll remove him from his Awakened status by my next post. And the attack, despite the display I've written, I'm fully expecting L E R N A to be able to do some super-powerful counter or such. If you want, you can knock him out/near kill him, but I'd prefer to keep him alive, and when he's awake again, and in his normal state, for everything to be toned down back to a normal level again. But I need to go now, so I'll do it when I come back.

That'll be enough, but first, let me counter with LERNA. I'm going to have to examine the abilities of each and every nearby character first though to determine whose power is best at supporting her counter-attack.

Forgot about how you check how many time's someone's posted in a thread. Huh. Does anyone feel I've hijacked the story a bit much?

Not at all ^_^ In fact, I'm grateful for your help. Otherwise, it would've turned into a complete mess, nobody'll know who's where and where's who, and I wouldn't be able to distinguish between active and inactive characters at all.

Now then, just as a warning. Once the Witch of Infinite Possibilities is finished with the Divine Hell, she will start to actually take this battle seriously. For all you Class 3s, stay away from the waters (you're lucky that Thermopylae is too occupied), and for everyone else, fight your hardest! Go go go fight! Defeat her! And finish Arc 2! YEAH!!!

That'll be enough, but first, let me counter with LERNA. I'm going to have to examine the abilities of each and every nearby character first though to determine whose power is best at supporting her counter-attack.

Not at all ^_^ In fact, I'm grateful for your help. Otherwise, it would've turned into a complete mess, nobody'll know who's where and where's who, and I wouldn't be able to distinguish between active and inactive characters at all.

Now then, just as a warning. Once the Witch of Infinite Possibilities is finished with the Divine Hell, she will start to actually take this battle seriously. For all you Class 3s, stay away from the waters (you're lucky that Thermopylae is too occupied), and for everyone else, fight your hardest! Go go go fight! Defeat her! And finish Arc 2! YEAH!!!

Awesome!

Also...

ONE

OF

MY

CHARACTERS

WILL

NOT

MAKE

IT

BACK

Glad I could help. I know it's a bit chaotic now that everyone's at LERNA's Barrier. Think you might need another status update soon?

…I probably should have read this BEFORE I decided drown Feraligatr.

Yeah, if not for the great distance between him and Arthur, since magical darkness and all. At this point, it's pretty much impossible for anyone to f**k up my plans.

Dorian never moved. He's literally like 2 ft away from the situation. I mean he's not going to interfere at all but still he is right there. Funny because I don't recall Eria moving back to MGG's location lol

Yeah, if not for the great distance between him and Arthur, since magical darkness and all. At this point, it's pretty much impossible for anyone to f**k up my plans.

Not true at all, Nero's wings allow him to move quite fast and he can see through the darkness do to his new powers. However, I have another plan if you're not accepting guests right now.

EDIT: Also, Nero doesn't really have a reason to help Arthur. Aside from the fact that he's a keyblade wielder and on the side of the Counter Corps, he's never even properly met the guy I think.

Wasn't Nero there when Sora gave him and Arthur the ability to use Drive? Then again, they didn't talk much back then.

Eria agreed to the truce, then my characters went off to fight LERNA, but MirageGaogamon took Arthur back to Jeriii, and when Eria tried to follow, Troys attacked her and the Pokémon, leading to Feraligatr about to become a Troy.

That reminds me, is it Kingdom Lombax or TheFinalFan who has control of Tyranitar now? He's still in Unlimited Blade Works, last I checked, and I know he is not going to like finding out that his trainer and half his team were killed in this arc. Although, I'm just happy that Flygon and Lucario are still alive. Sad about Espeon, yes, but Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, and Flygon is way cooler than Salamence in my opinion, and regarding Feraligatr, I much prefer Blastoise, Empoleon, and Typhlosion.

Yeah, I'm going to have to make another status update. Don't worry about who needs to save Arthur, I think I'll try and come up with something, especially since, as pointed out, Arthur and Flygon have each needed other people to save them a few times too many.

Wasn't Nero there when Sora gave him and Arthur the ability to use Drive? Then again, they didn't talk much back then.

Eria agreed to the truce, then my characters went off to fight LERNA, but MirageGaogamon took Arthur back to Jeriii, and when Eria tried to follow, Troys attacked her and the Pokémon, leading to Feraligatr about to become a Troy.

That reminds me, is it Kingdom Lombax or TheFinalFan who has control of Tyranitar now? He's still in Unlimited Blade Works, last I checked, and I know he is not going to like finding out that his trainer and half his team were killed in this arc. Although, I'm just happy that Flygon and Lucario are still alive. Sad about Espeon, yes, but Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution, and Flygon is way cooler than Salamence in my opinion, and regarding Feraligatr, I much prefer Blastoise, Empoleon, and Typhlosion.

Yeah, I'm going to have to make another status update. Don't worry about who needs to save Arthur, I think I'll try and come up with something, especially since, as pointed out, Arthur and Flygon have each needed other people to save them a few times too many.

It's The Final Fan. Thanks for ruining the surprise. I was going to have him suddenly produce a Hyper Beam and explain that he followed Itsu the whole time. Now there's no point as everyone knows he exists again.

Archived