The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, how? It was clearly stated in my app that there were two ADR-01s. The human world equivalent that tormented the Tamers, and the Digital World equivalent who aided the Reaper in its fight against the Sovereigns. Jeriii is the latter one, as the former one is dead.

Just simple reading mistakes.  I didn't go over all apps in honesty.

Shouldn't the Mad/Black Blood turn the Renegade Joker insane?

Also: "A half-strength shield could still take a blow that would vaporize almost half an Earth-sized planet."

Do I need to get out that gif again? Not to mention you require multiple top tier characters in order to defeat him. I'd say keep it as is, but at this point, I just want permission from Merciful to kill the Renegade Joker.

EDIT: Come to think of it, does the RJ create dark matter, or does he manipulate the physics in LERNA's Barrier?

Oh yeah he would be totally insane and would morph into a black ball of liquid metal soul juice. This is mainly because DH somehow managed to touch Butler's Black blood (Mad Blood at this point) directly. I never entertained RJ/DH being assimilated mainly because vectors keep him being touched.

Sooo yeah he would be slowly developing bipolar disorder and going insane.

Also half power is planet nuking. Lol I am really tryin hard not to bring in the Gold Saints I mean I feel bad for the good guys now lol

Alright, I'll tone it down a good bit when I get back to my computer. Just these things. He didn't actually touch it, what I meant by the tendril thing was more of just expanding consciousness into it, so it could understand it. Also, he has dark matter in his wings, and he can make a bit more if needed. That's about it for his dark matter thing. He can manipulate some things within the domain, but not the physics themselves generally.

@Phantom: How do you make such a big post so fast?

Archived