Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I know this will most likely never happen, but if we ever get a pony named Butt Stallion, imma flip my s***.

That would be an interesting name

Well to interrupt:

ZAA6z7j.gif

OMG APPLEJACKxRAINBOWDERSH 4EVAR

#SHIPPINGPONIES

#LESBIANISMISMAGIC

Her magic is pretty much only for spectacles and stuff.

Which is quite obvious

Anyways, surprised that this hasn't been posted yet:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VhC1QF7ww[/media]

Also-Oh, hey, you found an image of mine =D

Oh so it was you who posted that on KYM. Go figure. :D

Anyways, surprised that this hasn't been posted yet:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VhC1QF7ww[/media]

It's gold animation. Not that amusing in humor, but still I wanna see more of this. But I have heard Button's mom has grown more popular than Button himself, ironically.

Oh so it was you who posted that on KYM. Go figure. :D

It's gold animation. Not that amusing in humor, but still I wanna see more of this. But I have heard Button's mom has grown more popular than Button himself, ironically.

I wouldn't really be proud of the kind of popularity she got. It makes it seem as if hundreds of cloppers just came from under a rock and felt attracted to a single target.

I thought that the humor was pretty good

I wouldn't really be proud of the kind of popularity she got. It makes it seem as if hundreds of cloppers just came from under a rock and felt attracted to a single target.

Button's Mom has got it going on, she should have that kind of popularity

At my college, we have a game room, and when season 3 premiered, we got permission to have early access to it that day, and about a few dozen people were in there watching it. I wonder if we'll be able to do the same when season 4 premieres.

Well, the show is on break till November, so we won't always have completely new stuff to talk about.

Though I do like a recent Friendship is Dragons strip.

bRBRN7T.png

Now, obviously it's not totally true to the real show, since Rarity isn't a Rogue, but I feel it's still somewhat applicable to her. I see her being the Element of Generosity questioned the most of the Mane 6, and I feel this is sort of a good explanation.

Archived