Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, though, that older topic basically devolved into just image spam and nothing of any real significance.
But anyway.... This one we are trying to be more tame, and not just make page after page of nothing but images.
(Despite the fact it WAS fun)

Tomiix, how do I get to your steam profile?

When I click on it, I go to another website.

If the signature isn't working just search Tomiix. Very unique name.

To be fair, though, that older topic basically devolved into just image spam and nothing of any real significance.
But anyway.... This one we are trying to be more tame, and not just make page after page of nothing but images.
(Despite the fact it WAS fun)

Fun?
W4d6W8K.png

Appearently YouTube is doing this for Geek Week:
165.png
8cd.jpg
I tested both of these; they both work.
It's silly, yes, but its pretty amusing at the same time that YouTube's header will change, and you can also get random ponies to walk across the search results.

I want it forever.

Anyways, currently have mods having to watch my posts and having them approve my posts now.

Kinda worth it. The "new" kid was annoying as all hell.

So, are the elements of harmony still around? We see them when Twilight is transported to the internet. But when she returns as an alicorn, they don't have them anymore. We haven't seem them since then. They don't appear in Equestria Girls, and there, they use the power of the elements without the items themselves. Did they dissapear to make Twilight digivolve?

Well, I certainly doubt that they're going to deal with the next villain with violence, so yeah, they probably have the elements.

Well they have used the elements a lot to defeat the bad guys, but since MLP would come to a conclusion, there would have to be something more powerful  than just the Elements I bet.

Also, lulzy responses to Xbox's Facebook post on the MLP avatars:

[spoiler=Good, Good....let the butthurt flow through you...]

e76.jpg

b58.png[/spoiler]

The elements can seal away a physical GOD of chaos for a millennium. I'm pretty sure it's established that the elements can fix absolutely all forms of major disharmony. That's just what they do. 

It's true the Elements of Harmony have an infinite power, but I feel that maybe a more interesting turn of events should happen without the elements to stop villains. And I'm not mentioning Equestria Girls.

To be fair, the Elements of Harmony are a bit of a Dues Ex Machina, in the sense that they are just a magi cure-all to whatever problems may arise.
But it's funny, that none of the ponies in equestria truly know that.

The Build-A-Bear Workshop in the mall I work at has Alicorn Twilight and Rainbow Dash (maybe others as well, can't tell from just the storefront), and I've been tempted to go and get me one of Twilight. XD

Be a hipster and dress up Dash in Twilight's princess outfit- *shot*

Archived