Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being the opinion-based debate this is, there really isn't any point in continuing. Like I said, maybe the September OVA will shed some light.

In any case, I'm glad the series made it to space. I was worried that they wouldn't for a second.

I've been thinking a little about it, and Nui kinda reminds me of Ghirahim in a way. The way Ragyo "wore" her, it made me think of [acronym="Ghirahim's reveal as Demise's sword."]something.[/acronym]

Except... She wasn't near as entertaining, compelling, or likable.

She also wasn't as hilariously fruity, though the lesbo undertones cannot be denied. She was neurotic enough, at least.

I mean... I get where you're coming from, but the only compelling thing about Nui was the urge to see Ryuko murder her. Which we didn't even exactly get.

[spoiler=Sly Trigger Was Sly (spoilers)]

What was Ryuko's forced "happiness" from her mother?

It was an empty church. Dull. Grey. Lifeless. With a cardboard cutout husband and her at the altar. Apparently mid-ceremony, but there's no life to continue it.

Mako and Senketsu forced their way into her heart... and then into the Church itself by breaking down the door and knocking dummy husband over. As if to object to their union.

The whole scene was a metaphor for Ryuko coming to terms with her feelings for Mako. Senketsu's words about how she'd regret hurting Mako more already implied a deep connection, but they actually meant full blown LOVE. Ryuko fell for a girl. Ragyo rewrote her in a way that she was "content" in a loveless "marriage" that her mother "wanted for her".

And when she cut Senketsu and Mako's blood covered her, it made her realize what she almost did. It wasn't just Senketsu she popped out having more love for than ever; She came to terms with the fact she was in love with Mako as well.

It's also why she impulse kissed Nui when she was first brainwashed. Despite being forced into contentment, the latent desire in her heart was still there.

[/spoiler]

It was an empty church. Dull. Grey. Lifeless. With a cardboard cutout husband and her at the altar. Apparently mid-ceremony, but there's no life to continue it.

Mako and Senketsu forced their way into her heart... and then into the Church itself by breaking down the door and knocking dummy husband over. As if to object to their union.

The whole scene was a metaphor for Ryuko coming to terms with her feelings for Mako. Senketsu's words about how she'd regret hurting Mako more already implied a deep connection, but they actually meant full blown LOVE. Ryuko fell for a girl. Ragyo rewrote her in a way that she was "content" in a loveless "marriage" that her mother wanted for her.

And when she cut Senketsu and Mako's blood covered her, it made her realize what she almost did. It wasn't just Senketsu she popped out having more love for than ever; She came to terms with the fact she was in love with Mako as well.

It's also why she impulse kissed Nui when she was first brainwashed. Despite being forced into contentment, the latent desire in her heart was still there.

[/spoiler]

OR Ragyo was just crazy and Ryuko will be lonely forever.

NOTHING WILL DEFEAT MAKOXGAMAGORI I WILL DIE FOR MY SHIP YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I'd prefer GamagoorixMako over RyukoxMako myself, but I wouldn't object to the latter either.

The whole scene was a metaphor for Ryuko coming to terms with her feelings for Mako. Senketsu's words about how she'd regret hurting Mako more already implied a deep connection, but they actually meant full blown LOVE. Ryuko fell for a girl. Ragyo rewrote her in a way that she was "content" in a loveless "marriage" that her mother "wanted for her".

[/spoiler]

I could accept that since it does make sense. I took Mako asking her out on a date as just a funky choice of words, but who knows, maybe it was literal.

Um, no it didn't.

Don't you remember when Mako commented on how big Ryuko's boobs were.

This sh*t was canon before canon existed in this show.

shh i was talking about the kissing

gdi i think it would be slightly cute but no just no

MakoxGama or gtfo 

Don't girls in general comment on each other's boobs all the time though?

I've seen this happen in multiple animes, it must be true.

ooh ooh this

Don't girls in general comment on each other's boobs all the time though?

I've seen this happen in multiple animes, it must be true.

They do, but that doesn't mean every guy who hears it doesn't thinks they're scissoring.

I meant to say "DOESN'T think they're scissoring", so that might have confused some people.

I'm a bigger fan of GamaxSatsuki, personally. NononxUzu is also kinda cute. Not so sure about Inumata... maybe Shiro?

Archived