Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those interested to get to TM 26 Earthquake requires: Surf, Strength and Waterfall from Route 21. Making it in theory earlier in the game...but then again you don't get Waterfall from Shauna until Route 19.

Got Houndoom =D.

Either I'm missing something or chamber of emptiness really lives upto it's name. It's a glorified place for just Spooky Plate.

Anistar City Pokémon Center

Searching for Dark Pulse. For those looking after the trainer with the Mawile search North (Route 16), use cut and head up the Waterfall, and follow it round, it will lead you on to an inaccessible part of Route 15 and you will find TM 97 Dark Pulse.

They are really funny with the lipstick.

Sludge Bomb is a massive quest. Nah not really just need to have Surf. Given it to Houndoom along with Flamethrower and Dark Pulse.

Didn't see Sliggoo's evolution method until it's 56 grrr, but I am on a rain route so I'll correct.

Just got the Mega Band. Henshin-A-Go-Go, baby!

Current group (it just keeps growing):

Lucario, lvl 32

Snorlax, lvl 30

Vespiqueen, lvl 30

Gardevoir, lvl 30

Houndoom, lvl 30

Sylveon, lvl 30

Aerodactyl, lvl 30

Greninja, lvl 30

Binacle, lvl 30

Combusken, lvl 28

Charmeleon, lvl 27

Kitetsu (Honedge), lvl 29

Amaura, lvl 28

Pikachu, lvl 26

Mawile, lvl 29

Mufasa (Litleo), lvl 28

Right now Lucario and Aerodactyl are the only ones I can Mega Evolve, though when Charmeleon and Combusken evolve they'll be able to as well.

I was able to get an Old Amber from Rock Smashing in Glittering Cave, is it possible to get other fossils that way?

I've got almost that much right now, after the 3rd, and I've spent quite a lot on clothes already.

Granted, I did get a ton of Stardusts/pieces, Pearls, etc. from Rock Smashing in my attempts to find an Old Amber. I think you can only find it from the Glittering Cave rocks, since I was on Route 8 for ages and got nothing.

But no, that seems about the normal amount of money. I don't think lack of funds has ever been a problem in Pokemon games.

Go Right from the Lumoise Galette store (Opposite Autumnal Ave) and go to the 2nd floor of the first building you see. I won't tell you why. Just do it. It's fitting for time of year.
The taxi drivers must make a bomb.

Lumoise's Museum mentions Sinnoh, Johto and the Wingull seafaring captain from Hoenn.

Found the Blastoise Mega stone for....300,000

I'm at the 7th Gym, and here is what my team is looking like so far:

Level 58 Chestnaught

Level 55 Auroros

Level 54 Blastoise

Level 54 Sylveon

Level 53 Talonflame

Level 53 Vivillon

I appreciate how much easier it is to raise your Pokemon in general.  Pokemon-Amie is a fun and adorable way of giving your Pokemon EXP bonuses, EXP Share is amazing in this game, and Super Training makes EV training on your first run-through possible.

I lost in a Sky Battle, poor 'Zard, Kinda makes me wish I had Noivern or Hydreigon to get revenge.

Based on what it seems like in the game, Lumiose's boutique requires you have visited everywhere in the city, in theory that means after the Elite 4. Given you cannot access the 3 star restaurant until then. Eury will you look into this?

1 star restaurant is Lv 10 battles. - Double

2 star restaurant is Lv 31 ish battles. - Rotation and Triple

Super Rod Route 16 - Fishing Shack. I wish i could have updated from the 3D last night before everyone found Shellder and Skrelp.

Anyone got a Houndour for trade? Otherwise I'll be using my Lv 59 Zweilous and I would really love Houndoom. Or is at a push is Skrelp's final form worth it?

Victory Road ate most of my Pokemon alive and it's huge. Is there even a healing person there? For anyone going through once you find the trainer with the Umbreon you are on the last trainer. Rival is only half way through. You also need Surf and Strength. Not tried the Waterfall there yet.

I beg to differ on Yveltal never dying with Oblivion Wing got owned by Mega Gyarados.

You can work at the Hotel Richissime 3 times a day doing Lost & Found, Making Beds and Room Service, I earned as Max of 2000 Pokedollars for each.

Trust Shauna to have an 'illegal' Goodra at Lv 49

Greninja FINALLY learns a Dark move at Lv 70 (Night Slash)

Tyrantrum (Jolly) - Lv 72

Charizard (Quirky) - Lv 72

Greninja (Timid) - Lv 71

Sliggoo (Hardy) - Lv 55

Chesnaught (Gentle) - Lv 52

Zweilous (Gentle) - Lv 59

You evolved him but Imma say this anyways lol. 

Sliggoo evolves at level 50, but you have to level him up in the rain. Just so everyone knows. :I

Woah.  I actually just lost.  (Which is awesome.)

Since my main force is Pidgeot, Charizard and Greninja who are all weak to electric attacks and Doublade who has trash Sp. Defense, I got wrecked by the 5th leader's Magneton.  

Time to train some other Pokes.

Word of advice:  His Heliolisk has Dry Skin.  Don't use Water Shuriken against it.

And Vivillon is actually amazing.  90 Sp. ATK and Speed is good for a ComMon bug, and it learns Quiver Dance.  Plus, it has a really good offensive movepool.

Well after all the rumors of a higher evolutionary point. Teach me not to check Serebii huh.

Dry Skin is annoying early on with Froakie line, since it more or less learns nothing of use against it.

Inverse house is awesome. Only place Fairy can fear Dragon

Archived