Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already got in there. It felt so good to use over 500000 units of whatever currency to make her look so classy and pretty. Which reminds me. If one could take screenshots, they should totally post what their trainer looks like.

How'd you get in? D:

Did you do anything in Lumiose?

Technically, you CAN take a snapshot of your trainer, and in good quality, too.
Find one of those photo-op areas and get your picture taken and save it to your SD card.
Then, if you have a computer with an SD card slot OR have some other way of reading SD cards, you can go into the folders on that card and find a .jpg of the photo you just took. From there, just upload that photo to any image hosting site and your good to go.
Or at least, if I remember correctly, since it's been ages since I did anything involving manually checking the SD card.

Forgive me if this was posted, I just feel like it needs to be said, ASAP.

http://spoopy-dimensional-wayfarer.tumblr.com/post/64047314704/warning-for-pokemon-x-y-users-do-not-save-outside

How in the hell...

Is that guy sure that works?

You can take pictures of your trainer near nice-looking places, like the front of that palace with the garden. You call the photographer by checking the post with the camera icon.

Golbat into Crobat at lv 26. Got it lv 15 with Luxury Ball. It seems Pokemon-Amie doesn't help increase friendship. In case you want to try, Golbat likes being touched inside the mouth and dislike being touched at some other point inside the mouth.

Nature Power goes well with Amaura, as now those attacks seem to be mostly special based. Beach gives you Earth Power, cave gives you Power Gem and grass gives you Energy Ball.

Also, I need to draw Pancham as Teemo from League of Legends, now that we have Pentakills in this game.

5th badge get. I seem to have become a little over leveled. Lucky for me training my two new team members is helping to balnce things out. Team atm

Glimmer, the Quiet Lanturn: Level 34

Megalodon, the Jolly Gabite: Level 35

Po, the Relaxed Pangoro: Level 42

Bramble, the Quiet Ferrotorn: Level 42

Flame Dragon, the Bashful Charizard: Level 43

Ahri, the Lonely Delphox: Level 43

You can take pictures of your trainer near nice-looking places, like the front of that palace with the garden. You call the photographer by checking the post with the camera icon.

Aside from the fact I already mentioned this, I took of my trainer on a bike, in the rain.
Since, you know, hes like part-hobo and part-hipster.
(I'm joking, of course)

Golbat likes being touched inside the mouth and dislike being touched at some other point inside the mouth.

I lol'd
Then again, it's like how Honedge gets mad if you touch his arm-scarf; Some Pokemon are just sensitive I guess? O,o
Speaking of which- How does Honedge even eat Poffins anyway?
250px-679Honedge.png
It has no actual mouth, that's just some some trim along the blade:
679.png

Alright, I got all 8 badges now, and my Chestnaught is at Level 72.  I'm surprised that the Kalos league has the highest-leveled league out of all the games.  Olympia, the 7th gym leader, has Pokemon that are greater-leveled than the 8th gym leaders from Johto, Hoenn, and Unova while rivaling the Levels of Kanto and Sinnoh of the 8th gym leaders.  And then Wulfric's signature pokemon is 11 Levels higher than Olympia's signature pokemon.  I know there is a sizeable gap between the two gym, but DAYUMMMMM!

Alright, I got all 8 badges now, and my Chestnaught is at Level 72.  I'm surprised that the Kalos league has the highest-leveled league out of all the games.  Olympia, the 7th gym leader, has Pokemon that are greater-leveled than the 8th gym leaders from Johto, Hoenn, and Unova while rivaling the Levels of Kanto and Sinnoh of the 8th gym leaders.

You are disregarding Black2/White2's Challenge mode, and the E4 rematches, right?

Cuz' with Challenge mode- Marlon's Jellicent is Level 55, which is only 4 Levels below Wulfric's Avalugg@59.
Then with the E4, [SPOILER]'s strongest Pokemon is Level 68; Iris' Pokemon are all 76-78, then become 81-83 with Challenge mode.

You are disregarding Black2/White2's Challenge mode, and the E4 rematches, right?

Cuz' with Challenge mode- Marlon's Jellicent is Level 55, which is only 4 Levels below Wulfric's Avalugg@59.
Then with the E4, [SPOILER]'s strongest Pokemon is Level 68; Iris' Pokemon are all 76-78, then become 81-83 with Challenge mode.

Yes, I'm disregarding Challenge mode since it is an enhanced playthrough that purposefully raises the levels to purposefully increase challenge.  With X/Y, the level creeps are very surprising for those doing a blind playthrough of the game.  Where do I find Avalugg's pre-evolved form though?

I'm rolling in the badges. Just got number 6. Team since last gym.

Glimmer, the Quiet Lanturn: Level 38 (+4)

Megalodon, the Jolly Gabite: Level 38 (+3)

Po, the Relaxed Pangoro: Level 44 (+2)

Bramble, the Quiet Ferrotorn: Level 45 (+3)

Flame Dragon, the Bashful Charizard: Level 45 (+2)

Ahri, the Lonely Delphox: Level 46 (+3)

Just got my 8th badge; At first glance, I thought the level curve was pretty high, but getting to this point, I'm actually quite a bit overleveled, I think. My team as of now consists of:

Dragalge Lv.70

Sylveon Lv.70

Aurorus Lv.70

Haxorus Lv.70

Charizard Lv.70

Greninja Lv.72

Archived