Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

Yeah, I found that out the hard way.

Since training is so easy in this game and I've been plowing through the game nonstop since Saturday I'm gonna raise some other Pokemon and just have a full army of Pokes that can get rotated in and out. 

I found it out the hard way as well when I used Mega Blastoise-powered Surf against it.  I switched it out to Chestnaught.

Also, where is the Earthquake TM in the game?  I know Chestnaught is capable of learning it, and that would give it a good advantage against Poison-type pokemon.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting game over. Realized that I didn't like my choices in Pokemon that much. I also realized that you can change which type of Vivillon you get by changing the country on your 3DS profile before the game starts, so using the opportunity to tell my DS it's from Chile and get an Marine patterned one. (I feel that fits Massachusetts much more than Polar does. |: )

Also, where is the Earthquake TM in the game?  I know Chestnaught is capable of learning it, and that would give it a good advantage against Poison-type pokemon.

Route 21. But according to everyone who's found it, you need Surf, Waterfall, and Strength. 

After I take my shower gonna go catch Mewtwo and Zygarde. Knowing Mewtwo he won't have anything but Psychic attacks so I should just be able to wall with Yveltal.

Go Right from the Lumoise Galette store (Opposite Autumnal Ave) and go to the 2nd floor of the first building you see. I won't tell you why. Just do it. It's fitting for time of year.

O_o

[spoiler=Don't read this if you haven't done the above yet]

Is there...something about this post game? All I get is "You are not the one". That's still freaky as shit.

[/spoiler]

O_o

[spoiler=Don't read this if you haven't done the above yet]

Is there...something about this post game? All I get is "You are not the one". That's still freaky as shit.

[/spoiler]

I got the same thing...damn that was weird. And I'm post game btw. 

EDIT: Caught a Lonely Mewtwo. If anyone in X catches a Mewtwo with a SpAtk + Nature I'll trade you. :L

Well Mega Gardevoir knocked my team into next week. Should have brought more revives (Diantha has a ridiculous amount of healing items). Or trained Houndoom more. Lucked past Gyarados it elected to use Dragon Dance instead of a Dragon Type against Tyrantrum. Just could not do enough OTKs with Ice Beam, Dark Pulse etc. Dark Pulse was next to useless half the time especially get Mega Gardevoir suppose that I really need Tyrantrum to get Crunchs more.

Greninja Lv 74

Tyrantrum Lv 74

Charizard Lv 75

Chesnaught Lv 66

Houndoom Lv 45

Goodra Lv 62

Tempted to train at the E4 even if I keep losing lol.

Moonblast is so painful then again all my team are weak to it bar Zard. Fairy/Psychic is like the embodiment of evil.

Eury are you famous enough to get into the Boutique in Lumiose now?

Anyone recommend a Steel type I should use. I'm ditching Doom and because Steel has lost it's resistance to Psychic, Lucario's too much of a risk.

It lost its Ghost and Dark Resistances, not Psychic.

Also, Aurorus can learn T-Bolt yes pls <3

I read wrong. Lucario will take forever to train grrr. Why do gift Pokemon not get x2...might have to sacrifice Mega Zard for Mega Lucario in the battle. And just switch stones for that battle. Mega Zard has no issues with the Steel E4.

Exp Share has spoiled me too much.

Might be quicker to just restart the game and trade the team onto X, use Fennekin instead of Zard until I get Lucario. Then trade back.

Don't taunt me...I wants one.

I might as well as restart X (I used it for Chesnaught) get the Stone for X Zard, dump my team there until I get Lv 60-Lv70 gym badge clearance, by that point Lucario should destroy Mega Gardevoir in it's sleep.

Mega Gardevoir's power was the one thing I underestimated.

Might ditch Goodra, I like the design, but it's just not...I don't feel it. Might have Ampharos instead and just pass Megas around. Or not too much Dragon in my team which is why Gardevoir hurt so much.

Don't taunt me...I wants one.

I might as well as restart X (I used it for Chesnaught) get the Stone for X Zard, dump my team there until I get Lv 60-Lv70 gym badge clearance, by that point Lucario should destroy Mega Gardevoir in it's sleep.

Mega Gardevoir's power was the one thing I underestimated.

Might ditch Goodra, I like the design, but it's just not...I don't feel it. Might have Ampharos instead and just pass Megas around. Or not too much Dragon in my team which is why Gardevoir hurt so much.

Yveltal can 2HKO with Dark Pulse, thats with SpAtk having neutral nature (my Yveltal is Lonely I think, that or Naughty). And it has enough HP where it can tank through a Moonblast and it outspeeds Gardevoir.

I don't know, but the Gym Leader Battle music in this game is the best in the series.

I completely agree, it's great.

I think that I don't think I'm being spoiled by the Exp. Share that much because I'm training such a large amount of Pokemon and they're not overleveled. 16 and counting.

Archived