Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Calem's Eevee evolution depends on your starter. Calem in my game has Vaporeon.

It's Pumpkaboo, only found Phantump so far. Will be looking to trade when I find one. If anyone has any other trade evolutions. Also looking to trade someone for Houndour since I feel most of the people are here are close enough to getting to that area on X. And given I've only used Cut once and barely used Surf don't think I need a HM slave either.

I'll be happy if Serebii can explain where in Lumiose to get the TM for False Swipe it's a big place.

Dislike that Flamethrower gets no love being the only one that is not a TM gift from a gym.

I'm overleveled because I haven't turned EXP Share off, it's like leveling your whole team at once. I might ditch my Lv 60s to train Slingoo, Pumpkaboo and Houndour (when I get one).

I could probably beat the Elite 4 by overleveling because of it. Just looked at Diantha she has like 3 of my team lol.

I believe Calem's Eevee evolution depends on your starter. Calem in my game has Vaporeon.

It's Pumpkaboo, only found Phantump so far. Will be looking to trade when I find one. If anyone has any other trade evolutions. Also looking to trade someone for Houndour since I feel most of the people are here are close enough to getting to that area on X. And given I've only used Cut once and barely used Surf don't think I need a HM slave either.

I'll be happy if Serebii can explain where in Lumiose to get the TM for False Swipe it's a big place.

Dislike that Flamethrower gets no love being the only one that is not a TM gift from a gym.

I don't remember. But I think I got False Swipe in one of the cafes.

Got a japanese Scatterbug and it evolved into the purple version of Vivillion.

Anyone trade with me if they want the spanish entries for their pokedex. I have 2 entries in english and 2 in japanese if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Any easy to find flame body pokemon? I got too used to volcarona and now the eggs in this game seem like they never hatch.

I'll give it a go tonight once I beat the Eighth Gym. In a rush so I might just start X to trade with myself once I find the Black 3Ds.

Off for the night to play more. Might update from the 3Ds tonight (although it's enter button doesn't work). Parents are out tomorrow so I should be able to update with fishing info during the day if I don't find tonight.

Huh....
Well, I'm about to start the sixth gym. I would be a lot further, but I bought X for my brother and let him play half the time. He plays in the day and I play at night, rather.

So my current team is

Level 43 Delphox
Level 44 Marowak
Level 38 Shelgon
Level 42 Roserade

I also have the Lucario and a Hawlucha for flying, but I never use them. I'm planning on having an Avalugg where Lucario is. It's the only Pokemon I'm actually planning on getting. Salamence will take Hawlucha's role and I'll replace IT with something that can learn Surf.
Unless Avalugg learns that....
Either way, I want those last two to be Kalos Pokemon.

Archived