Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh, in battle, when I pick a move it says, "Sylveon awaits Shradow's directions..." and when he makes an attack, I say "That's it! I knew you could do it."

Also, sometimes, something like "You and Sylveon were so in synch the move was a crit." shows up. I'm not sure if this means high friendship grants higher crit chance, or if it just does that whenever I get a crit.

And he's getting boosted exp.

So, I'm currrently at the Kalos Power Plant.

My current team as of now is:

Kellam the Greninja. Impish. Level 36.

Sabrina the Meowstic. Calm. Level 35.

Prince Fluff the Slurpuff. Quiet. Level 34.

Jackie the Mienfoo. Adamant. Level 35.

Fabulosity the Ampharos. Gentle. Level 33.

My last planned member is gonna be Phantump, just gotta get to it.

Am I the only one training lots of Pokemon right now? Currently I'm going to do a bit of training before I head out from Geosenge Town, but right now I've got:

Charmeleon, lvl 26

Mawile, lvl 26

Mufasa (Litleo), lvl 25

Snorlax, lvl 25

Frogadier, lvl 28

Pikachu, lvl 26

Combusken, lvl 25

Amaura, lvl 26

Kitetsu (Honedge), lvl 25

Vespiqueen, lvl 24

Sylveon, lvl 23

Houndour, lvl 21

Kirlia, lvl 20

Still thinking of good nicknames for most of them. Also, one of the guys in the fossil place gave me Aerodactylite and told me you can sometimes find Old Amber from Rock Smash rocks. Guess who's gonna be #14.

Am I the only one training lots of Pokemon right now? Currently I'm going to do a bit of training before I head out from Geosenge Town, but right now I've got:

Charmeleon, lvl 26

Mawile, lvl 26

Mufasa (Litleo), lvl 25

Snorlax, lvl 25

Frogadier, lvl 28

Pikachu, lvl 26

Combusken, lvl 25

Amaura, lvl 26

Kitetsu (Honedge), lvl 25

Vespiqueen, lvl 24

Sylveon, lvl 23

Houndour, lvl 21

Kirlia, lvl 20

Still thinking of good nicknames for most of them. Also, one of the guys in the fossil place gave me Aerodactylite and told me you can sometimes find Old Amber from Rock Smash rocks. Guess who's gonna be #14.

I don't remember how I played before 4th gen but I know it was during that that I would pick 6 pokemon and never catch any others. 

The Good Rod is obtained from a fisherman who's around the pier in Coumarine City (I think); it's the city with the 4th gym.

Its scary that I'll have my full team with my 4th badge when back when I played Black I had 5 badges and only 2 pokemon. 

Speaking of 4th badge. Just got it. Team after the battle is

Megalodon the Jolly Gabite: Level 29

Po, the Relaxed Pangoro: Level 37

Flame Dragon, the Bashful Charizard: Level 39

Bramble, the Quiet Ferroseed: Level 38

Ahri, the Lonely Delphox: Level 39

Funny thing is I didn't even need my two fire types for the gym leader. Ferro just kind of walled the hell out of him. Anyway, off to go fishing.

Went fishing. Got a Modest Chinchou. If only it didn't have Illuminate................Yea, just kill me.

Super Rod Route 16 - Fishing Shack. I wish i could have updated from the 3D last night before everyone found Shellder and Skrelp.

Anyone got a Houndour for trade? Otherwise I'll be using my Lv 59 Zweilous and I would really love Houndoom. Or is at a push is Skrelp's final form worth it?

Victory Road ate most of my Pokemon alive and it's huge. Is there even a healing person there? For anyone going through once you find the trainer with the Umbreon you are on the last trainer. Rival is only half way through. You also need Surf and Strength. Not tried the Waterfall there yet.

I beg to differ on Yveltal never dying with Oblivion Wing got owned by Mega Gyarados.

You can work at the Hotel Richissime 3 times a day doing Lost & Found, Making Beds and Room Service, I earned as Max of 2000 Pokedollars for each.

Trust Shauna to have an 'illegal' Goodra at Lv 49

Greninja FINALLY learns a Dark move at Lv 70 (Night Slash)

Tyrantrum (Jolly) - Lv 72

Charizard (Quirky) - Lv 72

Greninja (Timid) - Lv 71

Sliggoo (Hardy) - Lv 55

Chesnaught (Gentle) - Lv 52

Zweilous (Gentle) - Lv 59

Super Rod Route 16 - Fishing Shack

Anyone got a Houndour for trade? Otherwise I'll be using my Lv 59 Zweilous and I would really love Houndoom.

Victory Road ate most of my Pokemon alive. Is there even a healing person there? For anyone going through once you find the trainer with the Umbreon you are on the last trainer. Rival is only half way through.

I beg to differ on Yveltal never dying with Oblivion Wing got owned by Mega Gyarados.

Trust Shauna to have an 'illegal' Goodra at Lv 49

Greninja FINALLY learns a Dark move at Lv 70 (Night Slash)

Tyrantrum (Jolly) - Lv 72

Charizard (Quirky) - Lv 72

Greninja (Timid) - Lv 71

Sliggoo (Hardy) - Lv 55

Chesnaught (Gentle) - Lv 52

Zweilous (Gentle) - Lv 59

I'll fina 'ya a Houndour. PM me about it.

Just got through Lysandre - that Outrage on Gyarados was a bit scary, since I was using Haxorus to battle it, but I managed to pull through. My team as of this point is:

Dragalge (Modest) Lv.55

Aurorus (Mild) Lv.55

Haxorus (Naughty) Lv.55

Sylveon (Modest) Lv.55

Charizard (Mild) Lv.55

Greninja (Rash) Lv.57

Archived