Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Savanna, Sun, and Ocean Vivillon's look the best, IMO. Although, Elegant and Icysnow are pretty amazing as well.

can confirm. BW2 was fairly difficult. 

Skrelp can learn Thunderbolt. 

Dragalge is gonna be a pimp

Skrelp evolves into a Dragon-Type. Why is Thunderbolt a surprise for you?
Dragons, naturally, learn a bunch of moves that lead to shenanigans like that.

I am absolutely amazing with Female Meowstic's movepool.

As an Espurr, it got Psybeam early. At level 25 it got Psystrike.

As a Meowstic, at level 31, it learned Shadow Ball. It's just really interesting cause I didn't expect her to have a good movepool.

I am absolutely amazing with Female Meowstic's movepool.

As an Espurr, it got Psybeam early. At level 25 it got Psystrike.

As a Meowstic, at level 31, it learned Shadow Ball. It's just really interesting cause I didn't expect her to have a good movepool.

Female Meowstic is an attacker.
Male Meowstic is a supporter.

Especially since Nintendo hasn't been very kind to "gimmicky" Pokemon in the past.

X/Y is full of gimmicky Pokemon, though xD
Just look at Mega Evolutions; Majority of them are just fanservice, while others are just random choices.
That, and the abundance of goofy abilities(Refrigerate, Aegislash' Stance Change, etc), just leads to shenanigans everywhere.

Just beat the second Gym... and I've returned to Rt. 5, still looking for a Male Pancham with Iron Fist... -__-;

Anyways, current team is:

Gabriel (Litleo, M, 22)
Tobias (Wartorlte, M, 24)
Pachu (Pikachu, M, 20)
Bugs (Diggersby, M, 26)
Tristan (Quilladin, M, 28)
Raul (Lucario, M, 24)

Also, chose the Jaw Fossil, ended up getting a Female Tyrunt. Probably be using her to breed more Tyrunt later on....

[spoiler=Body is ready reference]
GsWsIKth.jpg
[/spoiler]

hahaha

reggie-fils-aime.jpg6ba.png

Also-
[spoiler=HONEDGE+EVOS SHINY FORMS - YOUR BODY IS READY]
[spoiler=It]
[spoiler=looks]
[spoiler=gorgeous]
263.jpg
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

I love Nintendo so much for putting these memes in.

I'm on level with the Champion and I've been using the Exp Share the whole time. :l 

Yea, I'm not a fan of that. I wasn't using it and when I got to the cave before the 3rd gym I was like, crap I'm underleveled. Turned it on and my team very quickly hit low 30s.

Anyway, saw my Pancham was at 31 and near a level up so I ran and got a Dark type. Next battle he evolved. Nice to have the higher stats. Not nice when I go to the Fighting gym. 

[spoiler=Drasna spoiler?]

Re-fighting the E4 to get Blaziken and Drasna said she's from Celestic Town (doesn't directly say Celestic Town but the description is Celestic). 

She said her grandparents moved to Kalos from there, and her being from Celestic and the lore of Dialga and Palkia influenced her being a Dragon user. Hrm.[/spoiler]

Archived