Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I mentioned it. It sounds pretty badass to use the iceberg Pokemon like an actual iceberg and just stand on it.Also, all these people's teams are so much more unique than mine.

Well you are the one that uses their starter and a bunch of first gen pokemon. I'd call that a bit unique.

Click the little menu thing att the top of your Player Searcher. It is the second page.

Debating selling my soul for a chance to get all starters...

EDIT: Does anybody have a female starter they can breed with? Not sure what you'd want that I have, but willing to jump through some hoops for it considering my other option is giving up an Aegislash. Need a female so I can breed with it and obtain the other starters.

[quote name="Therrion" post="6287820" timestamp="1381701189"][center]Click the little menu thing att the top of your Player Searcher. It is the second page.[/center] [center]Debating selling my soul for a chance to get all starters...[/center] [center] [/center] [center]EDIT: Does anybody have a female starter they can breed with? Not sure what you'd want that I have, but willing to jump through some hoops for it considering my other option is giving up an Aegislash. Need a female so I can breed with it and obtain the other starters.[/center][/quote] I do have a Female Squirtle (unless that's the starter you also picked)

I got a male charmander, sadly.

I'd trade something for a baby of that squirtle (preferbly female). Wouldn't want to take it itself. Just hit me up with an interest and I'll see. Sadly can't offer anything out of X, but could save you trouble of getting something. At 7th Gym.

Traded my 2 baby chespin for japanese charmander and froakie. Charmander is modest so I guess that one is not good for Mega C X.

I am now in front of the second gym. This is the team I will use:

Amaura lv21

Vivillon lv30

Wartortle lv30

Quilladin lv30

Zubat lv18

Combusken lv32

Will also see if I can evolve Zubat into Crobat the level after it goes Golbat.

Archived