Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

This is the problem with Blind play. I made so many mistakes I'm starting again using half of the same team. Everyone knows I'm not exactly strategic with Pokemon half the time lol. Plus I don't mind.

Annoyingly though my thumb on my right hand is really starting to hurt, because work and playing XY I might get a second repetitive strain injury in 3/4 months.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAME are doing my nut in. Guide is out 16th and they have still not shipped it. Stupidly enough DVD shipped 2 days later arrived the same as the Games. Half tempted to cancel and pay a little more to buy in store on Wednesday before work.

[spoiler=Tbh, I think I have an idea for Gen VII]

Gen VII: Pokemon A and Pokemon B. The entire game is alphabet themed, and the Team [Insert Name Here] has the goal of removing human speech altogether, and making humans talk like Pokemon. [/spoiler]

In other news, I wonder how diverse the pokemon selection is for the safari.

[quote name="TheTurtleOnceCalledGod" post="6288217" timestamp="1381774287"][spoiler=Tbh, I think I have an idea for Gen VII] Gen VII: Pokemon A and Pokemon B. The entire game is alphabet themed, and the Team [Insert Name Here] has the goal of removing human speech altogether, and making humans talk like Pokemon. [/spoiler] In other news, I wonder how diverse the pokemon selection is for the safari.[/quote] According to Serebii, it's possible to get the Stage 1 forms of the Kalos starters, as well as Version Exclusives that you can't otherwise get on your Version.

What happens if you try to use an ability capsule on a pokemon that has 3 or more possible abilities?

I think it'll cycle through each time you use it. 

Just got a Dive Ball. Says it works well with Pokemon that live underwater, as per the usual. Dive is probably in the game, don't know where though.

My country-switching theory worked. Now the proud owner of a Marine Vivillon, untraded. I like how she looks like a blue morpho *^*

EDIT: For those who need an explanation and who have DSes locked to the Americas, you have to change your country settings in your profile to one of the ones below, then start a new file. You can switch back once the file's created.

Archipelago: Puerto Rico
High Plains: US (California)
Ice and Snow: Canada (Northwest Territories)
Jungle: Colombia
Marine: Chile (Antofagasta)
Modern: US (Florida)
Ocean: US (Hawaii)
Polar: US (Massachusetts)
Sandstorm: Saudi Arabia
Sun: El Salvador
Tundra: Canada (Yukon)

Archived