Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

Now then.... Does anyone have a Ground, Normal, or Psychic friend code for X/Y? I'm 21 away from completing the Pokedex, and I can knock at least 5 off that if I can get those friend codes so the right Pokemon appear in Friend Safari.

I don't mean to be desperate, but I've been looking for weeks.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now then.... Does anyone have a Ground, Normal, or Psychic friend code for X/Y? I'm 21 away from completing the Pokedex, and I can knock at least 5 off that if I can get those friend codes so the right Pokemon appear in Friend Safari.

I don't mean to be desperate, but I've been looking for weeks.

Why not tell us what you need exactly? My safari is ground, and you can see what pokemon it includes at the first page of this thread.

I would like one please.

I have it now. Whenever you are available. Not looking for anything, but if you have a Houndoomite or female pokemon in johto balls I would like that.

Lumineon

Palpitoad

Lickylicky

Tangelgrowth

Tympole

Seismatoad

Giragarig

Gastrodon

Ampibom

Groundon

Raquaza

The three genies of Unova.

That's all I need besides a few Mythical Pokemon.

I literally have a physical copy of every Pokemon. If you're willing to give them all back, I can trade them.

Or I can breed a few of them and you evolve them yourself.

They usually release a new Pokemon game on a yearly basis. I'd expect a third version of XY next year. It probably would have been this year, but ORAS came out.

That weird Hex Maniac thing got a reference in ORAS, so it might be a nod to the fact it's not explained yet.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they take a year off before Z. I mean they took one off between BW and BW2 so we might get it between ORAS and Z.

I have it now. Whenever you are available. Not looking for anything, but if you have a Houndoomite or female pokemon in johto balls I would like that.

I can get on tonight. Did I trade you a Mareep in a Fast Ball? I feel like I have.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they take a year off before Z. I mean they took one off between BW and BW2 so we might get it between ORAS and Z.

I can get on tonight. Did I trade you a Mareep in a Fast Ball? I feel like I have.

You already gave me one of those.

Just comment when you are available.

It's nice that they finally release Unova starters with HAs.

Serperior definitely needs it, because its offenses are horrible unless boosted with Coil (then again, Meganium is like that also to an extent [only slightly better]).

Would've been nice if they were given after beating the Champion during rematch in ORAS, but oh well.

Or even XY, I don't know.

Then again, don't remember what Emboar/Samurott get, so whether or not they do anything useful, idk.

(But yeah, that's still one of the reasons I hate GTS; because people do stuff like that.)

It's nice that they finally release Unova starters with HAs.
Serperior definitely needs it, because its offenses are horrible unless boosted with Coil (then again, Meganium is like that also to an extent [only slightly better]).

Would've been nice if they were given after beating the Champion during rematch in ORAS, but oh well.
Or even XY, I don't know.

Then again, don't remember what Emboar/Samurott get, so whether or not they do anything useful, idk.

(But yeah, that's still one of the reasons I hate GTS; because people do stuff like that.)

Ember gets reckless which is very good on him.

Smart get shell armor which is just horrible.

Archived