Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

I don't have Soulsilver, so can't help you there. Only handheld Pokemon games I got are W2 and X (and soon AS); even if I did have SS, don't have a second console for it.

Probably Berserker or whoever can Pokegen can be of help.

As for any specific stuff I need done, just that I need someone to help trade evo my Porygon2 into Z.

(There are some more trade evos I need to do for entries, considering I need them for Shiny charm. Everything else is within manageable reach, and can handle on own.

Don't really need Shiny Stone at the moment, considering I rarely hunt for Shinies)

List of trade evo'd stuff I need for dex (entry)

• Machamp
  • Kingdra
  • Slowking
  • Porygon-Z

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone get a Weedle in a Level Ball for me? Know its kind of random, but I figure its fitting and shouldn't be that hard to get. Sadly, HG does not have Weedles >_>

Yo,what IVs/Nature do you need? I can get you one.

I don't have Soulsilver, so can't help you there. Only handheld Pokemon games I got are W2 and X (and soon AS); even if I did have SS, don't have a second console for it.

Probably Berserker or whoever can Pokegen can be of help.

As for any specific stuff I need done, just that I need someone to help trade evo my Porygon2 into Z.

(There are some more trade evos I need to do for entries, considering I need them for Shiny charm. Everything else is within manageable reach, and can handle on own.

Don't really need Shiny Stone at the moment, considering I rarely hunt for Shinies)

List of trade evo'd stuff I need for dex (entry)

• Machamp
  • Kingdra
  • Slowking
  • Porygon-Z

make me a list of stuff you need, and i can get you them, even if its a touch trade?

make me a list of stuff you need, and i can get you them, even if its a touch trade?

I already trained the Golbat into Crobat [might as well do something useful with multiple Chateau writs + EXP share].

As for whatever else I need on list (for dex entries + other stuff), here's a list of the trade evos.

• Porygon-Z (I already have Pory2 with Dubious Disc; just need to find someone to trade it with)
  • Kingdra
  • Rhyperior
  • Machamp (I have access to a Fighting Safari with Machokes, so more or less trading it)
  • Slowking
  • Aromatisse (If need arises, I'll go catch one in that Fairy Safari I have [think it's Trap's one] and give it a Sachet. Don't really like its design though)

I'll need to check my dex again for whatever's missing, but I think that's about it.

Wondertrade has become a racoon nest. A nest of racoons and hyenas from A Far Away Land. I've gotten some of those pokemon with special moves, like some Poochyenas with elemental fangs, Zigzagoons with Charm and Surskits with Fell Stinger.

I received all of them on Wonder Trade yesterday as well.

Actually most of the pokemon I got from Wonder Trade yesterday were from Hoenn, most of them were com-Mons. Although since I never got a Camerupt safari, I kept one of the Numels I received.

I know that this is basically a "trade/competitive stuff" kinda thread now. But was grinding in my X Nuzlocke and wanted to point out a slight annoyance.

I wish once you unlocked being able to battle the Audino girls, there was a writ that made them specifically show up more often.

I know that this is basically a "trade/competitive stuff" kinda thread now. But was grinding in my X Nuzlocke and wanted to point out a slight annoyance.
I wish once you unlocked being able to battle the Audino girls, there was a writ that made them specifically show up more often.

Best way to level grind is Sweet Scent in Terminus Cave. You have high odds of finding Durant hordes and with a lucky egg you'll get over 4000 EXP per go.

• 3 weeks later...

See, I'm honestly not sure if we should keep competitive discussion here or let this thread die and more it into the OR/AS thread. We could make a thread just for it, but I'm pretty sure we had one for the XY meta and it just kind of died. For now, I'll stick to here.

Anyway, anyone have a Lileep with its HA?

I think I do. I'll check later. It was Rain Dish or something similar, right?

Since ORAS came out I was hoping some of the unaswered questions of XY were solved. Volcanion, Hoopa, the pokemon under Lumiose, Ghost girl, Train Station, Power Plant, Strange Souvenir, Zygarde....

And it goes on. I feel that they had so much planned for XY that its all scrapped now. Its a shame

Th

Since ORAS came out I was hoping some of the unaswered questions of XY were solved. Volcanion, Hoopa, the pokemon under Lumiose, Ghost girl, Train Station, Power Plant, Strange Souvenir, Zygarde....

And it goes on. I feel that they had so much planned for XY that its all scrapped now. Its a shame

Th

Feels like the 3rd game is going to delve a lot more into those things. All is not lost yet.

Archived