Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming out of Hiatus breifly; Mainly asking for Hidden Ability Pokemon (Again) Since I remembered I'm collecting them.

[spoiler='Hidden Abilities I still Need']Squirtle

Butterfree
Beedrill
Rattata
Spearow
Ekans
Nidoran
Zubat
Oddish
Meowth
Psyduck
Poliwag
Abra
Machop
Bellsprout
Tentacool
Geodude
Magnemite
Doduo
Shellder
Onix
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Rhyhorn
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Mime Jr.
Scyther
Smoochum
Magby
Pinser
Tauros 
Magikarp
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Munchlax 
Sentret 
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou 
Mareep
Sudowoodo 
Hoppip 
Sunkern 
Yanma
Murkrow
Gligar
Snubbull 
Qwilfish
Teddiursa 
Slugma
Swinub 
Corsola
Remoraid
Delibird
Mantyke 
Skarmory
Houndour
Phanpy 
Stantler
Smeargle
Miltank
Larvitar
Treeko 
Mudkip 
Poochyena 
Zigzagoon 
Wurmple 
Lotad 
Seedot
Taillow 
Wingull 
Surskit
Shroomish 
Nosepass
Skitty 
Sableye
Aron 
Plusle
Minun 
Roselia
Gulpin
Carvanha 
Wailmer 
Numel
Torkoal 
Spinda 
Trapinch 
Cacnea
Zangoose 
Barboach
Crawdaunt 
Lileep 
Anorith 
Feebas
Shuppet
Duskull 
Snorunt
Spheal
Clamperl 
Relicanth 
Luvdisk 
Beldum
Chimchar 
Piplup 
Kricketot 
Shinx 
Cranidos 
Shieldon 
Burmy 
Floatzel
Buneary 
Glameow 
Stunky
Chatot 
Spiritomb 
Hippopotas 
Croagunk 
Finneon
Patrat 
Lilpup 
Purrloin 
Panpour
Pidove 
Roggenrolla 
Audino 
Timburr 
Tympole 
Throh 
Sewaddle 
Cottonee 
Petilil 
Basculin 
Sandile 
Darmanitan 
Maractus 
Dwebble 
Scraggy 
Sigilyph 
Tirtouga 
Ducklett 
Vanillite 
Emolga 
Karrablast 
Frillish 
Alomomola 
Joltik
Elgyem
Litwik 
Axew 
Shelmet 
Stunfisk
Golett 
Pawniard 
Bouffalant 
Rufflet 
Heatmor 
Durant 
Skiddo 
Swirlix 
Inkay 
Binacle 

Phantump[/spoiler]

...Additionally, I want/Need a 0 Speed IV Ditto, if anybody can provide that.

I can probably get Trapinch and some of the other stuff from that list; although some of them may be in evolved form. (Just use Ditto to breed them out if I have to; hopefully they come out first try).

I can thank that XY Reddit for the extra Safaris that have certain Pokes you're looking for, though I need to double check which ones I have + compare it against what you need.

(For Chimchar, I remember that I got an Iron Fist one from BehindTheMask a few months ago; can probably breed that and hopefully get an HA out of it)

Squirtle,Butterfree, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran, Zubat, Oddish, Poliwag,Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Magnemite, Doduo, Shellder, Onix, Voltorb, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Magby, Pinsir, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Ledyba, Sunkern, Murkrow, Gligar, Teddiursa, Slugma, Swinub, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Phanpy, Treeko, Poochyena, Wurmple, Seedot, Shroomish, Nosepass, Sableye, Carvanha, Numel, Spinda, Trapinch, Cacnea, Zangoose, Crawdaunt, Lileep, Shuppet, Duskull, Snorunt, Spheal, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Spiritomb, Lilpup, Purrloin, Panpour, Pidove, Roggenrolla, Audino, Timburr, Throh, Sewaddle, Petilil, Sandile, Maractus, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Ducklett, Emolga, Karrablast, Joltik, Litwik, Axew, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Golett, Pawniard, Rufflet, Skiddo, Swirlix, Inkay, Binacle, Phantump.

That's all I have access to. Ask for a few of them at a time. Last time I had an entire box of stuff to trade and had to release them all because I ran out of space.

I'm going to need to double check that I actually do have them, but I'm pretty sure I can send Carvanha, Chimchar, Phantump, Karrablast, Gligar, Magikarp, and Murkrow your way. Tonight isn't a good time though, so want to get them tomorrow night? (I'm going to be busy tomorrow afternoon)

That sounds good, especially Carvanha (Definitely one I want). Anything you want?

I can probably get Trapinch and some of the other stuff from that list; although some of them may be in evolved form. (Just use Ditto to breed them out if I have to; hopefully they come out first try).

I can thank that XY Reddit for the extra Safaris that have certain Pokes you're looking for, though I need to double check which ones I have + compare it against what you need.

(For Chimchar, I remember that I got an Iron Fist one from BehindTheMask a few months ago; can probably breed that and hopefully get an HA out of it)

Look around; I got time, there's no rush.

Squirtle,Butterfree, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran, Zubat, Oddish, Poliwag,Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Magnemite, Doduo, Shellder, Onix, Voltorb, Cubone, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Magby, Pinsir, Magikarp, Aerodactyl, Ledyba, Sunkern, Murkrow, Gligar, Teddiursa, Slugma, Swinub, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Phanpy, Treeko, Poochyena, Wurmple, Seedot, Shroomish, Nosepass, Sableye, Carvanha, Numel, Spinda, Trapinch, Cacnea, Zangoose, Crawdaunt, Lileep, Shuppet, Duskull, Snorunt, Spheal, Chimchar, Shinx, Cranidos, Spiritomb, Lilpup, Purrloin, Panpour, Pidove, Roggenrolla, Audino, Timburr, Throh, Sewaddle, Petilil, Sandile, Maractus, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Ducklett, Emolga, Karrablast, Joltik, Litwik, Axew, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Golett, Pawniard, Rufflet, Skiddo, Swirlix, Inkay, Binacle, Phantump.

That's all I have access to. Ask for a few of them at a time. Last time I had an entire box of stuff to trade and had to release them all because I ran out of space.

Ah, very sorry about that. Just 6 or so at a time is fine, then, I don't want to overburden you.

I still have those Pokemon is Safari/Dream Balls, if you still want them.

So, anyone else joining that Trick-or-Treat Friendly Online Competition? Registration starts later today, depending on your timezone (6PM for me).

Which reminds me, I'll need someone to help me evolve my Pumpkaboo whenever someone has a chance.\

EDIT: So I always train on the Spinda hordes on Route 21, finally got a shiny one. Awesome.

Sorry to double post, but I still need help with this.

If you still require it, I can help you out. Wouldn't mind the Evo for my Dex anyway :P

But yeah, just got my 6th Badge (The Fairy Type Leader is probally one of my favorite Gym Leaders ever.... So elegant and a lot like Erika with the clothing) I have also seen quite a few of the new Pokemon and overall I am quite happy with them. There is a few stinkers here and there but overall it seems a pretty solid Gen. Here's my Top 5's with reasons

WORST

5.Slurpuff. Swirlix is all kinds of Derpy adorable and is now the true Cotton Candy Pokemon (that honor used to belong to Shiny Mareep) but now we have its Evo... My goodness is it ugly. If I ever catch a Swirlix, I will be sure to raise it unevolved XD

4. Binacle. Never been a fan of Rock Types myself but this Pokemon is just all kinds of ugly... Not to mention that its a pretty meh Typing too (I still love you though Corsola....)

3. Klefki. Sure we have had all kinds of inanimate objects become Pokemon but in my opinion, Klefki is scraping the Barrel. Its kind of cute in its own weird way but overall I really don't like it...

2. Skrelp. Just eh.... All I can think of is Seaweed and I tasted that once. Gross....

1. Meowstic. I love the design of Espurr, so cuddly looking with those weird eyes that will feast on your Soul. Meowstic however I do not like. I appriciate the fact that the Male and Female have different Stat Distributions but the Design is just plain creepy....

BEST

5. Fennekin. I don't often choose the Fire Starter due to my dislike of Charizard but Fennekin was too adorable to not choose. Even better is its Typing as Delphox. FIre/Psychic is a pretty brutal combination.

4. Dedenne. I wrote this off at first as a Pikachu knockoff but the first time I saw it in battle and heard its cry, I was Dawwwing like mad. Electric/Fairy is a odd typing but its oh so cute! I always have fun with Dedenne in Amie.

3. Aurorus. A really majestic looking pokemon and a instant favorite Fossil Pokemon (Omanyte is very close behind though.)

2. Goomy. Let me mkae this clear, Goomy looks nothing like a Dragon so imagine my surprise when it negated a Fairy Attack. Goodra is cute too but the Base Form is so much more lovable.

1. Skiddo. Everytime I saw a sleeping Skiddo in game, I dawwwed at it. It was even more fun when I got to ride one on a few occasions! Not too mention its really cute Cry too.

Both genders should look the same, though I can probably check my X cartridge when I get home. (I remember I have a Flame Body one for breeding purposes)

I don't have it on me right now b/c of White 2 thing.

And Fire/Psychic is shared with Victini, which makes it unique among other Fire Pokes. Except for the fact Magician doesn't do much, and Blaze is a lot better on Delphox.

I still need to evolve a Gogoat in-game; I have the seen entry, but not caught/data info.

Meowstic is my favorite X and Y Pokemon.  (The male form specifically) So that's interesting.

I never put my friend code out anywhere did I?

Of course I don't do competitive stuff in the game (hence why I haven't posted here in a while.) so maybe not.

I'm not sure what my friend code is anyway, I'd have to check sometime.

Just go to your Friend List in main menu of 3DS; it should give you your FC.

Once you find it, feel free to post it and we'll add on to the main post for easier access. Then, we can tell you what your Friend Safari is (only first two, unless both are online and/or you've beaten E4)

I don't do a lot of competitive stuff either; most I do is probably Battle Institute/Maison (and of course, Veterans/Ace Trainers like to use legendaries [though they're limited to the same pool of them as you are; no Mew2/event legendaries like Keldeo, Mew, Celebi, etc. Legendary birds/beasts/Eons/golems/lake trio/senior Swords of Justice, etc are fine].

Archived