Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

I release everything bad that I get from Wonder Trade. I myself mostly send breeding rejects. I'm about to send a box of Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance and a box of Modest Charmander with Dragon Pulse. All with 3-4 IVs and in Luxury Ball. People may like my pokemon, as my game is in spanish.

I will breed you mine. I am not looking for anything, so just send me a random Shelmet if you want the Karrablast to evolve right there.

I keep all the pokemon I get from Wonder Trade. I have like 20 boxes full of stuff at this point. A lot of junk, but a good number are also really good. 

Thats would be sweet. I like being able to nickname my pokemon so I'll just breed up my own copy anyway, so I'll send over a Mareep in a fast ball. Anyway, just give me a time thats good for you and I'll get on.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep all the pokemon I get from Wonder Trade. I have like 20 boxes full of stuff at this point. A lot of junk, but a good number are also really good. 

Thats would be sweet. I like being able to nickname my pokemon so I'll just breed up my own copy anyway, so I'll send over a Mareep in a fast ball. Anyway, just give me a time thats good for you and I'll get on.

What about right now? I'll just go get my 3ds from where it's charging and go online.

Ditto on the Aqua Jet Marill here. Any of you guys got a Spare Pokemon with the Flame Body Ability? Looking to put my Japanese Ditto through its paces.

I have some Larvesta rejects that you can have; otherwise training a Fletchinder might be a better option since as mentioned, you can use it for Fly purposes. (Fletching are extremely common). 

Of course, need to know your FC first; mine's in signature if you need it. (Should fix the main post, so what it says in sig and in there match up)

In terms of Wonder Trades, if they have Egg moves and/or IVs [or they're things I like], I keep them (or if legendaries if I ever get lucky again), they stay. For stuff like Zigzagoon or other common things, they either get sent back onto WT or release them. 

Yeah, managed to raise a Fletchinder yesterday and am currently trying to hatch a Shiny Mareep (Cotton Candy! :3)

I have spent a lot more time on this then B/W2. I completed W2 (as in defeated the E4) in about 30 Hours. Currently on 18 on X and only have 2 Badges lol.

At this point, just trying to complete the Pokedex entries for Shiny Charm and find better copies of certain legendaries (or duplicates).

My case is the reverse; spend about a week or so getting through from start to Elite 4 and an extra few days for the postgame in White 2; beat Elite 4 in Kalos within 3 days [though I was playing several hour shifts doing it].

Think the next time I challenge Elite 4 will be the 20th or something; is Diantha really that easy to beat up now?

Have you gotten Pokebank and transferred Gen 5 things already?

At this point, just trying to complete the Pokedex entries for Shiny Charm and find better copies of certain legendaries (or duplicates).

My case is the reverse; spend about a week or so getting through from start to Elite 4 and an extra few days for the postgame in White 2; beat Elite 4 in Kalos within 3 days [though I was playing several hour shifts doing it].

Think the next time I challenge Elite 4 will be the 20th or something; is Diantha really that easy to beat up now?

Have you gotten Pokebank and transferred Gen 5 things already?

Nah, unfortunatly when Wifi went down for the DS, I sold my Copy for a nice price. I have been hanging around Gamefaqs with my old buddies though and they have already kindly donated some Babies to me including more hard to find Pokemon like Cottonee (Can't wait to raise it into a Whimsicott). I plan on mostly Breeding Shinie's myself as it is far more rewarding then being given them.

In terms of actually going through the game? I am in no rush. I sometimes pop into the Battle Chateau if I fancy a battle or 2 but am mostly breeding. Did anyone here need certain Pokemon or something? At the time of writing this, I have quite a few Mareep to give away (Will also test my luck with Wonder Trade too.)

Most of the stuff I need to get now is trade evolution things; there's plenty of those (and still need Porygon2 and Z)

Pretty much have been using Battle Chateau to train the rest of the stuff I need for dex (which are fortunately level evolutions). Does wonders when I have the Black Writs of Challenge and Silver of Invitation; constant stream of (worthy) opponents to challenge and level grind. In short, every time I beat someone, a new person comes in [and they're at least level 35].

You won't get the Black Writs until you challenge everyone else in there and become Grand Duke (or Duchess), depending on player.

Black Writ of Challenge - Trainer levels rise by 20; winnings go up

Silver Writ of Invitation - Trainers replace themselves every minute or so.

(On that note, should start doing Maison battles)

Got my event Pumpkaboo (on my second try I got a Careful one with Insomnia and 31 Atk IVs, lucky me), I love how the OT is Spooky2014. #2spooky2014

Also, I completely forgot for awhile, but I still need to evolve my Karrablast. Anyone mind helping me? :P

Got my event Pumpkaboo (on my second try I got a Careful one with Insomnia and 31 Atk IVs, lucky me), I love how the OT is Spooky2014. #2spooky2014

Also, I completely forgot for awhile, but I still need to evolve my Karrablast. Anyone mind helping me? :P

I'm available at the moment if you still need it.

Think you already have my FC so should be easy to find.

I would probably assume that they don't.

So best that you pick up the Poke now (or more technically, after Nintendo finishes updating the server)

Can't even use Transporter to move stuff from 5th run of White 2.

(And the L/R buttons on 3DS are shot, so no more soft resets [will have to resort to the hard one, oh god])

Does Gift Pokemon Stack? I still haven't picked up my Pumpkaboo from the Pokemon Center yet..... 

The delivery girl holds on to the Mystery Gifts you have left. The order in which they are give is determined by the Wonder Cards (you can switch the order of those cards if you please), the lowest number you have not yet claimed will be handed down first. Speaking with that girl multiple times in sequense will give you 'all' Mystery Gifts you have not claimed yet. So I guess the answer to your question is: Yes, gift Pokemon stack.

You are however limited in how many Wonder Cards you can have at given time; once you would recieve your 25th Wonder Card, you must delete another. If the one you delete is a card ,from which you have not yet claimed the present, you give up on that Pokemon (or item(s)). But I don't think you will reach that amount any time soon, unless you live in Japan.

Archived