Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have extra 6 31-IV dittos and 31/0/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/0 dittos for anyone interested.

im back, btw.

I have most/if not all the things in XY and if I dont, i have access to people who do.

Lemme know if you guys need anything. :D

I want those.

Anything you want for 'em?

I want those.

Anything you want for 'em?

I'd also like one of the 6 IV Dittos and one of the 5 IV 0 Speed Dittos, if I could. I've got shinies to trade, if you want a Swablu or Spinda, otherwise I've got some good IV Pokemon lying around. Would have to check exactly what, though.

Just trade me anything really, If you have rare berries/ HA female pokemon, ill gladly take those.

I got my Diancie, thanks to my girlfriend (She picked up an extra Code for me).

Also, The only restrictions between ORAS and XY are if a Pokemon in ORAS has a new item/move that isn't in XY (ie: Groudon/Kyogre with their new signature moves, or the new Mega Stones). They haven't specified if, say, Lopunny with High Jump Kick (Cant get it in XY) are unable to be traded. I would assume they're fine.

I still have that Diancie I got from one of my acquaintances from España.

Still need to go Gamestop for my code (maybe I can go this weekend or something).

There's one down the street from where I live, one at the downtown mall where I signed up for membership and some other places. (Should check for other ones that are within a reasonable distance from college/my house; maybe I can do it on my break or something)

Ive had my diancie since the JPN release...

but imma get my US code soon. 

I just recently bred a pentaperfect(-SpA) mudkip shiny in 7 eggs, which makes it my second fastest MM ever(6 IV Hippotas in 5 eggs)

Nice. My personal best is 1 egg, but the result sucked. My second fastest was 2 eggs, but again, result was unusable.

All of my Shinies have had fairly mediocre IVs; I've had an Eevee and a Honedge that both had all perfect except HP (I do use the Honedge, though, now an Aegislash), I haver a Shiny Drilbur with all perfect except Attack, and both my Zubat and my Joltik had only 2-3 Perfect IVs. They all also have bad abilities (Aside from eevee, and aegislash, of course)

My fastest Shiny was 5 Eggs, being the Zubat. All my others were randoms while Breeding for Perfect IVs.

GTS is kind of glitchy right now.

We can now trade event legendaries if they are Kalos born. So it's all full of Jirachis, Celebis, Darkrais and Diancies. The problem is that there are a lot of hacked ones with offensive names.

Hatched another Masuda shiny. Still no flawless. Careful Prankster Sableye missing Def and SpAtk.

Archived