Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

I hope the post is alright.

Zeta's location: Hall leading to shooting range
What did he do: Stand up, try to reason with Zan'In, when fails and no other option really, risks revealing fact he's half-automaton as well as Daedalus Weapon, proceed to beat down Zan'In non-violently, energy drain is too much, ends up collapsing, Zan'In is about to take advantage of that and retaliate.
Who does it affect: Freed/Zan'In/Zeta/others nearby

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch, that'll hurt.

Anyway encapturer, do you plan to have some interaction between Amelia and Caeil?

Hah, I was about to post, actually... and then I got distracted.

Anyway...  I was planning on having Amelia try to get Caeil to just sit still for a moment; the fact that she almost left the room without getting dressed is telling.  Regardless of what Caeil thinks, Amelia would think that going out in that state of mind is a recipe for disaster.  If it ever gets to that point, Amelia might ask Caeil what she thinks of Claw Crusher's... unique False Core configuration, in order to try to find out how to leverage her own strengths.

Apologies for not writing up a summary earlier. My brother asked me a favor before I could make it, but it should be up now.

Where Minori is: Within the audience that gathered around Vicky and Sarah

What he did: Plot with Sigil for an easy +2. He's now watching the battle between the two aftermentioned girls.

Who it affects: Only himself and Sigil... for the moment >:{)

Where Stellar is: [acronym='wherever THEY are']With Ezeltainn and Aegis[/acronym]

What she did: Return Ezeltainn's jacket to him, and inquire an introduction to Aegis

Who it affects: Ezeltainn, [acronym='as in, Toyo can respond with her if (s)he wants']possibly Aegis[/acronym]

Where Minori is: Within the audience that gathered around Vicky and Sarah

Wait. . . Vicky is my roommate (which is still weird by all means), but I can totally capitalize on this sh*t, and finally get some character interaction going on. Then I won't be stuck in the dark while everyone else is having fun.

Oh glorious Valkyrie, ye hath come, answering my prayers.

Will make my post now where Ezeltainn faces Zan'In and disables 3 of his bird automatons. I hope this doesn't change your plans for your next post, Broke.N.

EDIT:

Ezeltainn

What he did: Snapped out, challenged Zan'In, disabled 3 of his bird automatons

Who this affects: Zeta, Freed, Zan'In, himself, anyone nearby.

I'll make a post later today. I have to admit that I'm glad that Isaiah's plan to visit Caeil was acknowledged, and this seems like a pretty good time for ASSAD to make his epic entry~

One thing I am curious about though. Since the college has become some sort of battle royale, does that mean they don't mind even if students get severely injured or even killed? O.o

Where Stellar is: Just leaving the [acronym='I'm ASSUMING it's a hallway']hallway[/acronym] that Freed, Zeta and Ezeltainn were fighting Zan'In in.

What she did: Pick Freed up in her arms, and is now heading towards the infirmary. She also sunk Zan'In's foot into the floor, preventing his escape, and caught and crushed the final hummingbird-shaped automaton at his disposal.

Who it affects: Stellar, Freed, Zan'In, Ezeltainn to an extent.

Where Ae is: Hallway where Zeta and Ezel was fighting Zan'in. Directly beside Zeta. 

What Ae did: Throw a tantrum on Stellar and touch Zeta's cheek

Who it affects: Stellar (If she wants to respond), Zeta.

Where Au is: His dorm room standing beside Aquilla

What Au did: Try to comfort Aquilla

Who it affects: Aquilla. 

Both of them seems to be pretty nuts as of now, eventhough I believe Amelia should be the more rational and sane person between the two. I guess it's because of the tension?

Where Amelia is: In her room, on the floor
What Amelia did: Almost tried to attack Caeil, but caught herself being an idiot and calmed herself down.
Who it affects: Caeil

Yeah, it's probably the stress.  I thought about Amelia should try to do something, but Amelia currently can only use Claw Crusher defensively, or to utterly destroy something.  Fortunately, she realized the latter wouldn't really be a good idea.

Archived