Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the fourth day, the announcement lifting the battle thing just recently lifted.
Writing my post as of now.

EDIT: Status update:

Where: In the hall

What happened: Woke up, look around (realizes Zan'In defeated, Ezeltainn nearby, and that Freed's probably safe), realizes his classmates might've seen his automaton parts/Daedalus Weapon, hesitantly asks Aegis if she saw anything weird, few tears -> wipes eyes dry quickly.

Who affected: Zeta/Aegis/to a smaller extent: J&P, Ezeltainn, Zan'In, others nearby.

I'm assuming Caeil has something to do?  I think I recalled she was going core hunting or something.  Anyway...

Where Amelia is: Outside
What Amelia did: Replied to Caeil's comment, and went outside to break things.
Who it affects: Caeil (in the past)

If anyone's fighting a senior using a Daedalus weapon/Automaton, Amelia probably will appear and assist by breaking said weapon or automaton.

After announcement -> Zeta notices Aegis/Ezeltainn going to shooting range, follows -> Zan'In (senior bully) decides to attack Zeta for easy points -> Long fight stuff, in short, Zan'In loses after winning against Zeta/Freed, Zeta had risked revealing that he was half automaton/Daedalus Weapon stuff, hopes others besides Freed/Zan'In didn't notice -> Wrapping up everything

Aquilla Post Summary

What Happened: Was confronted by Audrey in her fragile state, and had a meltdown over how she is inadequate compared to the rest of the people at the school and how she doesn't belong there, before realizing she was yelling and apologizing. 

Who It Affects: Audrey

Because interactions were all generally made in the opening stuff, and you can just assume some general stuff I guess.

I was really depending on the fact that my character is mysterious, because she isn't outgoing enough to go talk to people on her own, and thanks to this combat rule, she has a very good reason to avoid people like the plague.

I already explained it to Aix but I'm leaving from the RP for 10~15 days to focus for an exam and other things. Thinking in what to write AND writing the IC posts are distracting me a lot so I would rather leave and be back when I'm done with the exam.

I will still login on YCM, but I will stick to other sections. And I will keep an eye on the IC and this thread too, to see how things are going.

Archived