Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was unconscious because he was being carried by Stellar, and that he was in a battle and lost. I didn't read up by the detail about the fight since it wasn't involving Krieger at all, so that's my fault. I edited so that Krieger assumed that he was unconscious.

I have thought about his personality. >_> But for the moment, yes, he is there to be a jerk.

Though really, we've barely seen him yet.

Seph is just there to be a jerk, his actual personality is quite an afterthought.

Gary Stu refers to his abilities more than his personality.

yeah, the personality part is just an addition, since ability-wise, we haven't seen anything about Seph. 

EDIT: Letty's update:

Where: on her way into the library

What: Physically bumped into Helen, detected something was wrong with her. Then proceeds to knock some sense into some random student

Who: Helen, some poor sap.

I'm not in the position to make a good update for now, so sorry if my post quality is shitty.

Caeil might have another post before the day ended, but I guess some of you are ready to call it a day, with some exception. Though, honestly, I'm still kind of confused of how the plot moves, but maybe Aix can answer that.

Caeil might have another post before the day ended, but I guess some of you are ready to call it a day, with some exception. Though, honestly, I'm still kind of confused of how the plot moves, but maybe Aix can answer that.

Where Isaiah is: At the end of the empty hallway where Zeta, Johannes and his pet are.

What he did: Threaten Zeta and Johannes, intending to obtain a True Core.

Who it effects: Himself, Zeta, Johannes

Assad hasn't done anything, but he's available somewhere in the school right now.

Where's Caeil now: Somewhere near the location of Zeta, Johannes, and Isaiah.
What did she do: overheard Isaiah's statement, decided to watch for a chance to win a free True Core or something else that might be good.
Who did it affect: No one atm.

This'll be good~

Oh, I'm waiting for Stalfos and who knows when he gets on, and if he doesn't come on, I'll have to skip interaction with him.

I'm literally trying to struggle for some interaction while keeping it somewhat realistic. :I

Enrise.exe is not responding.

Archived