Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play an hour or two a day. 
My trick when school keeps me busy? Up til 12 doing HW, hop in bed to "sleep" and proceed to play for 1 hour+.

Totally worth it. Oh and I play at school. Non-handhelds are boring me lately, so....

That point when you start liking anime more than video games....dangit why.

When I got Pokemon X, that is all I did during school. It depends on the game. I hardly play video games outside of a norm, which usually consists of 2 hours every other day or 1 hour per day.

Totally distracted by your sig, I could barely read this so I had to quote it lol Still haven't Played X or Y, Are they fun?

If it's a good game, I usually play for two hours a day at most. If it's a meh game, I play for about 10 minutes, ditch it, and play something else for another 20 minutes before I'm just not in the mood to play anymore. In a week, it ranges from 2 - 6 hours a week.

Totally distracted by your sig, I could barely read this so I had to quote it lol Still haven't Played X or Y, Are they fun?

Do you Totally have A Need to inconsistently capitalize your Response? Add that to the list.

And yes, it was fun. Now, I am just using it as a way to battle and train pokemon so that I beat my friends, just because I am a sore winner.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, hands down. Though, it wasn't 2013 in Japan.

Other games I got last year are Pokemon X, The Last of Us and A Link Between Worlds, only having finished Awakening (amount of time I can't remember) and Pokemon X twice. I need to get back to that third play through so I can at least Mega Evolve when I battle.

I really can't say much I play in a week but whenever I start playing I can't stop for a few hours. But that only applies to games I haven't finished. When I'm replaying games, I sometimes only play for a few minutes or an hour.

How much would you guys say you play video games in a week?

Pretty much the only gaming I've been doing for quite a while now(visual novels excluded) is maybe half an hour every night on my PSP in my bed, trying to finish SRW: Saisei Hen. Before this was Senran Kagura but that was pretty troublesome cuz its way too erotic and stuff, makes it hard to concentrate on playing or sleeping and stuff, yanno?

Username: xDPxWizard
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: *ahem*

XBOX 360

Dreamcast

N64

Wii/WiiU

PS1/2/3/4

3DSxl

Gameboy Colour

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Light (Japan Exclusive.)

NES