Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Mami Tomoe
Consoles and Handhelds You Own: Wii U, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Ones I know I'm not gonna use anymore: NES, Ones I know/am pretty sure are broken but still have most of them around: GBA SP, SNES, PS1, DS Lite
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon Series, Smash Bros Series, Spyro the Dragon(well, I dun liek the Rynocs as much as the Gnorcs, but for Crash,), Crash Bandicoot(I guess the first Trilogy as a whole, I know I overall like 2 & 3 more than the first, at least)

I'm not sure how active I'd be considering my recent not being as much and my recent not gaming as much, but I can see Desu wants me to join. :3

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: Wii U, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Ones I know I'm not gonna use anymore: NES, Ones I know/am pretty sure are broken but still have most of them around: GBA SP, SNES, PS1, DS Lite
Favorite Video Games: Pokemon Series, Smash Bros Series, Spyro the Dragon(well, I dun liek the Rynocs as much as the Gnorcs, but for Crash,), Crash Bandicoot(I guess the first Trilogy as a whole, I know I overall like 2 & 3 more than the first, at least)

I'm not sure how active I'd be considering my recent not being as much and my recent not gaming as much, but I can see Desu wants me to join. :3

Cool. Accepted.

So, um, I'm planning on getting DKC Tropical Freeze. Anyone have it?

I'm more interested in SSB4 & Mario Kart 8, but if I feel up to another game and something else doesn't interest me more before then, I'd want it too. Doesn't really answer the question, though.

One does not simply own a Wii U game.

One does not simply own a Wii U.

Fixed.

Actually, there were approximately 4.3 million consoles sold as of December 2013, while there were only around 200 games released for it.
So statistically, it is more likely that ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OWN A WII U GAME, NOT "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OWN A WII U".
You sir, have hereby been FIXED.

Anyways, original post updated. :3

Actually, there were approximately 4.3 million consoles sold as of December 2013, while there were only around 200 games released for it.
So statistically, it is more likely that ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OWN A WII U GAME, NOT "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY OWN A WII U".
You sir, have hereby been FIXED.

The joke was that I didn't own one and couldn't own one anytime soon.

Is that relatively the same as the one on 3DS? I can't remember, and too lazy to check. Anyway, I tried the demo, and that actually pretty much put me off the series, personally.

But...but....it's so fun

Those two bosses in the demo are kinda lame. Well the snow one is. I love me some Plesioth.

The one on the Wii U is HD and can play online.

The 3Ds one is 3D and connects only locally.

Saves can transfer.

But...but....it's so fun
Those two bosses in the demo are kinda lame. Well the snow one is. I love me some Plesioth.

The one on the Wii U is HD and can play online.

The 3Ds one is 3D and connects only locally.
Saves can transfer.

I don't really think I bothered to get to a boss, it just didn't seem my kinda thing.

How'd you know?! : O

*Minimizes window full of pictures of you.*

Fixed.

Btw, how many people here watch Game Grumps and/or Achievement Hunter?

You know I do. Although I think I have to side with my lil bro that Two Best Friends and their group are pretty much the best in our opinion and I have also been really favoring GameSocietyForPimps as well. GSP have a really unique let's play style and it's really just absolute genius.

Is that relatively the same as the one on 3DS? I can't remember, and too lazy to check. Anyway, I tried the demo, and that actually pretty much put me off the series, personally.

I had Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite on the PSP and simply couldn't get into it at all.

You know I do. Although I think I have to side with my lil bro that Two Best Friends and their group are pretty much the best in our opinion

Ah yes, Matt, Pat, Woolie, and Liam are f*cking awesome. I've been watching their mailbag podcasts, and even THAT'S entertaining.

I don't really think I bothered to get to a boss, it just didn't seem my kinda thing.

But....the whole game is literally bosses and getting materials through mining and other methods D=

Freedom on the PSP? Yeah the older games took longer but Monster Hunter, by nature, is a game that doesn't really end. Like an RPG but without all of the creativity and story.

But yeah, I respect your choices. My brother recently got sick of the game and I need someone who can play at my pace....

Sony, after declaring that its PlayStation 4 was out-selling the Xbox One almost two-to-one in January, has confirmed that it has sold more than 5.3 million PS4s between its launch on November 15 and February 8. The Xbox One, by comparison, had sold 3 million units by the end of 2013. This is before the PS4 launches in its home country of Japan, too; once that occurs on February 22 we can expect the PS4 to surge even further ahead of the Xbox One.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/176816-ps4-sales-hit-5-3-million-ahead-of-japan-launch-while-xbox-one-sits-pretty-at-3-6-million

The PS4's sales are very, very impressive.

I am actually quite surprised it hasn't been released in Japan yet. I thought that Sony/Playstation products come out in Japan first?

I understand why they put it out in North America when they did. That was smart. But why wait so late to put it out in Japan? Why not release it at the same time?

EDIT: Apparently it is because gaming in Japan has been declining a lot in the past decade. Like, A LOT. I still feel like it shouldn't have taken this long.

Archived