Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

What was the last game you guys completed?

GTA V, which is weird because I've never finished any GTA game I've started. In fact, V was really f*cking easy in relation to the other games. It was still fun, though, and the characters sold it for me.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTA V, which is weird because I've never finished any GTA game I've started. In fact, V was really f*cking easy in relation to the other games. It was still fun, though, and the characters sold it for me.

Yeah the only other GTA I have is IV but that was too long and repetitive for me to finish. 

If you're talking about ANY game and not just games we haven't played before, then I just recently finished Twilight Princess for the second time. It was the third time I've played it, but the first time I never finished it because I had to return it back to my friend. It's by far my favorite game in the series, and it never gets old.

Oh, yes....let's all pick the animal Zelda as our favorite. And the Twilight one too. And then I'll say Sonic Unleashed is my favorite.
GOOOOOOO TEAM LINK *shot*

Nah m8 its a good game. I like it, Ocarina, and Between Worlds almost equally.

Twilight did a good job with the Wolf Link without making it absolutely stupid and un-Zelda like.

Last game I completed was A Link Between Worlds. Now I'm trying Hero's mode, but it's kind of insane as you take quadruple the damage you'd take in the normal game, which means you start out only being able to take two hits. And this game, like its predecessor, is very finnicky in regards to damage.

Last game I completed was A Link Between Worlds. Now I'm trying Hero's mode, but it's kind of insane as you take quadruple the damage you'd take in the normal game, which means you start out only being able to take two hits. And this game, like its predecessor, is very finnicky in regards to damage.

Eew glad I passed on doing that.

I mean, I don't do easy mode but Nintendo never makes hard look worth it.

Hard Mode tends to only be worth it with bonuses at the end in online games. Otherwise it just feels kinda stupid. Master Quest was (is) still really something on the 3DS version though. So awesomely confusing.

Ocarina of Time was my favorite. I didn't really get into Twilight Princess, but I was bored of my Wii at that point. I might have to try it out again sometime.

The thing I love about Twilight Princess is the atmosphere, the music, and Midna. Beyond that, the characters and the storyline were pretty meh, but the game as a whole was lovable to me. The world was amazing as well, especially Hyrule Fields. I can run around in Hyrule fields for hours and not get bored.

The helicopter one in MGS4? It wasn't during flight, but I'm pretty sure people know it.

I rented that game, but I never got past the first level. Kinda boring, tbh.

I spoiled the entire game for myself anyway, so it wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

True. I probably couldn't even get it up, I'm so young. To be honest, I don't even know what f*cking is, a high schooler said it so I thought it would make me look cool.

original.jpg

You don't know the slang for sexual intercourse?

I hope you're joking.

Archived