Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, yeah 0-o

Anyways we need a new topic, is anybody watching Log Horizon? I need to see more Kanami.

I started watching it, but I just lost interest. In all honesty, there was nothing really for me to look forward to.

Though, Rea Sanka will be mai waifu... at least for a while. So far, no one comes close to her. <3

Sure, yeah 0-o

Anyways we need a new topic, is anybody watching Log Horizon? I need to see more Kanami.

[spoiler=spoiler]Rudy best girl. and MISSU IZUZU best dog owner[/spoiler]

Gonna finish Baka to test later today, only have a few more episodes to go. Overall, this is pretty much my type of comedy(f***, every comedy is my type of comedy. I mean I laugh at shitty Japanese puns). After this, Katanagatari sounds fun, so why not. So I guess we get all 4 things in the poll out of the way, and then we suggest new stuff?

[spoiler=i hate that you need a title for spoilers]By the way anyone seen Kamen Rider W? So far this s***'s great, loving it. Haven't seen a super hero live action since Timerangers, and this is HARDBOILED great.[/spoiler]

[spoiler Log]

Is RudyxIzuzu bestiality on her part?

[/spoiler]

Anyways, the creator apparently answered some questions on some questions on 4chan. Kinda implied there would be a second season (by now obviously there is going to be one) among other things.

Plus they could easily take this international and make it beyond Yamato/the Japanese server.

gdi, Hamatora, that ending....so.......unsatisfactory. I don't know what the hell should I think of it.

[spoiler Log]

Is RudyxIzuzu bestiality on her part?

[/spoiler]

Anyways, the creator apparently answered some questions on some questions on 4chan. Kinda implied there would be a second season (by now obviously there is going to be one) among other things.

Yeah, I can't believe I barely missed the Q/A session. Moment I saw the thread, Mamare leaves...;_;

Yeah, second season was confirmed around the same day LH ended, if I recall. And yes it's bestiality. And lovely.

I'm free all tomorrow fyi. How did you guys do it last time, I wasn't here.

We tried getting a Skype group together, but that didn't turn out to work very well. Not sure how else we can make it work. If someone can try that "Twitch" thing, it might.

We tried getting a Skype group together, but that didn't turn out to work very well. Not sure how else we can make it work. If someone can try that "Twitch" thing, it might.

Twitch will work but it will be laggy like all hell if I do it.

That was only because not everyone was on.

Yeah if this was the only reason it didn't work so well I think we should just stick with Skype mang

I can try tomorrow.

You need at least a 5 MBS upload speed. If you do have such an internet speed, please go ahead and download a 1080p torrent of episode 1.

Anyway, we should do a Skype call discussion afterwards and record it and put it onto the YCM YouTube.

You need at least a 5 MBS upload speed. If you do have such an internet speed, please go ahead and download a 1080p torrent of episode 1.

Anyway, we should do a Skype call discussion afterwards and record it and put it onto the YCM YouTube.

I have like a 5 upload speed, if I could, how would I stream it after downloading the torrent?

And did we already make the YouTube channel?

English pls

Upload speed wut

mbs wut

torrent wut

5 wut

So what is the concept behind this? I'm no good with things like this yet. I know streaming and downloading but that's it. =P

I have like a 5 upload speed, if I could, how would I stream it after downloading the torrent?

And did we already make the YouTube channel?

You need a streaming/recording program: http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast

Well, 5 megabytes per second is only needed for streaming in 1080p though.

Yeah we did make the YouTube channel, though nothing's on it.

Archived