Akatsuki: We Need To Get Our Own Network Edition

Akatsuki Twitch Anime  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which anime should we watch first?

• Katanagatari
    • Berserk
    • Baka to Test
    • A Ghibli Movie (TBD)

Really now, you guys are never on Skype.

I apparently decided to stay at my school til 7pm today and sorry but it paid off.

Also I rarely have the time to switch to another computer that is often in use.

I'm not dropping from the club or anything but I don't have ample time to watch/setup this stuff nor the technology to do so that I know of yet. Being as I don't know what all I am allowed to do on my mom's computer. =P

gdi i need my own

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Kill la Kill topic covers everything that it was, if not more.

One thing I'd like to discuss is Evangelion. I just watched the first movie, and I never thought I'd fall in love with a blue, screaming prism. <3

My question is: Which of the seven movies are worth watching?

It's more like Nichijou I'd say.

Well, if Nichijou is like Daily Lives, then I'm adding it to be queue.

Oh that's definitely better than Baka to Test in my book

God I wish it was longer

I'm hoping the "roleplaying" aspect lasts longer. That stuff's golden.

I've heard that Daily Lives and Nichijou are comedy gold. I oughta get to them at some point.

And huh, I haven't seen the Rebuild Evangelions yet. I'm waiting for all 4 to be out and dubbed before I watch them all because reasons. Guess that blue prism is one of the changes .-.

Oh yeah, and Remo, you'd like Evangelion.

I'd suggest watching it since you're not doing anything important right now like watching Welcome to the NHK or anything...

Each episode is like 7 minutes, but it's hilarious.

It's about this guy in class who has like this magical bag that holds everything you could imagine inside, and he kills time by playing around with stuff, and the teacher never notices.

And this girl that sits next to him has this really vivid imagination too, and both of the sides are hilarious.

Also, when the girl gets upset at times and tells the teacher, the guy sweeps up everything in like 2s and removes all evidence and puts in his desk or bag again. lol

So, I'm watching Binbougami Ga! and it's hilarious I'm dying I can't I just can't.

Warning though, the language is pretty strong, and there's a lot of crude humor.

I watched that a while back

was freaking hilarious

Language wasn't that strong, was it? I just didn't notice then

And yes a lot of crude humor

but it was still good

• 2 weeks later...

There are also a few comedy shorts that I've come to love: The Comic Artist and Assistants, and Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. Both made me laugh and hnnng my ass off.

Nanana's Buried Treasure, If Her Flag Breaks, The World is Still Beautiful, and the Irregular At Magic Academy are also pretty good.

Archived