(OCG) Structure Deck 27: HERO hype?

Saw this on DGz. EDIT: Copy + pasted it from DGz thread.

http://www.ygorganiz...med-rumor-time/

Unconfirmed for now but from a reliable source (not snake)

Launch Date: June 21st, 2014

Yugioh Arc-V Official Card Game

Structure Deck: HEROs Strike
-Structure Deck based on the highly requested HERO Theme!
-It will have 45 cards, 5 of them being Extra Deck cards, the most in any Structure Deck ever! Some of these Extra Deck Cards will be new cards!
-Will have reprints to suit the needs of new and old players as usual!

"Get your game on!" Structure Deck.

Oh god.

It better be Fusion related. As much as the game evolves, HEROs getting Synchros, Xyzs, or even Pendulums, sounds kinda disflavorful (which that's probably not a real word). Cyber Dragons got an Xyz, so *sigh*

HERO Deck If this is confirmed and for Elemental HERO's with decent Support I will have a heart attack in joy of this...

A. Why am I not surprised.

B. Well... Black mentioned that Japan has an upcoming EHERO theme, so should I call A&E now?

OT: I can see Stratos demanding bail from his Yugimonz jail cell with this news.

B. Well... Black mentioned that Japan has an upcoming EHERO theme, so should I call A&E now?

OT: I can see Stratos demanding bail from his Yugimonz jail cell with this news.

So, a new HERO archetype for the upcoming series?

It will have 45 cards, 5 of them being Extra Deck cards, the most in any Structure Deck ever! Some of these Extra Deck Cards will be new cards!

>Some of
So....
Main Deck has 1 Super Poly
Extra Deck has Gaia, Great Tornado, Absolute Zero, Nova Master, and a new monster named Elemental HERO Joe Convoy.

I'll let you know on that case...

also depends on what they are releasing in terms of new cards for seeing if Stratos will have a right to return at 1 or becomes banned forever with the new cards making E-HEROs decent again themselves

I'll let you know on that case...

also depends on what they are releasing in terms of new cards for seeing if Stratos will have a right to return at 1 or becomes banned forever with the new cards making E-HEROs decent again themselves

I'll keep A&E on speed-dial... just in case. Ofc it depends on how god the new HERO support is.

If to take any speculative guess if all of this info is correct...

I would say besides the 1 new Extra Deck E-HERO the rest will be 4 new E-HERO monsters spanning Fire, Wind, Water and Earth with great Supportive effects for E-HEROs since we already have a massive Spell and Trap line up for them already with cards like Miracle Fusion, Super Polymerization and E-Call amongst a lot of other cards that could be fitted into this.

Huh it'll be cool to get an Xyz HERO

=D

That way instead of merging their bodies they can also overlay them. It'd make a good crackfic.

Another thing

What if Konami rips us off and supports nothing but Destiny HEROs in this?

I'd be okay with this. It'd be a hilarious way to say "Piss off E-Heroes, It's OUR Destiny now!"

Archived