Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Character: 
Username: Megamaw
Name: Mr. Greenfield. Known to some as "Gramps" or "Grandpa Greenfield", due to his age.
Age: He claims to be well over a hundred years old. Hard to tell if he's joking, really.
Appearance: Mr. Greenfield is a wrinkled old man, with twinkling blue eyes, and silvery-white hair. His hair is parted to each side neatly, so it doesn't get in his face, and he sports a wispy goatee underneath. His clothes are rather plain, excepting the hooded green tie-dye robe he wears on most occasions. The robe is of a fine cotton or silk of some sort, and is fern green in color, with white streaks where the fabric was crumpled and dipped in the dye. He's very attached to his robes, and upon very close inspection, they've been very carefully repaired from stab wounds, and other little nicks and dents many times over the years. Despite this, the robes are in amazing condition for it's age.
Personality: "Grandpa" Greenfield is the school's Music teacher, and is considered by some to be little more than a decaying, old, bitter man. However, those who get to know him personally will learn quickly he's incredibly spry for his age, and while he can be a little strict while teaching, off-duty he's quite the jovial fellow. Around the school, numerous rumors can be heard about him and his past-- was he a professional duelist, or a stage performer, or maybe even a warlock? When confronted about such a rumor, the old man usually gives the questioner a knowing glance, a warm smile, and asks "What of it?" Grandpa Greenfield is a warm, caring man that genuinely cares about his students, and a passionate duelist, despite his mysterious exterior and strange appearance.
Off and on, Grandpa Greenfield can be seen sharing a friendly rivalry amongst his fellow staff faculty, particularly the History teacher, Virgil Wayne. He's a competitive person, and a worthwhile friend to make. 
Extracurricular activities: Grandpa Greenfield can sometimes be seen at the Numbers Club, trying to see if he can trade rare cards he's found for Numbers. However, usually he's seen in his bedroom, burning fragrant incense, listening to disco music, and meditating.
Deck: Mr. Greenfield runs a 'Tiki' deck.
Deck Description: Greenfield's deck heavily relies on Continuous Traps that treat themselves as monsters. He is rumored to use a surprising, dangerous, and experimental backup strategy on rare occasions, but few have ever seen.
Custom Cards: I personally want to keep his custom support a surprise. I'm going to send them to BaliasGale as they're finished, to be approved one at a time.

Glad I managed to secure the chrono stuffs before the numbers are closed.

Though, you should definitely put that up in the main post to prevent more questions.

EDIT: Just reminded of something. Can I add more customs after the Kansai invasion is done?

Sure, is this something I'm going to have to edit the intro with again? 

Character: 
Username: Megamaw
Name: Mr. Greenfield. Known to some as "Gramps" or "Grandpa Greenfield", due to his age.
Age: He claims to be well over a hundred years old. Hard to tell if he's joking, really.

Appearance: Mr. Greenfield is a wrinkled old man, with twinkling blue eyes, and silvery-white hair. His hair is parted to each side neatly, so it doesn't get in his face, and he sports a wispy goatee underneath. His clothes are rather plain, excepting the hooded green tie-dye robe he wears on most occasions. The robe is of a fine cotton or silk of some sort, and is fern green in color, with white streaks where the fabric was crumpled and dipped in the dye. He's very attached to his robes, and upon very close inspection, they've been very carefully repaired from stab wounds, and other little nicks and dents many times over the years. Despite this, the robes are in amazing condition for it's age.

Personality: "Grandpa" Greenfield is the school's Music teacher, and is considered by some to be little more than a decaying, old, bitter man. However, those who get to know him personally will learn quickly he's incredibly spry for his age, and while he can be a little strict while teaching, off-duty he's quite the jovial fellow. Around the school, numerous rumors can be heard about him and his past-- was he a professional duelist, or a stage performer, or maybe even a warlock? When confronted about such a rumor, the old man usually gives the questioner a knowing glance, a warm smile, and asks "What of it?" Grandpa Greenfield is a warm, caring man that genuinely cares about his students, and a passionate duelist, despite his mysterious exterior and strange appearance.
Off and on, Grandpa Greenfield can be seen sharing a friendly rivalry amongst his fellow staff faculty, particularly the History teacher, Virgil Wayne. He's a competitive person, and a worthwhile friend to make. 

Extracurricular activities: Grandpa Greenfield can sometimes be seen at the Numbers Club, trying to see if he can trade rare cards he's found for Numbers. However, usually he's seen in his bedroom, burning fragrant incense, listening to disco music, and meditating.
Deck: Mr. Greenfield runs a 'Tiki' deck.
Deck Description: Greenfield's deck heavily relies on Continuous Traps that treat themselves as monsters. He is rumored to use a surprising, dangerous, and experimental backup strategy on rare occasions, but few have ever seen.
Custom Cards: I personally want to keep his custom support a surprise. I'm going to send them to BaliasGale as they're finished, to be approved one at a time.

What do you mean by sending me customs one at a time?

Sure, is this something I'm going to have to edit the intro with again? 

What do you mean by sending me customs one at a time?

I'm probably going to make a few, send them to you in batches for approval. If you don't like a card, I'll go back and edit it.

Mr. Greenfield enjoys editing his deck, so new cards are gonna pop up perhaps a little more for him then they would for other characters.

I'm probably going to make a few, send them to you in batches for approval. If you don't like a card, I'll go back and edit it.

Mr. Greenfield enjoys editing his deck, so new cards are gonna pop up perhaps a little more for him then they would for other characters.

Alright I can handle batches.

Still unsure on what to do right now

I sent a message out about everyone who was a member of the strike team making their way to the final boss (who isn't presently dueling anyway). You're trapped in a maze where there should be students trying to kill you at every turn. How do you not have anything to do?

Archived