Soul Charge

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Leaves to got to bed for a few hours*

*Comes back to see new rekindling*

Just when I thought Konami had gained some common sense.

This will probably end up like Sixth Sense. A short print most likely that is merely to promote the set for larger profits that has a high probability of getting banned or limited the following formats.

Oh look, Infernity got a second, third and fourth Launcher on steroids.

EDIT: Oh, also I'm going to blow up s*** by suiciding Hands then next turn bring them all back along with my Myrmeleos and Moralltachs and gain too many pluses to count.

This thread is hilarious.

48546677.jpg

This, lol. So much s*** tier discussion in this thread.

Anyway this is beyond f***ed. Wolfbark, Myrmeleo, Dionae, Moralltach, Failnaught, Bear/Gorilla, f*** it, any of the current competitive r4/5/7/8.deks just got 3 Rekindling. Also whoever said Supers are harder to pull is exceedingly wrong, this set has the smallest amount of Supers of any full foil non-core booster set. 4 cracks at a 1/30 > 1 crack at 1/21.

They should print Chaos-End Ruler(w/e) as-is. It makes perfect sense for them to do it.
*Ahem*
Assuming this card is just another Sixth Sense, it's honestly a half-assed move.

Chaos End Ruler - Ruler of the Beginning and End?! Really?

I'm sorry but Soul Charge is nowhere CLOSE to the retarded insanity of a Banishing Judgement Dragon that hits only the opponent's side AND gets their hand too. All for the low low cost of a BLS your opponent defeated and insert Dark World here.

Anyone here will tell you I get a jolly from Mass-Banish plays, but even I wouldn't run that card for being too powerful

This, lol. So much s*** tier discussion in this thread.

Anyway this is beyond f***ed. Wolfbark, Myrmeleo, Dionae, Moralltach, Failnaught, Bear/Gorilla, f*** it, any of the current competitive r4/5/7/8.deks just got 3 Rekindling. Also whoever said Supers are harder to pull is exceedingly wrong, this set has the smallest amount of Supers of any full foil non-core booster set. 4 cracks at a 1/30 > 1 crack at 1/21.

That tier is my favorite tier =D

I wish this was a quickplay so Artifacts could *shot*

But still I feel Rank 4 got the most potential here.

Hell I could make 3 GODANG VOLCAS in CONSTELLARS because of Sombre and Kaus. This is amazing. =D

Now I'm wondering if say, a deck has only 15-ish monsters if running three may be a bad idea. I mean there is the extra deck but I could see it as a dead draw.

Archived