Splatoon

Lonk

My first Splatfest, it's been lots of fun. Go Team Planes! Currently 38/50 Defender.

I've also learned that I'm not just mediocre at this game. With Splatfest keeping the matchmaking to only US players, I've been consistently winning and doing really well in score individually (got up to +12 on that flag thing). Before this I've been playing against almost entirely Japanese players and doing only sort of okay.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the EU splatfest (which starts the 19th October) has the theme of cats vs. dogs

So they're re-using American splatfest themes now, well at least it's better than "Messy Vs. Organized"

I'm actually wondering if there is more to the Cats vs Dogs, since each Splatfest represents an aspect of the area, typically from a cultural perspective.

US has more rivalry/competetive ones

JP has more food related ones

EU.... I still haven't figured out yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this is a thing. I've been playing this for maybe 5 days tops and I'm lvl 14 and B- rank. My main weapon is the .34 Gal Deco (or whatever the short one is) and Woo this game is fun. I'm not too good at regular battles, but ranked I'm pretty okay at, especially ride the tower. So what's your fave weapon and battle type?

So this is a thing. I've been playing this for maybe 5 days tops and I'm lvl 14 and B- rank. My main weapon is the .34 Gal Deco (or whatever the short one is) and Woo this game is fun. I'm not too good at regular battles, but ranked I'm pretty okay at, especially ride the tower. So what's your fave weapon and battle type?

....How are you "bad" at a mode that basically has no rules, nor can you realistically lose at it?

Archived