Splatoon

Lonk

[spoiler=Armz after finding out certain brands have a x5 modifier of a certain boost being obtain]hqdefault.jpg

This is, and isn't accurate.

Plus, the stuff I usually roam around with has pretty good stats and it looks nice.

It's just the rest of the stuff I have that I've honestly never used, just has weird abilities going for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I remembered I brought Splatoon to campus so I'm playing it now. Rushed through the campaign to get the gear and I'm currently level 5. The multiplayer has been very fun, and I've actually won most of my games while having been at the top of my team in every game I've played so far, so I'm glad not being able to play the multiplayer until now hasn't hurt my chances, even against high level people. Anything in particular I should aim towards or do in the early levels?

I realize I've forgotten my Splatoon amiibos at home, as well, I'll have to get those shipped to me. >.>

I actually found out you can order from other players the Squid Girl stuff, so that's what i'm doing. I already ordered the shoes, which should come in today (hoping i have enough money) I tested out the splatling gun and while it is cool, it still can't beat my favourite weapons, the Inkbrushes!

Also, we should add each other's NNID, so maybe we can play together (you probably all already did that, but okay)

Also @Shradow i suggest you find a weapon you're the most comfortable with (especially now with all this variety). 

Right now I've just got the Squid Girl hat, but I've got the other two items on order so I'll be able to get them from Spyke over the next couple of days.

That's what i actually did too, wit the same items....

I hoped it would have been a bit better (3 slots instead of 2, and maybe cooler main abilities) but it's fine (especially the hat ability!) and adorable.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE IT PERFECT THOUGH?!?! IF I COULD GET LIGHT BLUE INK IN A MATCH!

I seriously did at least 10 matches with that outfit and 2/3 times i was against light blue, and never light blue.

I have never watched the show either but i heard that it's pretty funny and it's in my to-watch list (which will probably never shorten, since i basically am always watching PMMM over and over).

I would really like more costumes from other shows/games (even just nintendo stuff)

Too bad there's that hacker running around.

If you run into it and exit the game/lobby by ANY MEANS before him, your game will get softlocked and delete all data. They said that we won't be safe for a while. So i highly suggest to not play online in this period. Stay safe squidkids!

I have yet to get a chance to try the Deco myself, but like...
y56ADz.gif
This looks funking beautiful

Too bad there's that hacker running around.

If you run into it and exit the game/lobby by ANY MEANS before him, your game will get softlocked and delete all data. They said that we won't be safe for a while. So i highly suggest to not play online in this period. Stay safe squidkids!

Said hacker is a whole 1 person, mind you. The odds of encountering him/her are slim-ish
I have my data backed up/I dont need to worry
It doesn't actually delete your data, just, that is the only means of fixing it, as of now.

Archived