Splatoon

Lonk

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the past they were dumb af and there was a lot of sicknesses and the racism, misogyny and all the stuff that i hate were much stronger at the time (depends on how back you go, but you get the idea). So it's future for me, also because in the future we'll be able to print food so.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm liking how they improved the 3 main abilities I use (ink saver sub, ink saver main, and ink recovery up).

They seem to be pushing for a more chaotic/"fun" version of Splatoon. Specials are easier to get, Ink recoveries/etc are more efficient, etc. Lot of interesting changes.

• 1 month later...

Huh, I'm surprised I haven't made any post in this thread yet, despite owning the game for about a year by now. Then again, I sort of left the game aside for a while and I just recently picked it back again.

Anyway, I'm not excited for the upcoming Splatfest, as I'm not big fan of Spongebob series, and neither Spongebob nor Patrick are among my preferred characters from the series. I'm leaning towards Patrick because I like Spongebob less.

Archived