FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil General Discussion

Maeriberii Haan

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brazil are at nothing. No way they will win this, honestly can't see them getting to the semis even barring the return of Referinho. Cameroon are pathetic attacking wise and yet Brazil find a way to concede.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amazing game we played. The posture of the players was pretty good, and Fernandinho should now replace Paulinho. Bring it, Chile!

God that Croatia and Mexico game was so good. I mean even tho the team I was rooting for lost I'm happy with how it was played. I do have to say that the red card Ante Rebic got was bull shit tho. I mean he literally only tapped his foot, like what the hell. 

It would be in both Germany's and the United States' best interest to draw there game. It guarantees them a spot in the Round of 16 and allows them to conserve a bit of energy. Yes, I imagine they'd be hated for it though that is the best course of action ignoring the consequences.

I think it was Mexico 86' that Germany and Austria were in a similar position, and they did just play out a blatantly pre-organised 0-0. Obviously they've got closer ties than the US but.

America have go out to score some goals and not just try to shut up shop for a 0-0, because they've already shown that they aren't capable of doing that and they aren't going to keep Germany out unless Howard has a great game (Howard is a fantastic keeper though, long line of Americans can be described as such). It's not like either team will be scared of running up the group and facing Belgium (it could be worse), but I think Germany will want the momentum of winning to take into Round 2.

Ps: How many are the mighty Costa Rica gonna beat us by today? :D

And so Greece, the Superheavyweight Samurai of the football world, qualify in dramatic circumstances with a last minute penalty!

First glitch out of 8 in my predicted quarter final line-up.

What a game. What a bloody tournament.

But then of course... there's always one who has to spoil it for everyone...

Suarez-Chiellini.jpg

Evidently the pre-match food in these finals doesn't offer much in way of sustenance, as Uruguay and Liverpool striker Luis Suarez faces a lengthy ban for biting an opponent for the third time in his career.

0-0 at half.

They're clearly not playing for a tie. Germany has been keeping on the pressure on the US offense which has led to what I can only describe as a stupid amount of unforced turnovers. On the othe hand, US defense is absolutely fantastic, where was this against Portugal in the last 10 seconds?

Speaking of Portugal, they're up 1 on Ghana :>

0-0 at half.

They're clearly not playing for a tie. Germany has been keeping on the pressure on the US offense which has led to what I can only describe as a stupid amount of unforced turnovers. On the othe hand, US defense is absolutely fantastic, where was this against Portugal in the last 10 seconds?

0-0 at half.

Still doesnt matter, they'd need a ton of goals, and we'd have to lose.

Archived