FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil General Discussion

Maeriberii Haan

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, Holland vs Germany would make a new history whoever wins the cup. Specifically, first EU team that won a cup in South America.

That's already cool.

...after this, I'm fine with anything. Even with Argentina winning the whole thing (Messi deserves a World Cup title).

I never actually watched the game but my Football loving friend was laughing every time a goal was scored "It's 5-0 James!" I suddenly heard. Couldn't believe it...... Starting to think that Colombia taking out Brazil's Key Player was part of a conspiracy or something lol.

I never actually watched the game but my Football loving friend was laughing every time a goal was scored "It's 5-0 James!" I suddenly heard. Couldn't believe it...... Starting to think that Colombia taking out Brazil's Key Player was part of a conspiracy or something lol.

First of all goddammit that signiture! :angry:

More likely to be out of furious revenge given that Brazil's entire gameplan against Colombia was "take it turns to kick the s*** out of James Rodriguez all night". Said Rodriguez got absolutely slaughtered, then gets booked for one innoucuous tackle that David Luiz promptly belts in.

Was hardly the same level of possible conspiracy as other games that have involved Brazil could be looked at in. I mean allegedly, if you wanted to be deeply satrical and cynical.

Speaking of David Luiz, I take it you all know Mourinho just sold him to PSG for £50million earlier this summer.

[spoiler=Mourinho]

Jose-Mourinho-121121-Laughing-G-300.jpg

[/spoiler]

Now YCM, your Prophet has seen the future. And I shall tell it to you. The other semi-final tonight... is an irrelevance. It doesn't matter who wins, for they shall be put to the sword by the Germans.

(I also predict the game to go to extra time at least tonight)

Haha, suck it europe!

We did great, better than expected, I never actually expected to reach the finals (even if our path before the semis wasn't especially rocky). Based Mascherano. Sorry for the lack of trust, Romero.

Everyone and their mothers can tell that Germany is an overall better team, but who knows? Our defense and tactical play are way better than Brazil's (that match was just antinatural), and WE DO have the best player around (he hasn't been in top shape in the last few matches, but you just don't know when will he wake up...). I do have a bit of confidence, but even if we fail, it's all good.

West Germany, the titan of the 20th century, who had all but admitted it was passed in the dust found new life when they absorbed the Soviet-superstate of East Germany! Finally, after 24 years, the True Germany has emerged and it's positive! Spain must have been sabotaged with the help of ARGENTINA!!! It's foot glows with an awesome POWER! It's burning shots tells him to defeat Argentina! Go! Go! DRUNKEN BRATWURST TOE!!!

Archived