[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else think that when the new movie comes out, maybe they'll release a Blue-Eyes with that movies artwork? Its artwork looks noticeably different I have to say. I would say the same for Dark Magician, but his artwork is the JUMP one I think.

possibly, it is very likely that would be the case here (too much alternate blue eyes)

A jellyfish archetype would be funny. OK, how about making a damn decent ROCK archetype. I don't count Chronomalys because their aces are machines and I don't count Gem-Knights(even though I love them) because half of them are pyro, thunder and aqua.

Gogogo? (they are decent)

Ehhhhh.......... Gogogos are decent, but I want an archetype of rocks where the ace is also a rock. I know gogogos have 55 but they don't necessarily NEED him. They are just an Xyz based deck using the best Xyz monsters that are available to them. Like just give me an archetype that is based on Megarock Dragon. He's the whole reason I started to like rocks! They could as well make a Megarock archetype that just focuses on milling rocks to the graveyard like lightsworns to summon him.

Ehhhhh.......... Gogogos are decent, but I want an archetype of rocks where the ace is also a rock. I know gogogos have 55 but they don't necessarily NEED him. They are just an Xyz based deck using the best Xyz monsters that are available to them. Like just give me an archetype that is based on Megarock Dragon. He's the whole reason I started to like rocks! They could as well make a Megarock archetype that just focuses on milling rocks to the graveyard like lightsworns to summon him.

They do have that field spell that lets them pitch rocks to save monsters from battle. Done well, it could make the battle phase relevant again.

• 2 weeks later...
これは、カード情報の漏洩です。私を追跡しないでください。このアカウントは、目に見えないです。偽のアカウント。カードテキストが完了し、暫定的ではありません。私はちょうど私が遠くから見たもの入力しました。明らかにした5枚のカードがありました。

DOCS-JP034:夜警を堕 - レベルにあなたの対戦相手によってデッキからそこに送られた場合に墓から身を復活させることができる1戦士

DOCS-JP0??:あなたは別のからくりが特殊召喚1「からくり」チューナーと非チューナーモンスターに戻るデッキにシンクロ戻すことができ「からくり」シンクロモンスター(デッキから1、墓から1?)。

DOCS-JP062:イグナイト·リロード(永続魔法カード):利益カウンターイグナイト効果が解決するたびに。 、直接イグナイトモンスターの攻撃をするためにカウンターを取り除く、あなたの余分なデッキ内の各イグナイトのための300を書き込むか、または追加する別のイグナイト呪文や手にトラップ。

DOCS-JP063:縫合糸融合(通常魔法カード)

DOCS--JP???:シンクロモンスターは、高速ライダースブースターセットで結ぶために。

私は写真を持っていません。ごめんなさい。これは私が行うことができ最高です。ご容赦ください。

This is the leakage of card information. Please do not keep track of me. This account, it is invisible. False account of. The card text is complete, it is not temporary in. I entered just what I saw from a distance. There were five cards were revealed.

DOCS-JP034: Fallen the night watchman - level 1 warrior that can revive the body from the grave in the case that was sent there from the deck by your opponent

DOCS-JP0 ??: You can be returned synchro to deck another trick to return to Special Summon 1 "Karakuri" tuner and non-tuner monster "gimmick" Synchro monster (1 to 1, from the grave deck?).

DOCS-JP062: Ignite reload (Continuous Spell Card): Profit counter Ignite effect each time to resolve. , Direct Ignite remove the counter to the monsters of the attack, or write 300 for each Ignite in your extra deck or trap to another Ignite spell and hand you want to add,.

DOCS-JP063: suture fusion (Normal Spell Card)

DOCS - JP ???: Synchro Monster, in order to connect a high-speed riders booster set.

I do not have a photo. I am sorry. This is the best I can do. Please pardon.

google translated stuff

Hmmmm let's see if I can clean these up a bit.

DOCS-JP034: Fallen the night watchman - level 1 warrior; Special Summons either itself or something else if it's sent from the deck to the grave by an opponent's effect

DOCS-JP0 ??: Karakuri De-Synchro? I have honestly no idea.

DOCS-JP062: Ignite reload (Continuous Spell Card): You get counters every time an Igknight effect resolves. Then you can remove counters to either: Let your monster(s?) attack directly, get 300 ATK for each Igknight in your ED, OR add 1 Igknight spell or trap to your hand from the deck.

DOCS-JP063: suture fusion (Normal Spell Card) wut

DOCS - JP ???: Synchro Monster, in order to connect a high-speed riders booster set. That Speed-Roid synchro monster that Yugo used in his duel I think. That's what it sounds like.

Archived