[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Wait, we're just now seeing these? 

But yeah, these are awesome rumours; if they're true, Konami hasn't forgotten that Unions and LV exist.  My only problem is the apparent lack of Synchro stuff.

There's nothing to really verify any of them and they're dubious at best since they appeared around April Fool's Day.

- New Frightfur Boss (We don't have Sabre Tiger yet, so there's that) and themed FuFu (*shudders*)

- RRs effs different to the ones from the anime (This is either talking about the CORE RRs which have different effs or new RRs that'll be used in the future, most likely the latter)

- More Ninja support (I agree, most likely the Arc V Ninjas)

- LV support (It's nice to see Konami haven't forgot these guys)

- More Aroma monsters (Interesting...)

- Aroma version of Divine Wind which activates on LP gain (Interesting...)

- New DT archetype "FOREST" is composed of Unions (Nice to see Konami haven't forgotten about Unions and this is most likely an archetype from the next DT arc)

- Human Nephilim (Figured we'd see the human version of Construct eventually)

- Wyrm generic support (Interesting...)

- Igknight support is composed of Equip Spells (Hmm...)

- More Fusions than in past sets (This'll be interesting and assuming we get Yuri's dragon and Serena's stuff, that's like 3 fusions already)

- Polymerisation retrain similar to Miracle Fusion (Interesting...)

- OCG exclusives are Roids, Fossil and Cyber Dancers (So pretty much GX stuff, although  I reckon Cyber Dancers are probs OCG originals)

- New Frightfur Boss (We don't have Sabre Tiger yet, so there's that) and themed FuFu (*shudders*)
- RRs effs different to the ones from the anime (This is either talking about the CORE RRs which have different effs or new RRs that'll be used in the future, most likely the latter)
- New DT archetype "FOREST" is composed of Unions (Nice to see Konami haven't forgotten about Unions and this is most likely an archetype from the next DT arc)
- More Fusions than in past sets (This'll be interesting and assuming we get Yuri's dragon and Serena's stuff, that's like 3 fusions already)
- OCG exclusives are Roids, Fossil and Cyber Dancers (So pretty much GX stuff, although  I reckon Cyber Dancers are probs OCG originals)

You make it seem so convincing that I'll be so sad if it isn't true T.T

300px-GemKnightLadyLapisLazuli-SECE-EN-R

i mean we might see tierra's goddess form, but we do have what neph copied

• 3 weeks later...

OCG Imports for CROS confirmed:

Half Unbreak

Melody of Awakening Dragon

Cybernetic Fusion Support

Powerful Rebirth

Number S39: Utopia Prime

FA Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Performapal Thunderhino

Primitive Butterfly

Junk Anchor

Harpie Harpist

From the list I compiled on Page 16, I got 80% correct. Will post a pic from other PC.

• 2 weeks later...

EKUSHIIZU DORAGON KYANON SHOUKAN! HIDEO, BUI-JYANPU LEJENDERI KOREKUSHON!

Tracer Dragon is apparently...

4/DARK/Dragon/1700/1600
(1) When a Level ? or lower "Red-Eyes" you control is destroyed by your opponent (by battle or by card effect) and sent to your graveyard: Special summon this card from your hand in Defense Position. If this card was Summoned successfully, Special Summon the destroyed monster in the same position it was in when it was destroyed.
(2) Tribute this card; During this turn, besides your Normal Summon/Set, you can Normal Summon another "Red-Eyes" monster during your Main Phase.

Blast
6/WIND/Warrior-Type/2200/1800
Yadda yadda "Mask Change"
(1) If/When this card is Special Summoned: You {can} target 1 monster your opponent controls; halve its ATK.
(2) Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can pay X00 LP, then target 1 S/T opp controls; return that card to the hand.

Dharma's monster effect is while it's in a Monster Card Zone after being P Summoned, "Magician" Pendulum Effect Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's (card effects).

Sifr has Quasar Summoning Requirements and restrictions
1. Each card you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects once per turn.
2. Once per turn, when an opponent's monster effect is activated: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field.
3. Banish this card from your graveyard and target 1 "Stardust" monster in your graveyard; Special Summon that target.

Utopic Z is "X "Number" monsters with the same Rank", and the rest of the text is too much to read.

All those cards are welcome minus the new Utopia. Utopia just has way too many "evolutions" for me. If he's cool for you guys alrighty then. Tracer Dragon doesn't really seem like to big of a card to throw in the deck due to a large amount of Red-Eyes cards are already graveyard oriented. But the amount of support Red-Eyes has been getting lately really pisses me off with no Blue-Eyes support in the near future. Guess its time to continue using my Odd-Eyes.

Archived