[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anti-Hope, God of Despair"
Level 12 DARK Fiend-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK 5000
DEF 5000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
{You can only Special Summon this card (from your hand or graveyard) by sending ? Level ? face-up monsters on your field to the graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways}
{(1) If this card is face-up in a Monster Zone, your other monsters cannot attack.}
{(2) Once during the Battle Step of a battle involving this card: You can banish 1 Level ? monster from your Graveyard; this card cannot be destroyed (by battle or by card effect) and is unaffected by other card effects {during that battle}.}

Source: NAC

It seems kinda neat, especially since it can be Summoned from the Graveyard too.

I hope it doesn't require 4 Level 1s though, since 4 Anti monsters were used for its Summon in the manga, if I'm not mistaken.  Although, now that I think about it, if it did, Infernoids could theoretically Summon it with Void Dream up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was gonna a separate thread for this, but I thought this might be a better spot considering we know so little about this.  So we now have the new V-Jump promo card.

Allow me to introduce Beatrice, the Eternal Lady

[spoiler Image (it's pretty big)]

akBMLxe.jpg?w=605

So obviously the effect is unconfirmed, but what intrigues me is this little section at the bottom of the ORG page:

"But yes, she is supposed to support Burning Abyss"

So it's obvious the lore behind it, but I have no idea how this is supposed to integrate into BA.  I mean, she's a rank 6.  I suppose it could be as simple as flopping herself on top of Dante (which actually makes sense considering the lore :Kappa:)

But what do y'all think?

(NOTE: if this does indeed warrant it's own topic, please let me know, and I will reproduce it accordingly)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The release of DOCS draws nigh (actually more than a month), but there still isn't a clue as to what will KONAMI bother to OCG-to-TCG release... 

I'm hoping the basic D/D. promo RR, since we've only been waiting for those since forever ago. It's silly, we have the name of the next-next OCG booster, but no idea what will be in a pack released in Japan this summer. Information discrepancy is a b*otch

• 1 month later...
BOSH-EN090 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer

BOSH-EN091 (Effect or Effect/Pendulum monster)

BOSH-EN092 Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince

BOSH-EN093 (Fusion monster)

BOSH-EN094 Cyber Dragon Infinity

BOSH-EN095 (Effect or Effect/Pendulum monster)

BOSH-EN096 (Effect or Effect/Pendulum monster)

BOSH-EN097 Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier

BOSH-EN098 (Effect or Effect/Pendulum Monster)

BOSH-EN099 Traptrix Rafflesia

091: An Effect Monster that must have been released between 11/28/2014 and 2/14/2015

It seems like the only cards that fit in it are Fiendish Rhino Warrior, Carrotman, and Cuben... though Chaos Emperor Dragon technically fits the bill, as its errata'd version was released in this same time frame. Would be strange, though.

093: A Fusion Monster that must have been in the CROS exclusives.

Only Chimeratech Rampage Dragon fits the bill.

095-096: Effect Monsters that must have been released between 2/14/2015 and 7/18/2015.

No clue what goes here. Everything seems to be part of a set (Empowereds, Geargia) that doesn't fit here... It COULD be Dwarf Star Dragon Planettar and Wicked Machine Ark Makina, but harder to figure out.

Alternatively, it could be Junk Breaker and Kaiser Sea Snake. It is about time for them to be imported, I guess.

098: An effect monster released on 7/8/2015, but not in DOCS exclusives.

The reasoning here is that Rafflesia comes before the only exclusive effect monsters in DOCS were Artifact Vajra and Symphonic Warrior Miccs. This means, there is no card that fits the bill, to my knowledge, except for Awakened Gaia the Fierce Knight. It and the BLS released here were released the same day as DOCS-JP.

Archived