[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

Well obviously since Swordsman was revealed, I guess we can say that the following are possibly going to be the rest of the OCG exclusives:

Golden Form
Dododo Witch
Dododo Swordsman
Toy Knight
Explossum
Swordsman of Rev
Doggy Diver

Level Lifter
Gogogo Talisman

Half Unbreak or Soul Strike

If not, then I don't know what Konami is smoking 

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well obviously since Swordsman was revealed, I guess we can say that the following are possibly going to be the rest of the OCG exclusives:

Golden Form
Dododo Witch
Dododo Swordsman
Toy Knight
Explossum
Swordsman of Rev
Doggy Diver

Level Lifter
Gogogo Talisman

Half Unbreak or Soul Strike

If not, then I don't know what Konami is smoking 

which means 94, the full armoreds, and the sharks will be in crossover souls

I would be happy with a Blackwing field spell really. I do enjoy using them to a degree but I would much rather see Hunder get more support. Perhaps have a Denou archetype as well?

The TCG doesn't do that shit. our exclusives are always for Specific archetypes that premier in the TCG (BA/NK/UA.. etc.)

If you want actual archetypal support like that, go beg the OCG to do it, because the TCG won't.

The TCG doesn't do that shit. our exclusives are always for Specific archetypes that premier in the TCG (BA/NK/UA.. etc.)

If you want actual archetypal support like that, go beg the OCG to do it, because the TCG won't.

Well, we used to get TCG exclusives for archetypes supported on the set too, but yeah you're right. Pretty much OCG main set is your main hope for non anime archetype legacy supports.

so I think it's safe to say

✔ Cover monster is a Synchro Monster.

New theme "Zefra", with Pendulum Monsters similar to the DD theme.

"Zefra" overlaps with "tellarknight", "Shaddoll", and "Yang Zing". 

"Zefra" is a Pendulum Monster theme that includes two theme/archetype names simultaneously, such as "Shaddoll", "tellarknight", 'Nekroz", "Yang Zing", and "Ritual Beast".

• 1 month later...

We need to bring this thing back to life! Hero's Strike is released tomorrow... New Madolche, Yosenju, Raid Raptors, Melodious, Tellars, Nekroz, Zefra, Infernoid, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Noden and Nebra Disk into the TCG (possibly), Clash of Rebellion, Frightfur, Spirit Beast, Performapal... the list goes on

Melodious/Tellar: http://ygorganization.com/ocg-magazine-cros-spoilers/

Infernoid/Raid Raptor/Madolche: http://ygorganization.com/ocg-new-cros-cards-revealed-commercial/ 

Nekroz: http://ygorganization.com/cardobing-nekroz-sophia-pals/

Frightfur: http://ygorganization.com/ocg-frightfur-leos-effect/

Performapal: http://ygorganization.com/ocg-shueisha-performapal-deck-list/

I'm too lazy to find all the links.

You know that's confirmed right? You can see it on the World Superstars box (Unless you haven't seen that)

Noden is speculated to not be in the set though.

Well tbh I don't want Noden now... it just completely outclasses most other Instant Fusion targets and it makes me feel bad to run, as silly as that sounds...

But yeah thanks for pointing out about that World Superstars box I haven't seen. On a side note, anyone have any idea what Masao's doing?

Well tbh I don't want Noden now... it just completely outclasses most other Instant Fusion targets and it makes me feel bad to run, as silly as that sounds...

As good as Noden is, I'm fine with us not getting Noden atm tbh.

But yeah thanks for pointing out about that World Superstars box I haven't seen. On a side note, anyone have any idea what Masao's doing?

He's probs busy with IRL stuffs or something.

To be fair, I /may/ have made a miscalculation with my math in that thread.

I didn't notice that LVAL only had 5 JP exclusives, so that leaves another 5 slots unaccounted for, which is just how many Lovecraft stuff there is..

You didn't make any miscalculations

Minus the Lovecraft stuff, there are 9 exclusives from LVAL, 14 from PRIO, 13 from DUEA and 14 from NECH, which equals 50.

(Yes the set has 52 cards, but I'm not counting the 2 "Legendary" Xyz in the calculation)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else have access to the same sources than Masao? This way, we could relieve him from the weight over his shoulders and, at the same time, become more agile at gathering info about the upcoming sets. Just an idea.

Also, does anyone have any idea about when Saikyou Jump is probably going to leak? It`s usually at the beginning of the month, but I wouldn`t be able to tell the exact date.

Does anyone else have access to the same sources than Masao? This way, we could relieve him from the weight over his shoulders and, at the same time, become more agile at gathering info about the upcoming sets. Just an idea.
Also, does anyone have any idea about when Saikyou Jump is probably going to leak? It`s usually at the beginning of the month, but I wouldn`t be able to tell the exact date.

We can get rumors from NeoArk for the OCG side, but they've been drying up recently. I'll check real fast to see if anything new.

Nope, last rumor post was Feb 5.

We can get rumors from NeoArk for the OCG side, but they've been drying up recently. I'll check real fast to see if anything new.

Nope, last rumor post was Feb 5.

Snake and the alleged ex-Konami employee have basically been silent for a while now, so it seems Konami finally plugged the leaks.

Archived