[TCG/OCG] The Rumor Mill - [DOCS-EN] Kozmoll Update, OCG Update in Progress.

At least now you can't lolgottomshandloop now with it.

Still a solid card, but can't really see Sabers being relevant still. They need some better maindeck monsters that can grab Darksouls from the deck.

Well, you could still perform the loop since the Spell doesn't stop you from setting up Gottoms, the 2 Faultrolls and Ragigura.

And are you saying that what they need the most is a searcher for their main searcher? Don't you think that would be a bit too silly? Besides, with ROTA, Tenki, Reinforce Truth, Darksoul, Reflect, Emmersblade and Garsem they should have more than enough searchers, although the latter 2 are somewhat unreliable. In my opinion what they need to be relevant are more and/or better Synchros (e.g. a better Synchro7 than Souza), relying less on other X-Sabers on the field to be alive, and possibly more X-Sabers with removal effects.

For instance, something like their own Sombre/Pirika/Altair ("1-card" Extra Deck monsters) would be godsend, but since they now have not 1, but 2 "Summon 2 X-Sabers" S/Ts, and both searchable, such monster would be an overkill at this point.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you could still perform the loop since the Spell doesn't stop you from setting up Gottoms, the 2 Faultrolls and Ragigura.

And are you saying that what they need the most is a searcher for their main searcher? Don't you think that would be a bit too silly? Besides, with ROTA, Tenki, Reinforce Truth, Darksoul, Reflect, Emmersblade and Garsem they should have more than enough searchers, although the latter 2 are somewhat unreliable. In my opinion what they need to be relevant are more and/or better Synchros (e.g. a better Synchro7 than Souza), relying less on other X-Sabers on the field to be alive, and possibly more X-Sabers with removal effects.

For instance, something like their own Sombre/Pirika/Altair ("1-card" Extra Deck monsters) would be godsend, but since they now have not 1, but 2 "Summon 2 X-Sabers" S/Ts, and both searchable, such monster would be an overkill at this point.

X-Sabers could really use some draw power imo. They burn through their hand ridiculously fast even with all the searches, and end up having to rely on topdecking.

Reckless Greed appears to be too risky in them from what I've seen.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/41146868.html
Supposedly:
- Glory of the Duelist has Kanan the Swordmistress reprinted.
- Crossover Souls contains the new theme セフィラ (Sephira) which has Xyz Monsters with Nekroz, Ritual Beast, Shadoll and Tellarknight in their names??

This is going to be pretty amusing if it's true.

Supposedly:
- Crossover Souls contains the new theme セフィラ (Sephira) which has Xyz Monsters with Nekroz, Ritual Beast, Shadoll and Tellarknight in their names??

More interesting is the discussion of unbanning Raigeki OCG side

Supposedly:

Did anyone happen to get a screenshot or save the webpage before it got deleted? I'm hesitant to add it.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it. Checking out this guy's Twitter now.

帝王的深怨 通常魔法
「帝王的深怨」在1回合只能发动1张。①:将手牌的1只攻击力2400/守备力1000的怪兽或者1只攻击力2800/守备力1000的怪兽给对手观看才能发动。从卡组将「帝王的深怨」以外的1张「帝王」魔法·陷阱卡加入手牌

大邪帝
上级召唤成功时除外场上2张卡(不知对象问题),有暗属性的场合再从卡组把同名卡除外

连成的振动 永续陷阱
「连成的振动」的效果1回合只能使用1次。①:以自己的灵摆区域的1张卡作为对象才能将这个效果发动。那张卡破坏。那之后,自己从卡组抽1张卡。

机壳的新凡骨P刻度1,结束阶段抽卡,数量等于本回合解放的机壳

Grudge of the Monarch
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 "Grudge of the Monarch" once per turn. (1): You can activate this effect by revealing 1 monster with ATK 2400/DEF 1000 or ATK 2800/DEF 1000 in your hand. Add 1 "Monarch" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand other than "Grudge of the Monarch".

Caius the Mega Monarch
When Tribute Summoned banishes 2 cards on the Field (unknown whether it targets), if there are any DARK monster cards among them banish all cards of the same name from the Deck.

Continuous Oscillation
Continuous Trap
(Note: This is the trap in the leak yesterday)
You can only use the (1) effect once per turn. (1): Target 1 Pendulum Card in your Pendulum Zone. Destroy that card, then draw 1 card.

New Normal Pendulum for Qliphorts, scales 1, allows you to draw cards during the End Phase, equal to the number of Tributed Qliphorts during this turn.

EDIT: More rumors.

不方便剧透太多东西
这次是胖邪帝 效果不弱 还有检索其帝专用魔陷的陷阱
机壳有3只新怪 其中有一只凡骨
有一只效果类似中子人的检索怪 能检索地属p怪 还有2效果
影依是风怪 为川豚黑化
音响也有新怪
宝玉好像是2p怪 3魔陷(大雾大雾

Inconvenient to spoil too many things.
This time round, Caius gets the Mega treatment, also there's a searcher card for Monarch Spells/Traps.
Qliphorts get 3 new cards, 1 Normal among them.
1 of the Qliphorts has an effect similar to Genex Neutron, allowing you to search EARTH Pendulum monsters, and 2 other effects.
New El-Shaddoll Fusion is WIND, corrupted version of Petholphin the Noble Spirit Beast.
New monster(s) for Symphonic.
Crystal Beasts get 2 Pendulums, 3 Spells/Traps.

Unfortunately because of yesterday's incident, BBS is unable to provide images of those cards yet as evidence.

Stuffs that soon will be confirmed.

With Jet Synchron confirmed...

"A Tuner that when it’s used as a Synchro Material Monster, can Special Summon 1 “Junk” monster from the Graveyard, and it also has an effect to Special Summon itself from the Graveyard!"
Part of this was inaccurate, if I'm not mistaken.

Mistranslation or Konami being silly?
Or was Jet mistranslated?

"● Shaddolls will receive the entire rainbow of Fusion Monsters. The remaining two are extremely relevant." 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...right

Proof TCG and Tewert are off their rocker

I mean, technically it's not proof of anything. There remains the possibility of two more Shadoll Fusions that complete a rainbow of 7 attributes. 

OT: Is there anything in left in SECE that could be spoilered? Like any space left in the set? 

With Jet Synchron confirmed...

"A Tuner that when it’s used as a Synchro Material Monster, can Special Summon 1 “Junk” monster from the Graveyard, and it also has an effect to Special Summon itself from the Graveyard!"
Part of this was inaccurate, if I'm not mistaken.

Mistranslation or Konami being

silly?
Or was Jet mistranslated?

It's likely that something changed between dissemination of the leaked doc and now. Keep in mind that Stardust Warrior's effect changed between the original leak and the final edit of V-Jump.

I mean, technically it's not proof of anything. There remains the possibility of two more Shadoll Fusions that complete a rainbow of 7 attributes.

OT: Is there anything in left in SECE that could be spoilered? Like any space left in the set?

I don't really take any of the meta statements/assumptions made by supposed members of R&D at face value. It does make sense that we'll get Tierra at some point, and unless Konami really reaches, the Water will be another corrupted Trishula since it's the only Level 9 Water in the DT series, at least as far as I recall.

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT ARK.

Fragments of Memory includes
- Kanan the Sword Mistress
- Seiyaryu
- Electromagnetic Turtle
- Cards currently Forbidden from being played in the OCG tournaments.
- Both Dark Yugi and Yugi come with Holographic Rare "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon"?
- Around four Strategy Guide/Game Promos were reprinted.
- Common Cards in the set have Parallel versions with Ancient Egyptian Hierogylphs as the Parallel Rare foiling.
- Electromagnetic Turtle, Black Illusion and Dark Renewal are reprinted
- There's apparently two Dark Magician related cards and two extremely weak draw cards included, with a total of 4 new cards.

Crossover Souls:
- Cover monster is a Synchro Monster
- New theme "Zefra", who has Pendulum Monsters similar to the DD theme
- Zefra also overlap with -tellarknight, Shaddoll, and Yang Zing.
- World Premieres include cards to bolster the Cyber, Fire King and Atlantean Structures
- Cards to make Raid Raptors stronger and a new Rank-Up-Magic
- Apparently Konami is now moving to make Vassal themed Monarch Supports
- Zefra is a Pendulum Monster theme that includes two "Theme" names simultaneously, such as Shaddoll, -tellarknights, Nekroz, Yang Zing, and Ritual Beasts.
- Each theme gets their own 1 to 9 Scales among the Zefra, and there will be 12 Zefra total included.
- Vassals are a theme of 800 ATK / 1000 DEF monsters.
- Melodious Fusions, new Sora Fusions, and Raid Raptors' own Rank-Up-Magic are included.
- Madolche are getting a new Xyz, its name is clearly based on Gateau Chocolate. It's a girly Xyz card, apparently. I might be very wrong but apparently it Chaos Xyz Changes on top of a Rank 4 Madolche. Gateau also gains an effect if Puddingcess is attached to her as an Xyz Material. Its standard materials are apparently 2 Level 5 monsters. I'm not quite catching what the effect in question it might have is.
- Raid Raptor RUM apparently ranks up a RR by 1 Rank, and lets you use the monsters in your hand and/or Graveyard as Xyz Material.
- A "Go back one space" Trap? (Like those go back one space things on board games)
Ark Links To Stuff

"● Shaddolls will receive the entire rainbow of Fusion Monsters. The remaining two are extremely relevant." 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...right

Proof TCG and Tewert are off their rocker

Assuming they are talking about the WIND one, it's a corruption of a brand new card. In that sense, it is quite relevant to the story.

Oh, that's pretty cool

NGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- World Premieres include cards to bolster the Cyber, Fire King and Atlantean Structures

FIRE KINGS YAY

Stronger? They're nothing at the moment, so it's not gonna be hard :P

Cool flavor

- Zefra is a Pendulum Monster theme that includes two "Theme" names simultaneously, such as Shaddoll, -tellarknights, Nekroz, Yang Zing, and Ritual Beasts.

- Each theme gets their own 1 to 9 Scales among the Zefra, and there will be 12 Zefra total included.

So like, similiarly to Constellarknight Diamond? Sounds pretty epic.

Huh.

- Melodious Fusions, new Sora Fusions, and Raid Raptors' own Rank-Up-Magic are included.

Raid Raptor specific RMU? o.o

- Madolche are getting a new Xyz, its name is clearly based on Gateau Chocolate. It's a girly Xyz card, apparently. I might be very wrong but apparently it Chaos Xyz Changes on top of a Rank 4 Madolche. Gateau also gains an effect if Puddingcess is attached to her as an Xyz Material. Its standard materials are apparently 2 Level 5 monsters. I'm not quite catching what the effect in question it might have is.

More cute Madolche, woo <3 Although...it's weird for it to have Chaos Xyz Change on one side, and wanting you to summon it normally on the other. Maybe it'll have some effect to fuel itself so you can attach Pudingcess to it.

- Raid Raptor RUM apparently ranks up a RR by 1 Rank, and lets you use the monsters in your hand and/or Graveyard as Xyz Material.

Oh, that's...actually pretty nice.

- A "Go back one space" Trap? (Like those go back one space things on board games)

Negate a summon and return the monster to hand? Dunno.

Crossover Souls:

Coolbeans. That'll most likely be Yugo's then.

Oh god...

I'm liking the Fire King and Cyber support, even though they'll be OCG exclusive for a bit.

With the archetype's current cardpool, that shouldn't be difficult whatsoever

Neat

I like how we're getting more cards like Constellarknight Diamond

- Vassals are a theme of 800 ATK/1000 DEF monsters.

I see

Not more RUMs, at least this one will be specific though.

It'll be interesting to see how the new fusions will turn out though.

Well then. The Puddingcess effect better be good to justify using it.

That doesn't sound so bad tbh.

I'm guessing this will be a short print common, but I reckon this'll be a Counter Trap that returns NS'd monsters to the hand or something.

>Cover monster is a Synchro Monster
Why do I suddenly get the feeling they are doing to half-ass the rules, yet again, and make an Xyz Tuner?

>New theme "Zefra", who has Pendulum Monsters similar to the DD theme
Which ones?

>Zefra also overlap with -tellarknight, Shaddoll, and Yang Zing.
SO.... WE MADE A NEW PENDULUM BASED ARCHETYPE, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LETTING PEOPLE SHOEHORN THEM INTO THOSE DECKS? 11/10 KONAMI

>World Premieres include cards to bolster the Cyber, Fire King and Atlantean Structures
Fire King support is always sexy. Atlantean is bound to be a train wreck. Cyber Dragon support is neat.

>Cards to make Raid Raptors stronger and a new Rank-Up-Magic
But Raid Raptors don't even realistically do anything DX

>Apparently Konami is now moving to make Vassal themed Monarch Supports
K.

>Zefra is a Pendulum Monster theme that includes two "Theme" names simultaneously, such as Shaddoll, -tellarknights, Nekroz, Yang Zing, and Ritual Beasts.
So... Zefratellarknight, Zefrashaddoll, etc?

>Each theme gets their own 1 to 9 Scales among the Zefra, and there will be 12 Zefra total included.
I'm honestly curious as to how Zefras will play out, despite the fact I know it's a train wreck just waiting to happen.

>Vassals are a theme of 800 ATK / 1000 DEF monsters.
K.

>Melodious Fusions, new Sora Fusions, and Raid Raptors' own Rank-Up-Magic are included.
Raids get a Rank-Up.... Why.jpg

>Madolche are getting a new Xyz, its name is clearly based on Gateau Chocolate. It's a girly Xyz card, apparently. I might be very wrong but apparently it Chaos Xyz Changes on top of a Rank 4 Madolche. Gateau also gains an effect if Puddingcess is attached to her as an Xyz Material. Its standard materials are apparently 2 Level 5 monsters. I'm not quite catching what the effect in question it might have is.
Konami is being silly.

>Raid Raptor RUM apparently ranks up a RR by 1 Rank, and lets you use the monsters in your hand and/or Graveyard as Xyz Material.
So..... They basically got a double-Reborn that immediately Ranks-Up whatever Xyz you Summon. 11/10

>A "Go back one space" Trap? (Like those go back one space things on board games)
K.

Crossover Souls:

- Cover monster is a Synchro Monster

Neat! Hope it's Yugo's.

Oh, snap! I hope Infernoids are included in that package, and that they get a Pendulum that allows you to Special Summon them from your hand ignoring their summoning conditions. That'd be glorious (though it's a shame Nehemoth's Level is too high for it to be an elligible candidate)! 

Yay, more Fire Kings! And I hope Cydras gain more Dupe targets.

- Apparently Konami is now moving to make Vassal themed Monarch Supports

Thank god they didn't stop at Essha!

Archived